Because You're Mine

Da itsshewhowrites

Completed (11.12.17) --------------- It hurts, really, to not have a lasting happiness in your life. Somethi... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (Valentine's Day Special: Part 1)
Chapter 32 (Valentine's Day Special: part 2)
Chapter 33 (Valentine's Day Special: part 3)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Acknowledgements

Chapter 34 (Valentine's Day Special: part 4)

96 9 0
Da itsshewhowrites

Austin's POV - 5:32 pm

We both were finally at the basketball game, and I must say, I've never had an experience like this before. It was a huge place with hundreds of people surrounding us at every side.

This is actually the best birthday ice ever had in my entire life, and it's all thanks to Jasmine.

"Hey, the game just started!" Jasmine called out to me.

"I'm getting my camera ready!" I exclaim as I took out my phone from my pocket and prepared for recording this extreme moment.

"Whoa, Austin!" Jasmine squealed. "Don't take my video!" I chuckle and ignore her.

"Don't be such a buzz kill, Jasmine,"

"Goal!" The crowd shouted as they cheered for their favorite players.

**

We were at a famous Mexican restaurant to grab our food and drinks, and I must say, it's amazing over here.

"Austin, stop drooling." Jasmine nudged me.

"I'm not drooling," I say, and she rolled her eyes. We both take our food and drinks and walk out of the restaurant.

Despite my protests of paying for the food and drinks, Jasmine smiled tenderly as she paid for everything.

In a couple of minutes, we got home and started getting ready for our fun night together.

"You know you didn't have to pay for the food, right?" I say.

"I sure did. It's my treat for you." Jasmine smiles. "But anyways, what movie are we watching?"

"Your choice," I say.

"Okay, we're watching Split on Netflix."

"Great. I'll go get the new beer we bought." We drink, but once in a long while, so it's not much to worry about.

I sit down on the long part of my L-shaped sofa, and Jasmine sat beside me. I turn on the tv and go on Netflix, then type in the movie name. Jasmine snatches the remote from me and types instead. "So slow." She scoffs.

"Sorry, jeez." I roll my eyes.

"There. Time to watch!" She exclaims.

**

Jasmine's POV

"Austin, I swear if you take one more sip from that bottle..." I growl.

The movie was over, and so was dinner. Unfortunately, Austin felt like drinking some vodka, and he said that he promises me that he'll drink only half a cup. He didn't keep that promise for too long; he just started his second bottle and he was hastily drunk.

Being the good girl I am, I only had two-three shots, unlike Austin.

"Just *hiccup* one last sip." He says as I pulled him off from the sofa, and the second he got up, he comes closer to me and raises his arms towards my face, almost placing them in my cheek, but then something struck him because he backed away in the realization of something.

"Who are you?" He asks.

"I'm your-" He attempts to drink from the bottle when I was about to speak, and I chuckle while I snatch the bottle away from him, placing it on the table by the sofa.

"Hey!" He whines. "Give me my vodka!"

"Not for you." I hiss. He just looks at me like a sad puppy, and I bet he was trying to convince me in that way, but I was smart enough to not give him his vodka.

"Please?" He pouted, looking at me with puppy eyes, and I shake my head while giggling.

He then attempts to kiss me, but then backs away once again and says, "Excuse me, but I'm not going to cheat on my girlfriend." He pauses for a second and then says "I love her."

Did I just hear him right? Did he just confess his love for me? It could be the alcohol talking, but you never know.

"Austin, I'm your girlfriend." I smile. "What did you just say?"

"Glad to know." He says. "I said that I- never mind. It was nothing."

Why is he waving it off as it was no big deal?

"Um, okay." I shrug. I then help him into the bedroom and on the bed. He suddenly drifts off to a heavy sleep, and I head out back in the living room to clean everything up.

**

"Austin, give me the cookies," I demand.

"Who has cookies in the morning?" He says as he takes a bite of the cookie that's in his hand.

"Then why are you eating one?" I ask.

"My house, my rules." He smirks as he took another bite.

"You're so annoying," I growl before opening the fridge and finding something else to eat.

I take out some butter, close the fridge and bread from a cupboard. I put the bread to toast and stare at Austin, who is purposely eating the cookies in my face, making my mouth water.

"Could you at least not eat in my face?"

"Yeah, I'll have another one." He says as he takes a bite from another cookie.

"Ugh!" I groan.

"Geez, princess. There's more than cookies to eat you know."

"Says the man who lives on cookies." I huff.

"Okay, fine. You can have my cookies." He hands the box of cookies and I smile at him before taking a bite.

"Thanks," I say with a mouthful of cookies and Austin chuckles.

"Hey, um...what happened last night?" Austin asked shyly.

I explain everything that happened after he got drunk from the point where he didn't recognize me and thought he was going to cheat on me, to the point where he fell asleep in the bedroom.

"I'm so childish, I swear." Austin embarrassingly said, also blushing slightly.

