Coming Home (camren)

By Crazy5harmoz

Captain Jauregui has twin boys with her long time friend Camila, when she's home on leave she finds out that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (part one)
Chapter 12 (part two)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 15

18K 402 91
By Crazy5harmoz

Smut ⚠️ if you don't want to read skip until you see the first -- .

Knowing she was about to get laid helped Lauren sober up a bit so making it back to their hotel room wasn't that much of a problem.

"Babe you have to stop doing that at least for right now otherwise we'll never get this door open." Camila said as she tired swiping they're keycard to get they're door to unlock but wasn't having much success since Lauren was practically eating her neck.

Luck was on their side because after a distracted swipe, they herd the door unlock. Lauren pushed them both through it and guided them into their bedroom. She wasted no time in untying Camila's bikini top and helping her slip out of her bottoms.

"Oh god...camz your so fucken beautiful." Lauren ogled at her very naked wife. Her swim trunks were still wet from being in the pool which meant they were stuck to her body and seeing her wife like this made it extremely painful. Camila wasted no time in capturing Lauren's lips.

Slowly lowering them onto the bed Lauren began placing open mouth kisses to Camila's neck, painfully slowly moving down to her collarbone.

"Laur...please." Camila pleaded, desperately needing Lauren's mouth on her breast. Not wanting to deny her wife anything she did what she knew Camila wanted, wrapping her lips around her pink and perky nipple while massaging the other with her hand. Hearing Camila moan in please was like music to her ear.

After spending plenty of time on her wife's erect nipples she moved lower and lower down her body leaving no spot un-kissed. Avoiding Camila's center she moved down to place open mouth kisses on her inner thighs. She wasn't doing anything to crazy but Camila was panting and moaning like crazy, maybe it was the pregnancy hormones. She knew Camila was close  not just by the noises she was making but by looking up and seeing her dripping wet.

"So fucken sexy." Lauren whispered, then proceeded to place a light kiss on Camila's core. It was so light yet so intense to Camila's body that she arched her back instantly. Lauren felt like at any moment her swim trunks would rip from all the pressure she was feeling, but this was about Camila right now so she had to hold off. She stroked her wife's mound a few times with her tongue before attaching her lips to her clit.

"Fuck." Camila moaned out in pleasure.

After teasing her wife enough she slowly enter her with two fingers. "Damn babe your so fucken wet." Lauren said.

"Mmm" Camila mumbled, she didn't trust her voice right now. Lauren knew how close Camila was and sped up her motions and went back to sucking on her clit. With so much intensity it only took a few more instants before Camila was trembling in her arms. She helped Camila ride out her orgasm and before she knew it Camila was flipping them over and was now straddling Lauren.

"Now it's my turn." Camila said seductively, causing Lauren to groan in pain and pleasure. "Let's start by getting this off." She said messing with the straps of Lauren's bikini top.

"Maybe you should start by getting these off." Lauren suggested, gesturing to the skin tight swim trunks suffocating her not so little friend.

"I think..." Camila paused grinding down into Lauren's shaft causing her to let out a loud groan. "Maybe not." She finished her sentence. Placing soft sensual kisses on Lauren collarbone.

"Camz your killing me here." Lauren admitted. She was completely distracted by what Camila was doing that she didn't notice when Camila removed her bikini top. All the grinding Camila was doing was causing her eyes to roll to the back of her head. "Oh god." Lauren moaned out.

"Nope it's just me baby." Camila said with a small giggle.

"This isn't fair, I didn't tease you this much." Lauren pointed out, short of breath. "Please babe I need you." She begged.

"Okay, only because you begged." She leaned down giving Lauren a soft kiss but Lauren wanted more so she cupped Camila's cheeks with her hands and held her there extending the kiss. Camila slowly moved her hands down to the waistband of Lauren's short and started to slowly push them down. Lauren was right they were practically attached to her skin, but Lauren lifted her body off the bed and helped Camila pull them down. To say Lauren was more than ready was an understatement.

