๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ 4 ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š™๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ...

By itsreallykiasia

๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐Ÿบ ๐š‹๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐š’๐šŒ ๐šœ๐šž๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š‘๐šž๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šœ? ๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š—'๐š ๐š... More

C H A R A C T E R
Part 1
Crush, Chop, And Burn Pt. 1
Crush, Chop, And Burn Pt.2
Commando App
Leo's Jam
Rats On A Train
Exoskeleton Vs Grandma
Smart And Smarter
Bionic Birthday Fail
Death Spiral Smackdown
Can I Borrow The Helicopter?
Back From The Future
Chip Switch
Drone Alone
Chore Wars
Dude, Where's My Lab
Air Leo
Night Of The Living Virus
Misson Invisible
Glitchy Sickness
Concert In A Can
Mission Space
Who Is Marcus: Marcus In The House
Who Is Marcus: Chicken Leo
Who Is Marcus: Not Like The Rest Of Us
Who Is Marcus: Spiders & Secrets
Part Two
Speed Trapped
Spy Fly
Missin' The Mission
Quarantined
Robot Fight Club
Sis Down
The Rats Strikes Back
Parallel Universe
Spike's Got Talent
Leo And Mia Vs Evil
Hole In One
Trucked Out
The Bionic 500
Bionic Showdown Pt.1
Bionic Showdown Pt.2
Memory Wipe
Avalanche!
Mia Up
Llama Drama
The Haunting Of Mission Creek
Perry 2.0
My Little Brother
Prank You Very Much
Twas The Misson Before Christmas
Trent Gets Schooled
No Going Back
Part Three
Sink Or Swim Pt.1
Sink Or Swim Pt.2
The Jet-Wing
Mission: Mission Creek High
Zip It
Not So Smart Phone
Scramble The Orbs
Principle From Another Planet
Taken
Four Minus Bree
Which Father Knows Best
Cyborg Shark Attack
You Posted WHAT?! Pt.1
You Posted WHAT?! Pt.2
Armed And Dangerous
Alien Gladiators
Brother Battle
Spike Fright
Face Off
Merry Glitchmas
Rise Of The Bionic Soldiers Pt.1
Rise Of The Bionic Soldiers Pt.2
Bionic House Party
First Day At The Bionic Academy
Adam Steps Up
Unauthorized Mission
Part Four
Bionic Rebellion Pt.1
Bionic Rebellion Pt.2
Left Behind
15 And Forgetful
Under Siege
Bionic Dog
Mission Mania
Simulation Manipulation
Forbidden Hero
Spider Island
Spike Vs. Spikette
Lab Rats Vs. Mighty Med Pt.1
Lab Rats Vs. Mighty Med Pt.2
Space Elevator
Bionic Action Hero Pt.1
Bionic Action Hero Pt.2
Dodge Ball War
One Of Us
Bob Zombie
Smash The Atoms
Human Eddy
On The Edge Pt.1
On The Edge Pt.2
Ultimate Tailgate Challenge
Then There Were Five
Space Colony Pt.1
Space Colony Pt.2
The Vanishing Pt.1
The Vanishing Pt.2

Curse Of The Screaming Skull

1.9K 40 1
By itsreallykiasia

Nobody's POV

"Hey, Leo, where you been?" Bree asks as Leo walks into the common area.

"I just finished watching a I was so scared, I chewed through all my fingernails. But on the bright side, I had a big bowl of popcorn, so they were delightfully tasty." Leo chuckles with a shrug.

"Guys, how is our first Halloween at the academy going to be spooky when all we have is this pathetic little box of Halloween decorations? And, uh, what is this disgusting slime in the trick-or-treat bowl?" Bree gasps as she pulls out a bowl, full of an oozing orange liquid.

"Oh, that's not slime. That's last year's pumpkin. I'm surprised it didn't keep." Adam says with a shrug.

"I wanna eat it." Mia mutters as she lunges for it, Bree pulling her back.

"Hey, guys." Bob says as he walks into the room.

"Bob, what are you doing here? All the other students are out with Mr Davenport on a field trip to the Davenport birthplace and museum." Chase asks giving him an odd look.

"Gosh darn it, I can't believe I'm missing that." Bob says in a sarcastic voice.

"Really, Bob?" Bree scoffs giving him an accusing look.

"Oh, come on. Part of the tour is him re-enacting his birth." Bob groans.

"This kid might be smarter than we thought." Adam mutters with a smile.

