Mr. Styles ( Harry Styles fan...

Da vaney_39

He's new. He's a history teacher. He's young. He's very good looking. He is Harry Styles. When Kim Martins... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Part 1
Chapter 5 Part 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
UPDATE
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37

Chapter 36

12.4K 346 245
Da vaney_39

"I have absolutely no idea."

I buried my head in my arms. We were sitting in starbucks for two hours now, doing some brainstorming for Harrys Birthday present.

"What about lingerie?" Skye suggested.

"No!" I said. "Way too boring."

"What about a trip?"

"Way too expensive."

"New clothes?"

"No."

Skye sighed. "You'll never find something if you continue like that."

I nodded. This was so frustrating.

"You could offer him your virginity."

"Stop it now."

"I'm just trying to help."

Skye was right. I'll never find something.

*

It was now evening. I should be at Harrys in thirty minutes and I had a birthday present. . . finally!! It wasn't the best..it wasn't something great at all but it was from my heart and actually that's what counts right?? Oh hell please. . .when Harry sees this he might actually throw it out of the window.

The next big question was: What am I going to wear?? What do you wear for the birthday of the man that was your boyfriend and now isn't and that you actually want back but. . argh ..complicated.

After trying out hundreds ( literally ) of outfits I decided I'd wear a black strapless dress and well. . .the girly girl I am. . .my black chuck taylors.

*

I arrived about twenty minutes too late.

But who cares.

Slowly I made my way up to Harrys appartment. Was I welcomed? Would we be alone? What about Harrys family? Will they be there?

*

I knocked gently on the door and waited for him to open it.

I waited for ten seconds until it finally opened and his perfectly curled hair stuck out.

"Kim! You're here." he breathed.

I smiled uncomfortably and nodded.

"Come in.!" he pulled me gently with him. It was so long ago that I've been to this apartment. Everything was new again. I suppose he even decorated things differently.

"I have to be honest. I didn't think you'd be coming." he said, scratching his head.

I bit my lip. "It's the least I could do. It's your birthday after all."

He smiled at me and I was lost in his eyes again. I wanted to be with him every day. I couldn't understand how I just survived this long without him.

I walked into the living room and stopped in my tracks when I saw a familiar black head with tattoos sitting on the couch next to a redhead that I'd never seen before.

"Oh Kim! We are so glad you are here ! Harry wouldn't stop complaining that you wouldn't come after all."

Brenda.

"She is lying." Harry laughed uncomfortably.

I didn't really know what to say. Why was she here? Why after all that happened.

I turned to Harry and gave him a questioning look.

But he just grinned.

HE GRINNED! WHAT THE HECK?

I turned around to give Brenda a snappy answer but the words were stuck in my throat when I saw her making out with the redhead. Like actually making out.

Wait. So Brenda isn't into men anymore? But now she has a girlfriend?

I looked to Harry and he just nodded as if he read my thoughts.

It made sense! Everything ! And a big big stone just fell from my heart as I breathed out in relief! He wasn't cheating on me. This whole time I was treating him like shit for nothing! He actually loves me and he never lied ! I just didn't give him any chance to tell me the truth.

"She broke up with me because she fell in love with Eva." Harry whispered as he dragged me with him to the kitchen.

" And that's why you're still friends?"

"Well, she was always a good friend to me and during the time we were together even more. But after she broke up with me I just couldn't be angry with her just because she found someone she loved! It was her right and she was always there for me."

"Hm." I said.

"Since she is into women she changed a lot. And we are both not looking back into the past, so we get along way much better than ever before." he smiled. "I just never thought it would actually damage our relationship that bad."

I smiled sadly. "I think I need to apologize."

"NO! It's me. I should've tried harder to get you back. If I would be you, I would've reacted the same way."

"It's just because of Dylan..and the past ...and I never actually had someone who didn't cheat on me.." I mumbled.

"But you have me! And I swear I would never do this to you." He pulled me into his arms and I smelled his scent again. The scent I missed so much.

I took a big breath and relaxed my body.

"So can we try again?" he asked.

I smiled. "I'd love to."

"But?" he said when he saw the change in my expression.

"I doubt you still want me after you've seen your present."

"There's nothing in the world that would change my mind to stop loving you!" he laughed.

"We'll see!" I joined him and we went back into the living room to see Brenda and Eva.

They were still sitting on the couch and when they saw our faces they smiled.

"I'm happy you found back together and I'm really sorry for the mess I made. It wasn't my intention. I apologize Kimberly!" Brenda stood up and she pulled me in a hug.

"What! No Brenda. It's me! You must think that I'm an overpossesive, bitchy girl but I swear...I'm really sorry!" I said. She wasn't that bad after all I guess.

She started laughing. "Girl, if I'd be you I would've slapped myself a million times ! I mean, for no reason but ....ah you know what I mean! "

I smiled and Eva got up as well. "It was nice seeing you again , Harry. But Brenda and I have to go. We'll see each other soon I suppose ? We would love to see you two in our house in Palm Springs in Summer ! "

Brenda nodded. "Yeah, we want to invite you!"

Harry looked at me and I just smiled and nodded excitingly. "Yes, we'll be there" Harry said and hugged them both.

"Be good to her." Brenda laughed warmly. "You have a good one there. Don't let her go."

"I promise. Have a safe flight home , B." And then they left and it was only him and me.

And now it was time for the present.

I pulled the red wrapped gift out of my bag and just handed it to him.

HARRY was written in big black bold letters on top of it.

He smiled as he opened it.

And then his eyes widened. "Shit." I thought.!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

388K 12.1K 53
"My love for her was forbidden but the lust I felt was never forgotten" Looking at her made my heart skip beats but I fought against it knowing that...
301K 4.1K 22
" No," he said, shaking his head. " I'm the teacher and you are the student. We- we cant be doing this." he said, weakly trying to push me away. I kn...
101K 2.2K 30
Harry Styles.. well in other words. The nerd, the freak, the social loner. He is well you could say hated. Very much so. So what happens when he meet...
970K 17.6K 47
I stared at him for a moment and he did the same, both of us daring the other to say one more smart remark. "Don't you have a class to teach?" I ask...