KA$H'MERE

Door kemrez

COMPLETED Editing in Progress ×Chapter Count: 53 Highest Ranking (s) : #74 in General Fiction , #44 in Thug... Meer

▪︎ P R E F A C E ▪︎
Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 2- Strippers in the house?
Chapter 3- Social
Chapter 4- Bestfriend
Chapter 5- Birthday
Chapter 6 - First Day
Chapter 7 - How Can I Trust You?
Chapter 8- It's You
Chapter 9- Love or Hate?
Chapter 10- You Don't Do That
Chapter 11- Auditorium
Chapter 12- Cramps
Chapter 13- Are You Two...?
Chapter 14- Strong
Chapter 15- We know How to Party!
Chapter 16- Porn Films?
Chapter 17- Holiday Hoe.
Chapter 18- Sabrina the Bitch
Chapter 19- Everything.
Chapter 20- Boom!
Chapter 21- With Kendra?
Chapter 22- Letter
Chapter 23- Nothing's Really Changed
Chapter 24- It's You II
Chapter 25- R.I.P Julie
Chapter 26- Touching
Chapter 27- I'll Deal With You.
Chapter 28- Yo' Ass Got Caught!
Chapter 29- To Be Continued
Chapter 30- Tyrell
Chapter 31- Enemies/Love?
Chapter 32- I Ain't With That Shit
Chapter 33- That Ended The Call (Filler)
Chapter 34- Her Story
Chapter 35- It's Him
Chapter 36- Interaction Day
Chapter 38- She's Back II
Chapter 39- Truth (⚠️)
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 40- Betrayed I
Chapter 41- Betrayed II
Chapter 42- It's Your Fault
Chapter 43- Just Gotta Deal With It
Chapter 44- Let You Go.
Chapter 45- Promlems.
Chapter 46 - Dream.
Chapter 47- Agree to Disagree.
Chapter 48- Names.
Chapter 49- Care
Chapter 50- Selfish.
Chapter 51- Close to the End.
Chapter 52- The End.
Chapter 53- The Final Chapter
Final Note.
End Note.
It's a Different World

Chapter 37- She's Back

1.2K 40 1
Door kemrez

︎~~~~▪︎

K A S H ' M E R E

"Hmm?" I groaned.

My throat was dry because I developed a cold last night.

"Babe? You okay?" Tre'mayne asked, pushing my hair out my face.

I shook my head.

"Can you make it to school today?" he asked.

"Is school even keeping today? Isn't it the concert?" I asked, sitting up.

I sound awful.

"Yea. You don't have to go," He said and kissed my shoulder.

"I know but I want to see what it's about. Plus, the boys are performing, including you, and I really want to see that."

Tre'mayne chuckled. He kissed me but I didn't kiss back. He pouted.

"I'm gonna get you sick," I said.

"I don't care."

"No you have to, you got a big performance today," I said.

"It's not even that big," 

"Well for me it is, where are my kids?"

"Remember Kai took them last night," He said.

"Oh yea. Lemme' go get ready," I said, pushing away Tre'mayne.

He, however, dragged me back and started peppering my skin with kisses.

"I. Need. My. Kiss." He said a word between each kiss as I laughed.

He went to my neck. My weak spot and he knew this.

T R E ' M A Y N E

I sucked on the skin right where her shoulder blade and neck connected. I softly bit it which resulted in a small moan from her.

"Can I get my kiss now?" I asked still sucking, roaming my hands.

"Mhhhmmm," She moaned in response.

I smirked and went to her lips to which she responded quickly. She rolled us over, straddling me on the bed, deepening the kiss. She grabbed my member and gently rubbed, getting me hard instantly. She then went to my neck and started to mark me. As soon as she finished her mark, she removed herself from me.

"Next time, rethink your actions." She laughed and went in the bathroom, leaving me hard.

I ran my hands over my face and groaned. Why does she do this to me?

_____

We made it to school. Everyone was buzzing. The group came over.

"Ready for your big performance man?" Dre asked.

"Yea, I guess." I shrugged.

Jordane pushed me and the others out of the way, rushing to Kash'mere, squishing her in a hug.

He's also a sucker for Kash'mere. We all were.

"My baby!" He exclaimed.