"Don't make me wait any longer." Lauren added panting. Camila had no intentions of making her wait anymore mostly because she was just as turned on again. She lifted herself up and took hold of Lauren's hard shaft and aligned it with her center, slowly lowering herself onto it. Both threw they're heads back in pleasure once Lauren was fully inside her.

Camila started moving up and down slowly and eventually worked up a speed. Lauren caught up and began thrusting into her hitting all the right spots.

"Fuck babe your so tight." Lauren panted out, thrusting into Camila with plenty of force causing Camila to yell out in pleasure.

Not long after they were both climaxing and panting like crazy. Lauren gave them a couple minutes to recover before she flipped them over. Now it was her turn.

--

Camila had just fallen asleep and Lauren wasn't far behind her, just as she was about to shut her eyes her cell phone went off. The screen was so bright she answered the phone blindly.

"Hello?" Her raspy voice ran through the phone.

"Hey laur, hope I didn't interrupt anything." Normani said softly.

"Mani?" Lauren questioned.

"Yeah, listen  Caspian woke up, I guess he had a nightmare or something and he's asking for you guys." She said in a calm tone.

"Tell him I'll be there right now." Lauren sighed, she should of seen it coming. The boys have never been used to not sleeping near Camila. "Thanks for calling, mani. Bye." She hung up the phone, and slipped out from under the covers. She couldn't walk out there naked so she threw on her red plaid pajama pants and black loose v-neck. Before she left the room she picked up they're hotel keycard to get back in without having to wake up Camila and slipped into her sandals.

She was tired and still drunk but her kids always came first. Instead of knocking on Dinah and Normani's hotel room door, she texted Normani that she was there. She didn't want to risk waking up anybody else.

"Hey, I'm sorry I tried getting him to go back to sleep but he said he just wanted his mommy." Normani apologized, hoping she didn't ruin her best friends night.

"It's totally fine, I should have known they would be able to sleep without camz." She assured her.

Sitting on the small grey couch in the  "living room" area of the suite was Caspian. Instantly hearing his mothers voice he ran to her. Crouching down Lauren took him into her arms.

"Mama...I'm...scared..." Caspian said between sobs.

"It's okay bub, it was only a dream." She consoled the small boy and wiped away his little tears. "Why don't you get your stuff while I go get your. brother?" She asked her son, who lightly nodded. She didn't want to risk having to make another trip down here later in the night.

She carefully picked up Cameron into her arms and walked out of the room with him, by the door was Caspian ready to go with his and his brothers stuff. She thanked Normani once again and walked back to her hotel room suite with a boy in her hands and another walking right by her side gripping onto her pajama pants.

Once they got back to they're hotel room she tucked in Cameron and went into tuck in Caspian but he wasn't in the room anymore. She found him sitting on the couch.

"Cas, its late bub, let's get you to bed." She said taking a seat next to him.

"But I'm scared. When I close my eyes, I see a scary monster." Caspian explained, his bottom lip trembling in fear.

"Monsters aren't real Cas." She assured him but it didn't do much for him. "You know I get bad dreams too." She surprisingly admitted to him. Lauren never planned on having this conversation with her sons but she needed him to feel safe. "But that's all they are, just dreams. None of it is real." He nodded so she hoped he understood.

"Can I sleep with you and mommy?" He asked hopelessly. Any other day she would've said yes, but considering Camila was stark naked sprawled across their bed, it maybe wasn't a good idea.

"Mommy is already asleep." She stated. "Why don't I sleep with you in your bed so we don't wake mommy up?" Lauren asked the small boy, who was furiously nodding his head before she finished talking. She stood up and held out her hand for her son to take. "Come on let's go to bed."