"Ooh, smoothie." Bob gasps as he grabs the treat bowl and walks out.

"Maybe not." Adam mumbles before running after him.

"Later, machine people. I'm taking the metal detector to the beach to look for other people's money." Perry says as she walks into the room, a metal detector in hand.

"So what, you're done going through our wallets?" Chase asks.

"Yep. How do you think I paid for this thing? If you need me, I'll be at the island across the way." Perry says as Douglas walks into the room.

"What island? The deserted one?" Douglas asks with a frantic look.

"Care to join me? There's room for two in my inflatable kayak. If you're good, we could play shipwrecked passenger and curious island native." Perry says in a 'seductive' voice.

"How about we play shipwrecked passenger and rescue pilot who just keeps flying?" Douglas mutters, a disgusted look on his face.

"Hey, I've always wondered about that island. Oh, maybe there are waterfalls." Bree gasps.

"And caves." Leo adds.

"And lagoons." Mia adds with a smile.

"Maybe we'll be introduced to cool new species of insects." Chase says with a smirk.

"And then, we can introduce them to an uncool species of human." Bree mocks, receiving a glare back.

"Trust me. You don't wanna go to that island. From what I hear, that place is uninhabited for a reason. It's a scary jungle full of venomous snakes, rabid bats and toxic plants that cause rashes." Douglas explains with a groan.

"Rashes don't bother me. I'm rarely without one." Perry replies with a shrug.

"I'm headed to the mainland for a supply run. Just promise me you won't go there." Douglas says as he steps into the hydra loop.

"Sure. No problem." Perry says as Douglas shoots off in the hydra loop.

"Well, I'm off to that other island." She says as she heads for the door.

"Hey, Douglas just told you not to go there." Chase says in a scolding voice.

"Yeah, well, the only voices I listen to are the three inside my head." Perry says before walking out.

"Douglas was right. This place is creepy." Leo says as he, Chase, Mia and Bree walk through the island, a bird squawking behind him.

"Okay, seen it, saw it, done, Dooley out." He mutters in a fearful voice.

"Leo. I can't believe you. You just watched a horror movie marathon and now you're scared?" Bree scoffs.

"I am not scared. I wanna leave for a very manly reason. I have a blister on my pinky toe." Leo mutters in a sheepish voice.

"The island is full of animals I've never seen before. Some of them aren't even in my database. Whoa! Here comes one crashing through the underbrush." Chase gasps motioning to the bushes.

"I bet it's a boar!" Mia gasps, just as Perry comes crashing through the bushes with her metal detector.

"You were right." Bree says with a smirk.

"Why are you wearing gloves?" Leo asks giving her an odd look.

"Don't wanna devalue any rare finds with my oily fingers. Also, I'm on an island with four people I despise. Mom always said, 'Never leave fingerprints'." Perry explains.

"Have you ever even found anything valuable with that thing?" Bree asks giving her an odd look.

"For your information, I found my grandma's lost wedding ring. It's been in my family for generations." Perry protests

"Wow. That's actually kind of sweet." Bree says with a smile.

"Yeah. I made a bundle on it when I sold it back to her." Perry chuckles.

"I am so glad I'm not a Perry." Mia mutters with a groan.

"Well, this island is obviously uninhabited, so I highly doubt you'll find anything here." Chase says, just as Perry's metal detector starts beeping like crazy.

"Jackpot! Quick, Sparky, do your twirly thing and dig it out!" Perry gasps turning to Mia.

"Fine, but this is the last time I'm doing this!" Mia groans before she uses her rapid gyration to dig a hole in the ground, covering herself in sand in the process.

"Pay day. A skull found out here in the middle of nowhere. It's gotta be some sort of treasure. I'm gonna make a fortune!" Perry gasps as she pulls the skull out of the hole.

"You know that's not a real skull, right? It's made of metal." Leo says.

"Looks more human than those three." Perry says motioning to Chase, Mia and Bree.

"I've heard about ancient relics being taken from their resting place. They say bad things happen to the people that remove them." Bree says with a concerned look.

"What harm is taking a little old skull gonna do? Let's let Boney decide. Hey, Boney, do you mind if I take you? 'Of course not. Sell me. Just keep me away from these losers'." Perry says, putting on a voice for the skull.

"Look, that skull is creepy, and more importantly, it doesn't belong to you. Leave it." Chase orders sternly.

"You guys are wimps. Fine. If you're that freaked out, I'll put it back." Perry groans putting the skull down.

