A Bet With The Devils

By Pam-The-Lamb

Highest-ranking in Humor; #1 "They all eventually end up falling" Alex adds and I smirk. "Not me" "Are you... More

#NoMoreBullying
Fuck Those Who Put Us Down - TW: Fatphobia
Chapter 1: Masks, Sex, and Pranks
Chapter 2: Making A Deal With Satan's Three Children
Chapter 3: If You Attack A Women's Pride All Hell Breaks Loose
Chapter 4: The Damsel In Distress Always Beats The Egotistical Grass Ass
Chapter 5: Dillweed Goes Boom Boom
Chapter 6: Late Night Adventures And The Destruction of Property
Chapter 7: Oh, My Bad, I Guess She's A Nice Bitch
Chapter 8: She Wanted My Big Oversized Log For Her Bonfire
Chapter 9: The Slut, The Grass Ass, And What The Hell Was That?
Chapter 10: An Intelligent Sexy Hot Piece of Meat, For Me? Yes Please!
Chapter 11: The Damsel In Distress Always Beats The Egotistical Grass Ass Part 2
Chapter 12: Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, I Didn't Kiss Him, That's On You
Chapter 13: Ass Kicking, Pink Wearing, Parent Cussing Girlfriend
Chapter 14: In A Moment Of Distress Cover It Up With Your Girly Mess
Chapter 15: My Bad, I Didn't Mean To Kiss You There
Chapter 16: Damn You Heart, Why Can't You Just Choose Already?
Chapter 17: I Should Wax Away My Hair Legs To Forget My Problems Like Mick Does
Chapter 18: Boy, You Ain't Got Nothing On Gale
Chapter 19: I'll Make It Officially Official After I Kick Your Ass
Chapter 20: If Revenge Darkens My Heart, Then Call Me Rumpelstiltskin
Chapter 21: Oh My God Elliana, You Can't Just Ask People Why They Snort Cocaine
Chapter 22: Meow, Meow, Meow, More Like Shut Up You Egotistical Grass Ass
Chapter 23: You're Just As Dark And Twisty As Meredith Grey
Chapter 24: Bad Boy? More like Momma's Boy!
Chapter 25: If I Die Please Give All My Worthless Belongings To Marge Simpson
Chapter 27: I Have A Suprise For You. . . It's Poop!
Chapter 28: If There Was Someone Selling Drugs In​ This Place, Weed Know
Chapter 29:Dear, Life When I asked If My Day Could Get Worse, I Was Being. . .
Chapter 30: Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, I Wanna Punch You In The Face. Oops
Chapter 31: Take Notes Boys Gale Is Back In Lady Town
Chapter 32: I Dont Want To Say I Told You So, Just Kidding, I Told You So!
Chapter 33: One Punch In the Face Definitely Keeps The Red Head Away
Chapter 34: I Was Beat Up By A Gang Of Evil Dwarfs While Hanging On For Food
Chapter 35: He Likes Perveted Men Who Visit DirtyGirls.Com
Chapter 36: Elliana Sat On A Wall, Elliana Had A Great Fall, All . . .
Chapter 37: Oh, You're Sorry? I'm Sorry Too, For Not Giving A Shit!
Chapter 38: And I Thought Dora Was The Only One Who Created Awkward Silences
Chapter 39: Snow White Has The Look Of A Princess, But The Attitude Of A Bad Ass
Chapter 40: Don't Hate The Player Bitches, Hate The Game
Epilogue: Goodbye Egotistical Grass asses From This Alien Looking Creature
Bonus: I'm Not Like A Regular President. I'm A Cool Bad Boy President

Chapter 26: It's True, Red Heads Have No Soul!

35.8K 1.7K 426
By Pam-The-Lamb

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch26:It's True, Red Heads Have No Soul!

"No," I shake my head. "I know you said it's dangerous, but I want to meet this red head chick besides I can take of myself."

I sure hope so because apparently we're walking into a bar filled with people who are loyal to Janet and she probably wants Vincent dead. So in a sense we're walking into a room where we can all get killed.

So, what was I saying about normalcy earlier?

"Let me go in first," Joe says and we nod in agreement.

"How do we know when to walk in?" I ask and they both stare at me in confusion. "Like a code word or something."

"Good thinking kitten," Vincent nods. "What's the code word?"