--

Waking up the next morning, Camila was expecting to find her beautiful and very naked wife asleep next to her but all she found was an empty bed. It was pretty early in the morning and Lauren must have a killer hangover no way would she be up this early. She got dressed and went searching for her wife in their hotel room. When she found her she was a little surprised to find her sharing a twin size bed with both of her sons. She decided not to disturb them and instead went to call room service.

After breakfast was delivered, she decided to wake them up. The boys weren't as difficult to wake up as Lauren was.

"What happened last night?" Camila asked her wife.

"Mani called after you fell asleep Cas had a nightmare so I went to pick them up, but once we got back he didn't want to sleep on his own so I fell asleep with him. I guess Cameron must have woken up earlier and joined us." Lauren explained.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You looked so peaceful and I know you were tired." She answered Camila.

"I know but you must have been even more tired than me and may I add drunk." Camila pointed out.

"Okay but your carrying our baby, and it's more important that you get your sleep. " Lauren said lightly rubbing Camila's tummy. "Now can we stop arguing about this and eat breakfast." She added, giving her wife a soft kiss.

And that's what they did, hangovers were the worst but Lauren knew she had to keep something down because today was going to be a long day. The resort they were staying at has a water park and that was the plan for today. Dinah must have kept drinking after Lauren and Camila left because she was in an even worse state than Lauren.

"You look like shit." Lauren said to Dinah.

"Thanks, I feel like it too." She grumbled, lifting her ray-bans to get a better look at Lauren. "Why don't you look like shit?" She asked the raven haired girl.

Lauren shrugged. "I did drink less and I had a big breakfast this morning with an ice cold shower. I may not look like shit but I definitely feel like it as well." She explained.

"This is why I don't drink." Will joked, joining the grumpy girls conversation.

"Why don't you drink anyways?" Lauren curiously asked, she knew Will didn't drink not even when he was in college. But she never asked why, and it wasn't because of his religion because heck even ally had a few too many glasses of wine every once in a while.

"When I was 15, I went to some stupid high school party and that was my first time ever drinking. I ended up getting alcohol poisoning and had to be hospitalized. I almost died that night and ever since then I haven't touched it." He told them, both looked surprised as ever. "Plus it doesn't make me want to drink knowing the next morning I'll feel as terrible as you do now." He added, trying to lighten the mood.

"Now that you say it, I'm going to just stop drinking all together." Dinah said rubbing her temples.

"You say that every time you wake up with a hangover yet you always drink."  Lauren said, and rolled her eyes at Dinah.

"Mommy can you go down the big slide with me?" Melanie asked Dinah who looked terrified but still nodded anyway. Lauren felt bad for all those employees who would have to clean up Dinah's vomit.

"Mama can we get some of those?" Caspian asked Lauren, pointing to a guy holding an entire pineapple and sipping something out of it.

"Sure bud lets go." She answered.

--

The next few days consisted of them exploring all the best places Hawaii had to offer. First it was visiting the red and black sand beach, it was just a regular beach with obviously red and black sand but it was still a beautiful thing to see. The next day consisted of Dinah, Lauren and Will hanging out with some local cliff divers while the rest of the girls enjoyed a spa day in the resort while the kids spent the day at the resort daycare center, at first they just joined them to watch but by the end of the day they had all worked up the courage to jump off the cliff. First it was Dinah and then will, Lauren went last. She wasn't afraid of jumping off, shit she's jumped off of worse things. She was however worried that jumping off would trigger something which is why she needed both her friends at the bottom waiting for her if anything did happen. On the way down she had flashbacks of herself jumping off the plane but that was it nothing too major happened. The day after that, everyone went to this center that allowed them to swim with dolphins. Everyone had a pretty great time that day. The following day consisted of them hanging out at the beach and attending the resorts luau and let's just say they ate really great food and Dinah ended up getting shit faced again, so much for not drinking anymore. The entertainment was not bad at all, especially the fire dancers those were the most entertaining. The day after that they went snorkeling, Patel boarding and surfing. The instructor they hired was really good because most of them caught on to the activities pretty fast.