"Good. Let's go." Chase says before he and his siblings walk off.

"Suckers. Come on, Boney, let's get outta here. You remind me of my grandma the second time I took her ring." Perry chuckles as she picks up the skull again.

"Hey, Bob, check out this prank I set up for Halloween." Adam says as Bob walks into the training area, where he is setting up a spooky doll.

"Awesome. Who's Halloween?" Bob asks with a smile.

"Halloween is not a person. It's the best holiday ever. Oh, right, you're a blank slate because of Krane's mind control." Adam sighs.

"Plus I don't have a good memory. And I'm not a very good listener. Plus I don't have a good memory." Bob says, receiving an odd look back.

"Halloween is a holiday where you scare people. You can help me prank Chase, Bree, Mia and Leo." Adam explains.

"Cool." Bob replies.

"Here they come. Quick, distract them so I can spring this on them. They'll never see it coming." Adam says as he ducks away from the door.

"On it." Bob replies before Leo, Mia, Chase and Bree walk into the room.

"Hi, guys." He says with a smile.

"Hey, Bob, what you doing?" Bree asks as she and her siblings walk into the room.

"I'm distracting you so Adam can scare you with this fake Halloween thingy." Bob says with a smile.

"I am so glad you and Adam found each other." Bree says before she, Chase, Leo and Mia walk out.

"Bob. You can't warn people they're gonna be scared before you scare them. Who would be scared when they know it's coming?" Adam asks as the scary doll falls down, making them both scream and run out.

"Authentic vintage collectible. Made out of rare black gold." Perry mutters as she lists the skull up online in the common area.

"She lied to us and took the skull from the island. We're cursed!" Leo gasps as he, Bree, Mia and Chase walk into the room.

"It's armageddon! It's lockdown time!" Mia yells, receiving odd looks from his siblings.

"Relax. I've been with the skull all day. Nothing bad has happened to me. A little heartburn around noon. I got a chunk of hot dog stuck in the old air hose, but I'll work it out by dinner." Perry explains with a shrug.

"Just because nothing bad has happened yet doesn't mean it won't. In that movie, Skull Apocalypse, a group of kids dug up a cursed skull, and one by one, they all died horrible deaths because there's no cheating fate. We're all gonna die." Leo says in a panicked voice.

"Good to see you're not over-reacting." Bree scoffs in a sarcastic voice.

"That's exactly what the pretty brown haired girl said right before she became the pretty brown-haired girl on a hook." Leo replies pointing a finger at her.

"Perry, you shouldn't have taken it from that island. You don't know who buried it there or why." Chase explains with a pointed look.

"In Skull Apocalypse, there was this really tall man in blue jean overalls, and he had no face." Leo says quickly.

"Okay, Leo, relax. It was just a movie." Bree says giving him an odd look.

"Was it, Bree? Or was it a premonition? We're all gonna die!" Leo cries.

"Stop saying that!" Bree yells glaring at him.

"That is it. This thing is going back where it belongs." Chase groans taking the skull off the desk.

"I'm coming with you." Mia says following after Chase.

"Wait. They're already bidding on it." Perry sighs looking at her laptop.

"Oh, never mind. I'll just find a real skull and spray paint it. You've got a nice one." She says looking at Bree, receiving odd looks back.

"Sorry I messed up your prank. But this will make up for it." Bob says as he leads Adam into the training area, which is full of a bunch of podiums.

"Welcome to Bob's house of terror. Everything in the world I find horrifying." He cackles, putting on a scary voice.

"Cool. Let's see what you got." Adam says with a smile.

"First up, old math tests. And a potato whose eyes follow you no matter where you go. Finally, the most horrifying of all." Bob says as he leads Adam through the room, ending at a cardboard cutout of Santa.

"Come on, Bob. No one thinks Santa's scary." Adam says with a smirk.

"Are you kidding? A strange man breaks into your house in the middle of the night and steals your cookies. No, thank you." Bob scoffs rolling his eyes.

"Bob, shh. He's watching." Adam says motioning to the 'Santa'.

"He is?" Bob asks.

"Yeah. He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake. Oh my, he is creepy." Adam gasps as he and Bob back up in fear.

"What's wrong?" Bree asks as Perry runs into the mentors quarters, screaming like a scared child.

"Dooley was right. The skull is cursed. Over the last hour, I've had three near-fatal accidents. That's two more than my daily average." Perry gasps as she tries to regain her breathe.