"Your puppy dog face didn't work on me, so don't try that." I shoot him a fake smile, and he rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyways, did I say anything else?" He asks.

"Um, like what?"

"Like, something I shouldn't have said." He said, and I shake my head in response. "No way. I know I said something I shouldn't have said. What was it?" Austin was walking around the room, frustratingly.

"Austin, calm down."

"Not until I figure out what I said."

"You said that you love me." I sigh.

"Oh god. Not that." He groans.

"I asked you about it and you waved it off." I shyly say.

"Yeah, it was because I wanted you to forget about it." He said.

"Why?" I ask.

"It's nothing, Jasmine." He waved it off just like last night.

"I don't think so. Please, just tell me." I plead, and he said no once again.

I kept on finding ways to get Austin to tell me, but he had excuses to back off. I didn't give up, though.

"Austin, please," I begged.

"It won't be the same for you, probably." He states.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Nothing, just...please, forget about it." He said as he started to walk out of the apartment, but I stop him by grabbing his arm and making him face me.

"You're not going anywhere until I know what's on your mind," I demand.

"If you're so stubborn, then so am I. I'm leaving." He growled at me as he tried to let go of my grip, but I grab onto him.

"I said you're-"

"Fine! If you're that eager to know, then hear it: I. LOVE. YOU. A lot."

My heart was beating faster than ever by those three words.

Did he mean it?

I don't know. All I knew that I was dying to hear those words. At last, it happened. I thought that he didn't love me and that it was stupid of me to fall in love that quickly.

How I was wrong. Love has no time.

"You-you mean that?" I stutter, and he nodded his head. I was still holding onto his arm, now not wanting to let go.

Tears of happiness trailed down my cheeks as I gazed into his eyes which were filled with love that was just for me.

I couldn't resist myself anymore. I stood up on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck, taking in the beautiful scent of his perfume.

Austin's POV

Jasmine immediately wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "I love you too." I form a huge smile on my lips and put my arms around her and pull her closer to me.

I thought she wouldn't feel the same. I thought that she'll talk about breaking up. I thought that girls don't fall in love that quickly.

She proved all of those thoughts wrong with those words.

I pull off of the hug and cupped her face in my hands. She gave me the most beautiful smile I've ever seen, and I smiled back before brushing my lips against hers. Her hands were placed on my jawline and my hands were traveling around her waist.

At first, the kiss was soft and gentle, but both of us got tired with that, and the kiss leads to something more passionate.

I pull off of the kiss and we smile at each other as she says, "You know, you could have said this before."

"I didn't have the courage to."

"Same. I thought you wouldn't feel the same. I thought you'd think I was crazy." She blushes.

"You're crazy, but who doesn't like crazy girls?" I grin, and she chuckles shyly while blushing.

"Tomato." My smirk grew wider.

"Nobody likes a tomato." She says.

"I do. I love tomatoes." I pull her in for a sweet kiss.

Just then, the door opens and we see Adam and Easton barge in the living room as if this was their house. Jasmine immediately pulls off of the kiss and embarrassingly walks into the bedroom.

"Wonderful timing, boys." I groan.

"We didn't know that you two were......" Adam says.

"You could have knocked." I roll my eyes.

"Whatever. We have one of Luke's brother's man, and he gave us his boss's name. It's Vole." Adam says.

"Very good. Did he say anything else?" I ask and Adam shakes his head. "No problem. I'll get him to tell us what we need to know in a matter is minutes. Let's go." I say as I start putting on my shoes.

Jasmine walks out of the bedroom and looks at us confusingly before asking, "Where are you going? It's only ten after ten."

"Yeah, well, we've got Vole's, as in Luke's brother's man in our custody at the moment and it's necessary for me to go there," I reply.

"Oh, okay. Be careful. Here's your phone. I found it under the covers." She hands me the phone and I tuck it in my pocket. I kiss her forehead before heading out.

"Bye!" I hear her shout.

-------------------------------------

Point out any mistakes in the comments.

P.S: This story is about to get intense and dramatic, so be ready!

----------

Liked this chapter? If yes, then I consider you clicking that star button! If no, no problem. But, if you like, you can continue reading and watch how the story changes, and maybe, just maybe you'll reconsider on not voting;)

Thanks for reading! Point out any mistakes and feel free to comment!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

67.8K 1.8K 36
Meet Violet Summers. She's the sarcastic girl who doesn't really ever get noticed by anyone. She blends into any crowd because of how "normal" she is...
1.4K 113 45
" I am god, not a magician. You are right in both ways if you think i exist or not because i am all hope and faith." She heard it and couldn't stand...
424 16 24
Jasmine's life has been full of misfortunes and losses, but nothing compared to the moment her daughter was taken from her right before her eyes. She...
3.1K 92 23
Savannah is your typical teenage girl. She doesn't drink or do drugs. She has friends and a boyfriend who is the shittiest of the all. This all chang...