"When I say tell her to take a walk with me," he says. "She'll be turned around and that'll give you a chance to walk in without immediately getting attacked."

"Sounds great," Vincent nods.

Joe nods firmly before opening the bar door and walking inside. I can hear friendly greetings and laughter erupt then a girl's voice is heard above all of it.

"Joe," she exclaims. "I've been waiting to see you."

"Red," we hear Joe's voice. "Why would you be waiting for me?"

"Important issues need our attention,"   Janet says and I can tell they're both standing right by the door. "You're my right hand man. I think it's appropriate we discuss these issues together."

"Right hand man," Joe chuckles. "Why don't we take a seat over here?"

We hear their footsteps moving away and I release a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"Two beers over here," Janet yells and I can tell they're a few feet away now.

"Before we drink," Joe says. "Why don't you take a walk with me?"

That's it our code, yet both me and Vincent don't move.

"Wait," Vincent mouths and I nod.

"Fine," Janet says "but then we're drinking."

"Of course," Joe says.

"Now," Vincent taps my shoulder and we open the bar door before stepping in.

The room is packed with men and women of all sizes, but no one in the room seems to notice us as the laughter continues. The floor of the bar is made of light brown wood as well as the tables and everything else inside.

I spot Joe giving us a strange look and then I see her.

A short girl with dark red hair wearing ripped jeans, a white shirt, and a black leather jacket.

"Vincent?" A voice questions loudly and the entire room falls silent. I can see and feel everyone's eyes on us including Janet's.

She has a look of utter shock on her face.

She's really pretty with her dark long red hair falling at her sides and big brown eyes filled with confusion.

"Vincent," she exhales slowly making her way towards us.

"Janet," Vincent says, a crooked smile on his face.

"You're not dead," she stands in front of him looking as if she were facing a ghost.

"No," he shakes his head and she places her hand on the center of his chest.

"Good," she smiles before her expression turns into one of hatred "because I'm going to kill you myself."

She quickly throws a punch with her right hand hitting Vincent directly in the face causing him to fall back.

"What the hell," I growl before my instincts kick in and I take a hold of Janet's arm, but before I can do anything a pair of enormous arms pulls me back.

I swing my left elbow back hitting the mysterious person in the face before turning to face him. It's a tall built white man with, now, a bloody nose and a furious look on his face.

He swings at me with his right arm and I duck before taking ahold of his shoulders and elevating my knee hitting him right where the sun never shines.

"Fuck," he growls bending over and I use my right leg to kick him directly in the face knocking him unconscious.

"Vincent," I say quickly turning around and I spot him on the floor a built man holding him down with his left foot on his chest.

"Elliana," he breathes and I make my way towards him.

"Don't even think about it," Janet stands in front of me and I glare at her.

"I don't like being told what to do," I roll my eyes before throwing a left punch at her which she manages to duck.

"Grab her," she yells and a man steps out of the crowd making his way towards me.

Breathe Elliana.

You can do this.

The man is a tall African-American guy with long built arms and a spider tatted of his cheek.

He seems to be determined as he rushed towards me throwing a quick left punch. I barely manage to move out of the way my heart beating loudly in my ears. I throw a quick right punch hitting him directly in the face before bringing my left leg towards his chest pushing him back.

The man cracks his knuckles loudly as if to intimidate me, but it only pisses me off.

You want to play tough then let's play.

Breathe Elliana.

He runs towards me as if to tackle me down, but I move out of the way seconds before he grabs me causing him to fall over. I look around and realize everyone is just starring at us looking rather intrigued.

"Are we done here?" I ask glaring directly at Janet, but before she can answer the man stands up throwing a punch at me with his left hand. I take of hold of his arm and use it to flip him over landing him directly on his back onto the hard wooden floor.

"Now we're done," Janet smirks.

"Then have the man to let go of Vincent," I growl.

"Let him go Kan," Janet orders and the man nods before removing his foot from Vincent's chest.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I make my way towards Vincent. "You're not hurt are you? I swear I'll kick his ass if you are."

"I'm fine Elliana," Vincent says harshly before he stands up.

"Why don't we go upstairs and have a talk," Janet says, her face no longer filled with hatred.

"I'd rather not," I glare at her.

"I like her," Janet chuckles looking directly at me. "She's fierce and daring. You're lucky she came with you Vincent or else you'd be dead."