"Okay, what are you talking about?" Leo asks giving her an odd look.

"First, I was in the shower when the glass door shattered into jagged pieces. Then, I drew a bath, but the blow dryer fell in, electrocuting the water. So then, I hopped into the kitchen sink, but my foot got stuck in the garbage disposal." Perry explains.

"Why were you that determined to get clean?" Bree asks giving her an odd look.

"I'm like a lizard. Once a year, I shed my top layer. There's a whole skin outline of me circling the drain." Perry explains as they hear a loud creaking sound.

"What was that?" Bree mutters, just as the ceiling fan crashes down just in front of them.

"See? What did I tell you?" Leo asks turning to Bree.

"Okay, okay, everyone just calm down. This is probably just a freakish coincidence. Nothing to be scared of." Bree says before two knives soar just above her and Leo's heads.

"That is not a coincidence. This is just like the movie. You brought the curse back, and now we're doomed." Leo gasps running towards Perry.

"Okay, everyone just calm down. If we stay still, nothing bad can happen to us, right?" Bree says, just as a fireball shoots out of the fireplace and scorches Perry's hair.

"My hairpiece!" Perry gasps touching the scorched tips of her hair.

"Okay, well, there you have it. The curse is real, and her hair is not." Bree mutters with a disturbed look.

"The knives came flying right at me." Leo says as he, Bree and Perry explain the crazy events to Adam in the mentors quarters.

"And then the fireplace shot a fireball right at us." Bree says making an explosion gesture.

"That's why my hair smells like barbecue." Perry adds.

"That's not why your hair smells like barbecue." Bree mutters giving her an odd look.

"This is now officially a deathtrap island, just like in that movie 'Deathtrap Island'." Leo gasps.

"Okay, let me get this straight. Only the people who took the skull from the island are cursed, right?" Adam asks.

"Yes." Leo replies with a shrug.

"Oh, cool. Then Bob and I are all good." Adam says as Bob walks into the room and stands beside Bree.

"Don't stand there, Bob. Bad things are gonna happen to 'em." He gasps pulling Bob away.

"Oh, you mean the knives and the ceiling fan? That wasn't a curse. That was Chase and Mia." Bob says.

"What?" Bree gasps.

"Yeah. I saw them setting up his own house of terror. Chase used his magnetism app to control those knives and Mia used her Pyrokinesis to weaken the ceiling fan wires. I would've told you guys earlier, but I didn't wanna ruin the surprise." Bob explains with a shrug.

"That doesn't make any sense. Why would Chase and Mia do that?" Bree asks in a confused voice.

"Because I want to kill you!" Chase yells as he runs into the room, the skull in his hands.

"The curse must've possessed him and made him crazy!" Leo gasps, a fearful look in his eyes.

"He's not the only one!" Mia cackles as she appears by the capsules with a knife, making the others scream and run out.

"Wow. Guys, you are way better at scaring people than Adam. You guys really look like you're gonna stab me." Bob gasps walking over to Mia and Chase, who both now have knives in hand.

"I don't get it. Why would the skull only curse Chase and Mia?" Bree asks as she and the others stand in the common area, trying to come up with a plan.

"This is exactly like what happened in this other movie, 'When Cursed Friends Kill', where a curse made this kid turn into a monster and go after all of his friends." Leo explains as he paces up and down.

"Okay, where do you even find these movies?" Bree asks giving him an odd look.

"I had to special order that one from Finland." Leo says with a smirk.

"Ah, Finland. A little-known fact. They invented dogs." Adam says, receiving odd glances from everyone.

"Okay, we have to stop Chase and Mia before they hurt anyone." Bree sighs with a concerned look.

"Here, robot, use my laser cuffs." Perry says as she hands Bree two pairs of bionic signal interrupting cuffs.

Bree takes the cuffs and super speeds out of the room, returning seconds later with her siblings locked in the cuffs and the cursed skull.

"If this skull is really cursed, we have to get rid of it. I'm taking it back to the island." Bree explains motioning to the skull.

"Wait. I'll miss you." Bob sighs as Bree passes Chase and Mia to Adam and super speeds out of the room with the skull.

"What's going on?" Douglas asks as he steps out of the hydra loop.

"You came back to rescue me. Take me away from this place. We can live on the run. No looking back. I know a guy who can get us new passports and jobs at a tire factory in Uzbekistan." Perry gasps running over to him.

