My Mate the Angel

By KurokiYuusu

Jess is a normal every day werewolf. He's Beta of the Moonlite Pack and the second most hottest guy in his Hi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Charcters
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

*Author NOTE*

3.9K 60 7
By KurokiYuusu

There is a sequal to this story but you don't have to read it if you don't want to.

The sequal is about Sarah's daughter Orana.

Read the description of Mate of the Siren to know what it's about.

I suggest you read it and comment on it cause it's some what like this in a way but different.

So read it if you want and you liked this story, that's all thank you for reading, voting, commenting, and just plain out liking my story! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 24 31
I will switch to other POV throughout the story. Non-traditional ABO, Alpha, Beta, Omega Dynamics. Trigger Warning Explicit smut in details through...
58.3K 1.1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
137K 6.4K 25
"What am I?" She croaks, indicating to her white fur and four legs. I smiles,"Sweetheart, your a werewolf." She growls,"No I'm not." I bow my head,"O...
468K 13.4K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...