"I'd like to think otherwise," Vincent says, a smirk on his face. "You could've killed me, but you didn't."

"I was entertained," she smirks "watching your girlfriend kick my men's ass."

"You need better men," I spit out.

"She's not my girlfriend," Vincent rolls his eyes.

"I like the blue hair," Joe chuckles.

"I made that happen," I smirk.

"Why don't we stop waisting time,"  Janet growls "and go upstairs to talk."

***

"How did you find me?" Janet asks glaring at both me and Vincent.

We're currently  in a room with a couch at the center and a small TV.

"Why does it matter?" Vincent asks, he's causally leaning against the wall.

"Secure the area," Janet tells Joe who was sitting next to me on the couch. "Make sure they weren't followed and if you find someone aim directly between the eyes."

"Got it," Joe nods before leaving the room and I give Vincent a wide eyed look.

She just talked about killing someone like it was nothing.

"Who are you?" Vincent asks giving Janet a confused look. "What happened to you Janet?"

"My name is Red," she glares at him. "And you want to know what happened Vincent?"

"Yes," he nods.

"You happened," she exclaims. "You came into my life and destroyed it. You're the reason my life is a constant fight."

"I thought you were dead," Vincent exclaims.

"And that makes this okay," she yells. "I've killed more people by myself than you can even begin to imagine."

"How could you do that," Vincent frowns. "You're not the person I remember. "

"That person died a long time ago,"  Janet glares him. "I'm this person now and I am not ashamed to be who I am."

"You should be," he glares at her.

"You have no right to judge me Vincent," she shoves him against the wall placing her arm on his neck. "My life was great before you. I was going to go to college and have a good life, but you fucked up! You got me into this mess and I make no apologies as to how I've managed to survive."

"Let him go," I stand up and she releases him. "Vincent made a mistake."

"That mistake," she turns to look at me "caused me my entire life. His precious little gang hunted me down and when they couldn't find me they went for the next best thing."

"No," Vincent shakes his head.

"They killed my entire family," she says. "So this mistake Vincent made took everything from me."

"I'm so sorry," I frown.

"Don't be," she says. "I'm going to avenge every last drop of blood they took from my family and I won't stop until I've made them all suffer."

"Revenge isn't the answer Janet," Vincent says.

"Shut up," she yells turning to look at him. "You're lucky I haven't killed you yet. In fact, I think it's time you leave my patience is wearing thin."

"Fine," Vincent storms out the room and I frown.

"He's not a bad guy," I tell her. "I'm sorry that his mistake costed you so much, but he really thought you were dead."

"I thought he was dead," she says.

"Today's the first day I ever see him smile or laugh," I say. "Hes filled with so much guilt about what happened that night that he doesn't allow himself to be happy."

"Are you done?" She glares at me. "The guy you defend had me dragged out of bed in the middle of the night to be executed by his gang. I don't care if he's filled with guilt or not because I'm filled with hate. . . I'm angry all the damn time and it's his fault."

"I'm sorry," I walk towards the door. "I wish there was something I could do."

"You can leave," she exclaims and I nod.

***

"You okay?" I ask Vincent as he drives and he shakes his head. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"I ruined her life," he says gripping the steering wheel harshly. "I knew her family and they were sweet people Elliana. They did not deserve that. . .I made this all happened."

"It's not your fault," I look at him. "You made a mistake."

"Thank you for coming with me," he exhales. "I wouldn't have kicked ass like you did."

"Anytime Vinny," I smile and he simply nods, his face cold and expressionless.

A/N: Hi everyone!! Sorry that these last few chapters have been so sad. It'll all go back to the fun side with pranks the next chapter!!

I'll update soon. . .

QOTC: Who wants to know more about Janet and her story?

Comment & Vote

Love, Pam

24 February 2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1K 28
"I told you to leave me alone. Are you stalking me?" I asked the little shits. "Of course not! Rude much?" Noah gasped, his hand over his heart. "I a...
9.1M 274K 66
Avery and Josh were complete oppisites. Josh was a little badass. Barely, passable grades, rude additude, tattoos, piercings, and a wall built so ha...
467K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...
7.6K 285 34
Highest rank: #208 high school sweethearts Meet Avery White. Her parents are loaded, and she has the perfect life. She doesn't know it but she's beyo...