"This is all your fault, Perry! You're the one who brought the skull back from the island and cursed Chase and Mia!" Leo snaps with a glare.

"You went to the island? The one I said specifically not to go to?" Douglas asks with an accusing him.

"Sorry, Dougie. I've been a bad, bad girl. Let's work on my punishment together." Perry sighs leaning on his shoulder.

"And while you were there, you found a skull made of shiny black metal?" Douglas asks.

"How did you know that?" Perry replies with a confused look.

"Because I know what's going on. It's not a curse. Chase and Mia have a virus that I created during my evil days. It turns people psychotic, and makes them want to annihilate everyone." Douglas explains as he walks across the room.

"Why would you ever create such a thing?" Leo gasps with a disturbed look.

"I was going through a rough patch, and wanted to watch societies destroy each other." Douglas says with a shrug.

"Can you say anything wrong?" Perry sighs giving him an affectionate look.

"I never meant for it to be used. It was in my big box of evil. So when I saw that uninhabited island, I thought I might be able to bury my past where nobody would ever go." Douglas explains.

"Why didn't you just destroy the virus?" Leo asks.

"I guess I figured it would be good to have around in case I ever got the evil bug again." Douglas replies.

"Spend enough time with me and you're bound to catch something." Perry mutters.

"You guys are cute. I should grab Bree, and we can double date." Bob says with a smile.

"The skull was just an old paperweight. It got contaminated when I spilled some of the virus on it. That's why I buried it. Anyone who touches it becomes a crazed maniac." Douglas explains.

"But I'm the one who found it, and it didn't turn me evil." Perry says in a confused voice.

"Probably because you're already there." Douglas mutters giving her an odd look.

"No, you were protected by the gloves you were wearing." Leo says.

"Wait, so Chase and Mia turned into a deranged maniac because of the virus you created?" Adam asks, his siblings snarling in the process.

"This Halloween thing is way too complicated. When's the holiday where we go around the yard laying eggs?" Bob groans, receiving odd looks from everyone.

"Guys. This is just like that movie where-." Leo says.

"Shut it!" Everyone snaps glaring at him.

"Where's the skull? We have to destroy it before anyone else gets infected." Douglas says.

"Bree has it. She's taking it to the island." Leo gasps.

"What?! If she touched it, she's infected. We have to find her before it's too late!" Douglas shouts in a panicked voice.

"This is just like that-Actually, this isn't like anything. I may go to Finland and pitch this to the studios." Leo gasps.

"Look, Bob, watch Chase and Mia." Adam says as he hands Bob his siblings and runs out with the others.

"Don't try anything funny, or I'm gonna write a letter to Santa and tell him all about you." Bob warns as Bree walks into the room, her eyes glowing red.

"Wow, Bree. Your eyes look really pretty today." Bob sighs, not realising the danger he's in.

"I'm gonna rip out your heart!" Bree snaps with a scowl.

"You already have, snookums. You already have." Bob says with a smile.

"Guys! Anybody!" Bob shouts as he stands alone in the common area, a pair of laser cuffs on his wrists.

"Bob. What happened?" Adam asks as he and the others run into the room.

"I found Bree. She's infected now, too." Bob replies.

"You're lucky she didn't hurt you." Douglas says with a concerned look.

"Oh, she's going to. She just wants to find a tool that will inflict the most pain. I think this may be the most attention she's ever given me." Bob gasps, everyone giving him an odd look.

"According to my calculations, we have a 62% chance of taking them out in one shot if we can lure them all into the pool and charge the water with at least 100 volts of electrical current! But whoever's wearing rubber-soled shoes may be protected from the shock!" Chase shouts as he paces up and down in the mentors quarters, Bree slapping him around the face to shut him up.

"Stop talking, or I'm taking you out first!" Bree orders with a glare.

"How about you both shut up before I take you both out! Let's go get 'em!" Mia cackles before running for the door, her deranged siblings following after her with knives.

"You know, when I made the virus, I probably should've created an antidote for it." Douglas says as he sits at the cyberdesk in the common area.

"You don't have an antidote?" Leo asks, his eyes almost bugging out of his head.

"No. When creating deadly viruses, the cure is somebody else's problem." Douglas protests.

"There's no cure for what I got for you, either." Perry sighs, receiving an odd look back.

"The virus has infected their human tissue. We'd have to be surgeons to remove it." Douglas groans slamming his hands on the desk.