After that they spent a day on a boat relaxing and I guess whale watching. If you could call it that, they only saw one. Since they only had a few days left and this was after all Lauren and Camila's honeymoon, the girls planned a perfect romantic day for them. They got them a private bungalow above the beach. They spent a few hours just tanning and relaxing and eventually made it down to the private beach area where they made out in the water for a while. Afterwards they made reservations for them at the most luxurious restaurant in the area.

--

Today was the second to last day in Hawaii, they didn't have anything to crazy planned. Just a simple beach day and maybe hang out by the pool for a while, after spending almost everyday doing so many things they were all beat. The boys had really taken a liking to the fresh coconuts here and had one just about every time they saw a stand around. Today was no different, you would think that they would be tired of them but they weren't.

Cameron had ran back over to Camila and the rest of the group while Caspian waited for Lauren while she paid the vendor.

Walking back with her son, she ran into the last person she expected to see.

"Seeing as you didn't come find me, I assumed you had left the resort." Nadia said, eying Lauren up and down.

"Nope still here." Lauren simply said.

"So why didn't you come find me? If I remember correctly you never missed an opportunity to get laid." She said bluntly.

"What's laid?" Caspian asked, this must of been the first time Nadia noticed the boy next to Lauren because she looked surprised when she herd him speak.

"Nothing buddy." Lauren answered quickly.

"Is he...your kid?" Nadia asked, she didn't really need much confirmation from Lauren because he was essentially the spitting image of her and the light green shirt he wore only made his emerald colored eyes look even more beautiful, just like Lauren's.

"Yeah." She bluntly answered. "We should get going. Come on Cas let's go." Lauren said looking over at the girl and waving goodbye to her.

She only hoped none of this got back to Camila. She had nothing to hide but the fact that her five year old just listened to and learned a new word, Camila would not like that. But unfortunately for her, Caspian really wanted to know what the word laid meant.

"Where did you here that word?" Camila asked concerned.

"The lady by the fruit stand told mama she missed an oppor-tuni-ty to get laid." He answered. Just kill Lauren now. And if looks could kill she'd be dead.

"It's a not a very nice word baby so let's not use it okay?" She vaguely answered the boy. He nodded understanding and ran off to join the rest of the kids.

"It's not what it sounds like." Lauren said quickly because she knew Camila was ready to yell and get angry with her.

"Explain." She said simply.

"The girl from the other night that left me her keycard approached us and she asked why I didn't go find her then she said something about me never missing an opportunity to get laid in the past." Lauren did as her wife asked.

"Okay." Is all Camila said.

"Okay? Your not mad?" She asked confused.

"Of course I'm mad but fighting with you about it isn't going to help anybody now is it?" She replied, letting out a long sigh.

"I'm sorry." Lauren apologized.

"It's okay, come here." She patted on the spot next to her on the lounge chair. She joined her wife and kept an eye on the kids.

They spent the rest of the afternoon by the pool, and once it was getting close to sunset they walked down to the beach. They watched the sunset and made sand castles with the kids. The following day consisted of them packing and making there way to the airport.

"It's time to go home." Lauren said after the announcer said they're plane was boarding.

The good thing about this plane ride was that everyone was to tired to stay up, which meant no struggling with kids.

--////////////////////////////////--

It still feels awkward writing smut. Lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 2K 25
Camila Cabello was 6 years old when she was diagnosed with a blood disorder. She isn't allowed to leave her house nor to really have a normal life. N...
1.1K 93 16
Camila has cancer and Lauren would do whatever she wants so they made a bucket list they would do everything camila wants before she dies is it goin...
6K 297 30
A boy/ girl that got taken away from there family in the age of 6 on his birthday will this affect his trust and his love to someone else or will it...
674K 18.7K 25
Camila Cabello was just an average girl. One day, she ran into trouble, made by none other than the school's badass troublemaker Lauren Jauregui, whi...