Letters to Leo (Completed)

By Liliac_Wishes

Neymar couldn't tell Leo the truth, so he wrote him letters, ones he'd never planned on letting Leo read. (Ne... More

~One~
~Two~
~Three~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
~Twelve~
~Thirteen~
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Sixteen~
~Seventeen~
~Eighteen~
~Nineteen~
~Twenty~
~Twenty One~

~Four~

1.5K 47 3
By Liliac_Wishes

Shit Leo,

I really fucking screwed up. The Bruna idea was brilliant, but I missed one important thing... What would you think? Now you and everyone else believes that I'm taken; if there had been any chance of you liking me it's probably gone. Sometimes I'm tempted to tell you, to hear what you think, to know the truth, but I can't. There are too many horrible 'what if's' involved in our scenario; I couldn't handle it if any of them were true. I feel like these letters are a waste of my time, it's not like I can ever build up the courage to show you...
Today at training, you refused to leave my side. You gotta stop doing this to me, you're pulling at my heart strings and I can't handle it much longer before I boil over and come clean. I was never very good at reading signals, and I can tell I'm still shit at it today. It takes a lot on my part not to assume your usual innuendos and touches mean something other than goofing off. I would say I hate being wrapped around your finger, but that'd be a complete lie.

Till next time,

Neymar<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 2.8K 35
Β« αž αžΉαž€ αž’αŸ’αž αžΉαž€ αŸ— αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž…αž„αŸ‹αž²αŸ’αž™αž”αŸ‰αžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž€αžΌαž“ Β» Β« αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž™αžΎαž„αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αž‘αŸαž‡αž»αž„αž‚αž»αž€ αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž‚αž·αžαž›αžΎαž―αž„αž›αžΎαžŸαž–αžΈαž…αŸ†αžŽαž„αž”αŸ‰...
377K 11.7K 183
Niall Horan a worldwide famous singer. Liam Payne is a singer who now starts his first steps. What will happen when Niall sees a post of him on ins...
100K 232 7
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...
125K 5.1K 44
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...