"Hey Jor." Kash'mere laughed.

He put his hands around her shoulder and walked away.

"Yo' where you going?!" We yelled.

He flipped us off and kept walking.

_____

K A S H ' M E R E

I sat in the front row with Tyrell, waiting for the show to start.

The real concert starts at five. It was now twelve and it was going to be a fashion show.

"Yo, you want some chips?" Tyrell asked, shuffling in his bag, stuffed with food.

"Yea."

I got my chips and the lights went low.

"HEELLLLOOOOOO CJP HIGH SCHOOL! HOW YA' FEELING?!" The host greeted.

That voice was so familiar. When the host stepped out, I was shook.

"I'm Britt, your host for all events today but first I have a giveaway! All giveaways are from our sponsors for this event.." I tuned out because I did not think I would see this bitch again...

I instantly thought of Tre'mayne. I  took out my phone to text him to make sure he was okay.

TRE: No. I want to hurt her. I really do but I'll be fine.❤

I sighed.

She did hurt Tre'mayne. Taking his love for granted, making him look stupid, but he ain't finna catch feelings over this bum bitch.

     :Calm yo flat ass down. I'm coming.

I went to the back where he would be. I saw the boys there, outside a door. Surprisingly but not so much, Ty was there. I knew he still cared. Tre'mayne is his brother, despite the circumstances at hand.

"Is he inside there?" I asked.

"Yea, he won't open the damn door," Shae said.

I knocked on the door.

"Tre'mayne open this damn door!" I voiced.

It opened and I went in, closing it behind me. He was sitting in a corner on a stool, with his head in his hands. He was also breathing heavy. I shook my head and went over to him.

"Hey, look at me." I stood in front of him.

He looked up. His eyes were watery and shining with anger.

"Look you are not gonna be in here sulking over her. I know you're angry and hurt but you gotta' show her you're over her. She can't see that you're still affected. Don't you give her that satisfaction. It's not the best situation but you were way young and naïve but things happen okay?" I encouraged him.

He sighed and nodded. He got up and pulled me in a tight embrace.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too. Now, just continue with your practice so I can see your big head ass perform." I laughed after he mugged me.

"Keep laughing with yo' crusty voice." I mugged him and he was the one laughing this time.

I kissed him and hugged him one last time before going back beside Tyrell.

Beside him, was a girl from the next school in my seat. She was obviously flirting with him.

"Hey sweetie. This is my seat, so can you please move?" I asked as nicely as I could muster out.

The fashion show was gearing up and I'm not about to give up my good angled seat for nobody.

"I don't see your name on the seat." The girl said, with an attitude.

"Yo, I ain't got no time to argue with you, just move. Tyrell tell her to get -p. You know I was here -nd stop letting some vagina clo- you!" I snapped, my voice breaking.

Tyrell smacked his lips.

"Man, I can't stand you! Yo, I'll see you around, Katie," He said to the girl.

"It's Cassie." She rolled her eyes and got up.

I was about to sit down but thank God for lighting, I saw a stain on the cushion seat.

I looked up at Cassie who was walking and saw a stain on her acid-washed jeans. As much as she irked me and now I had to find a different seat, I called out to her before she got any further because my hoarseness couldn't manage the distance.

"What?" She answered with attitude.

"You're messed up, literally." I touched my butt and gave her a look.

She caught on and quickly wrapped her jacket around her waist. She mouthed a 'thank you' and quickly got her things and out of the auditorium.

I shook my head and looked at Tyrell whose face turned up in disgust as he eyed the stain.

"I should shove your head in it. I liked this spot but you had to let some bitch up in it." I sat on the other side of him, after politely asking a boy to go over.

This spot wasn't like the other and I'm upset.

︎~~~~▪︎

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

266K 7.7K 41
Best friend Love story. #1 contemporary Lit 4/11/22 MATURE CONTENT 18+!
1.6M 38.6K 81
Mónéy is a 17 year old girl who has lost herself after the death of her brother. Left to deal with her indifferent mother and little brother Mónéy tr...
2.5K 79 14
19 year old Aaliyah Martinez is a troubled teen, her father died when she was 8. After the tragic death of her father Aaliyah's mother got hooked on...
117K 3.5K 33
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 -- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵�...