"Great. So we send Bob to medical school, and meet back here in 20 years. Actually, better make it 21. I need a year to find myself." Adam says with a sigh.

"What about Big D's nano-bots? They're like microscopic surgeons that seek out diseased cells and destroy them." Leo explains.

"He told me he didn't bring those to the island." Douglas says in a confused look.

"That's because he didn't want you using them to experiment on the students." Leo says giving him an accusing look.

"Yeah, that was a good call." Douglas says with a shrug."

"I put the nano-bots in this high-tech tranquilizer pen. We just have to get close enough to Bree, Mia and Chase to inject them into their bloodstream." Douglas explains as he stands with everyone excluding Adam in the common area, the tranquillizer pen in hand.

"Let's go find them." Leo says turning towards the door.

"No need." Bree says as she steps into the room, knife in hand.

"We found you!" Chase shouts as he appears the other side with Mia.

"And your the ones getting stabbed in the bloodstream!" Mia cackles with a smirk, just as Chase knocks the tranquilliser pen out of Leo's hands.

"I don't like this. I wanna be a blank slate again." Bob mutters as he, Perry, Douglas and Leo begin backing up into the wall.

"Trick or treat!" Adam shouts as he walks into the room, his eyes glowing red.

"Adam, take 'em out!" Douglas shouts, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Actually, I'm gonna take you out. Let's do it, guys." Adam says as his siblings stand beside him.

"Oh, no. He must've touched the skull, too. There's no way we can fight off four deranged bionic superhumans." Leo gasps.

"You're right, Dooley. We are all gonna die. You first." Perry gasps shoving him forward.

Just as the four teens are about to go in for the kill, Adam uses a tranquillizer pen on his siblings, rendering them unconscious.

"What just happened?" Bob asks with a confused look.

"I used my heat vision to fake like I was infected so I could get close enough to 'em to inject 'em." Adam says with a smirk.

"Good thinking. But how'd you get your skin to look like that?" Leo asks with a confused look.

"Oh, I used some of Bree's makeup. She's got some good stuff in her purse. Smell me. It's razzleberry body mist." Adam chuckles motioning to his face.

"Adam, I can't believe you came up with that idea all on your own. That may be the smartest thing he's ever done." Douglas says with a smile.

"Yep, who knew it would come down to me and this little tranquilizer thingy to save the day?" Adam says playing with the traquilizer gun, accidentally stabbing himself and passing him out.

"You guys really don't remember anything about becoming possessed and trying to destroy us?" Leo asks as he sits with his family and Perry in the mentors quarters, everybody back to normal.

"Nope." Bree, Chase and Mia say.

"And you don't remember borrowing $200 from me?" Perry asks.

"Nope." Bree, Chase and Mia reply.

"Then it was 300." Perry says, everyone giving her odd looks.

"I don't understand any of this. And how come there was a potato in front of my face when I came to? It's weird. It's like its eyes are following me." Chase mutters as he rolls the potato around in his hands.

"Don't worry, I'll just torch it." Mia says.

"Why is that your response to everything?" Bree asks giving her an odd look.

"Ok, freeze, shock, soak it. Whatever you want." Mia says with a shrug.

"Well, it's time to get that skull back where it belongs. Buried with the rest of my evil past. Now, where is it?" Douglas asks looking around the room.

"It's right here!" Bob shouts walking into the room, the skull in hand.

"I'm going to destroy you all! Merry Halloween!" He cackles, making everyone groan.

"Come on, Bob. You know you're not supposed to touch that. Give it to me." Adam says walking over and taking it from him.

"I'll go get the nano-bots." Leo says before walking out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4K 29
"๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐" "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๏ฟฝ...
10.6K 216 27
Ever since Leo Dooley moved in with the Davenports almost a year ago, Cassie has gone on many crazy adventures with Leo and her siblings. As they con...
60.7K 1.2K 8
All it took was one word. Mr Davenport knew what he had said to his youngest son, and instantly regretted it. Adam and Bree saw the argument unravel...
286K 3.3K 13
โ๐ต๐ธ๐‘†๐‘‡ ๐‘‡๐ป๐ผ๐‘๐บ๐‘† ๐ป๐ด๐‘ƒ๐‘ƒ๐ธ๐‘ ๐‘ˆ๐‘๐ธ๐‘‹๐‘ƒ๐ธ๐ถ๐‘‡๐ธ๐ท.โž ๐‘จ ๐’๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„ ๐’”๐’Š๐’ƒ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ...