πšƒπš‘πšŽ 4 π™³πšŠπšŸπšŽπš—πš™πš˜πš›πšπšœ...

By itsreallykiasia

πš†πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš πšπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝟺 πš‹πš’πš˜πš—πš’πšŒ πšœπšžπš™πšŽπš›πš‘πšžπš–πšŠπš—πšœ? πš†πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš π™±πš›πšŽπšŽ πš πšŠπšœπš—'𝚝 𝚝... More

C H A R A C T E R
Part 1
Crush, Chop, And Burn Pt. 1
Crush, Chop, And Burn Pt.2
Commando App
Leo's Jam
Rats On A Train
Exoskeleton Vs Grandma
Smart And Smarter
Bionic Birthday Fail
Death Spiral Smackdown
Can I Borrow The Helicopter?
Back From The Future
Chip Switch
Drone Alone
Chore Wars
Dude, Where's My Lab
Air Leo
Night Of The Living Virus
Misson Invisible
Glitchy Sickness
Concert In A Can
Mission Space
Who Is Marcus: Marcus In The House
Who Is Marcus: Chicken Leo
Who Is Marcus: Not Like The Rest Of Us
Who Is Marcus: Spiders & Secrets
Part Two
Speed Trapped
Spy Fly
Missin' The Mission
Quarantined
Robot Fight Club
Sis Down
The Rats Strikes Back
Parallel Universe
Spike's Got Talent
Leo And Mia Vs Evil
Hole In One
Trucked Out
The Bionic 500
Bionic Showdown Pt.1
Bionic Showdown Pt.2
Memory Wipe
Avalanche!
Mia Up
Llama Drama
The Haunting Of Mission Creek
Perry 2.0
My Little Brother
Prank You Very Much
Twas The Misson Before Christmas
Trent Gets Schooled
No Going Back
Part Three
Sink Or Swim Pt.1
Sink Or Swim Pt.2
The Jet-Wing
Mission: Mission Creek High
Zip It
Not So Smart Phone
Scramble The Orbs
Principle From Another Planet
Taken
Four Minus Bree
Which Father Knows Best
Cyborg Shark Attack
You Posted WHAT?! Pt.1
You Posted WHAT?! Pt.2
Armed And Dangerous
Alien Gladiators
Brother Battle
Spike Fright
Face Off
Merry Glitchmas
Rise Of The Bionic Soldiers Pt.1
Rise Of The Bionic Soldiers Pt.2
Bionic House Party
First Day At The Bionic Academy
Unauthorized Mission
Part Four
Bionic Rebellion Pt.1
Bionic Rebellion Pt.2
Left Behind
15 And Forgetful
Under Siege
Bionic Dog
Mission Mania
Simulation Manipulation
Forbidden Hero
Spider Island
Spike Vs. Spikette
Lab Rats Vs. Mighty Med Pt.1
Lab Rats Vs. Mighty Med Pt.2
Space Elevator
Bionic Action Hero Pt.1
Bionic Action Hero Pt.2
Dodge Ball War
One Of Us
Bob Zombie
Smash The Atoms
Human Eddy
Curse Of The Screaming Skull
On The Edge Pt.1
On The Edge Pt.2
Ultimate Tailgate Challenge
Then There Were Five
Space Colony Pt.1
Space Colony Pt.2
The Vanishing Pt.1
The Vanishing Pt.2

Adam Steps Up

2.5K 58 17
By itsreallykiasia

Nobody's POV

"All right, listen up, guys. We're introducing a new element to training: The Bionic Battle." Chase explains as he and his sisters stand around a group of students in the training area.

"Yes! Me first!" Mia shouts jumping up and down.

"Mia, for the last time, your not a student. You don't need to do the training exercises." Bree says giving her a strange look.

"Ahh! But I want too!" Mia whines.

"Each week, two of you will be pitted against each other in a physical challenge." Chase says, finishing up his explanation.

"To the death?" Spin asks excitedly.

"Yes, Big D built this multi-million-dollar facility to train and house you just so we could pick you off one by one!" Leo scoffs.

"So each week's winner will earn points toward advancing to the next bionic skill level. And the loser gets... Well, humiliated." Chase says with a shrug.

"Spin, since you're the youngest, you get to choose an opponent first." Bree says turning to Spin.

"Remember what I taught you Spinster?" Mia asks turning to Spin.

"Throttle everyone your up against?" Spin says.

"Your gonna be the greatest bionic hero on the island!" Mia chuckles hi-fiving him.

"No, no. This isn't about scaring people. No one's going to get hurt." Chase says, just as someone throws a basketball at his back.

Chase, Bree and Mia walk out into the training area, only to find Adam playing basketball with his students.

"What are you doing?" Chase asks turning to Adam.

"We're throwing this thing at that thing. I'm an athlete!" Bob chuckles pointing to the net.

"Adam, you're a mentor now. You have to start acting like one." Bree says giving her brother an accusing look.

"Mia doesn't." Adam says with a shrug.

"I am a mentor, I just teach with more aggression than you guys." Mia protests.

"Besides, I am mentoring them. We're supposed to teach them how to use their abilities. So... We're havin' a bionic slam dunk contest." Adam explains.

"Incoming!" Bob yells caring at the hoop and jumping up, causing him to hang in the air on it.

"Bob! Get down from there!" Bree shouts.

"Sorry, little lady. No can do." Bob replies.

"Why not?" Bree asks.

"Because I'm afraid of heights!" Bob shouts nervously.

"But you can levitate." Chase says, a confused look on his face.

"Oh, I'm good going up. It's the going down that never ends well." Bob says nervously.

"I'll have to use my Molecularkinesis to get him down." Chase sighs walking towards Bob.

"Or you could just use a ladder. Or even a stick to hit him down." Mia mutters, making her siblings give her a strange look.

Chase uses his Molecular Kinesis to get Bob down, but Bob falls down on top of him, bringing the net with him.

"I don't know what you're talking about. That ended very well." Adam chuckles.

"Okay, Tasha. I, I got it honey. Ok, now you're just growling." Donald says as he walks into the training area on his phone.

"Trouble in paradise?" Bree asks as she and her siblings walk over to him.

"I've just been so busy with the academy I haven't been able to spend any time with Tasha." Donald sighs as he puts away his phone.

"And she's complaining about that!?" Adam scoffs.

"Hey Mr. Davenport, why don't you go back to Mission Creek with her for a couple of days? We can handle things here." Chase suggests.

"Hey guys, is this pipe supposed to be out of the structure?" Mia asks walking into the room, a large pipe in her hands.

"Well, three of us can." Chase says with a shrug.

"Thanks but there's too much going on here. Tasha will just have to wait." Donald sighs as Leo walks into the room.

"Hey Big D. What are you and mom doing for your anniversary tonight?" Leo asks walking up to Donald.

"Ha! Anniversary! I'll call you from the mainland!" Donald gasps before running out.

"Hey. Is Mr. Davenport gone yet?" Adam asks walking into the classroom area with his group.

"Yup. The hydraloop just left." Chase says from over at the console.

"Good, because the party train just arrived." Adam chuckles chest bumping Bob, causing him to fall to the floor.

"Oh sorry dude." He says helping Bob up.

"It's cool. I'm a beast!" Bob shouts striking a pose.

"All right. Who's get ready to do some things we'll regret?" Adam asks, making his group cheer.

"Adam! We're supposed to be responsible." Bree says glaring at him.

"Mia's not responsible!" Adam protests pointing to his younger sister.

"I am! Right guys?" Mia asks turning to her students, only to get no response back.

"Well aren't you guys just loyal." She mumbles turning away.

"Look we're supposed to teach them life lessons and today's life lesson is about doing things we can't do when Mr. Davenport is here. Right Bob?" Adam explains turning to Bob.

"Right." Bob replies as they do another chest bump.

"Adam. Mr. Davenport left us in charge. We're not just goofing around." Chase says.

"Alright. Well I'm in charge too and I say we are. Bob these are the moments that define us, the moments that prove we are men. Now let's go have a belly flop contest!" Adam shouts, making his group cheer.

"Adam, you're the best mentor ever. When I grow up I want to be just like you." Bob sighs smiling at him.

"Then who would I be?" Adam asks, as clueless as usual.

"Welcome to paradise!" Leo shouts as he and Janelle step out of the hydra loop.

"You said we were going to Hawaii." Janelle says giving him a questioning look.

"We did. We went right under it." Leo says, making Janelle laugh slightly.

"Leo, what are you doing?" Chase asks walking over with Bree.

"Well, since Big D is taking care of his lady I thought I'd bring mine for a little vacation." Leo says smiling at Janelle.

"This isn't a vacation resort." Chase scoffs.

"Leo, Mr. Davenport is counting on us to work while he's away. Just help us out. Adam and Mia are already causing us enough stress." Bree sighs.

"I would love to but that sounds like a mentor problem and I'm just a student. Ta ta." Leo says walking across the room.

"Wait, you're just a student? I thought you said you were a teacher." Janelle asks following after him.

"I am. Hey look there's one of my students now." Leo says walking over to Spin.

"What? I'm not one of your students. Mia's my mentor." Spin scoffs giving him a strange look.

"Pff, that girl can't even mentor herself. Kids." Leo chuckles turning to Janelle.

"Did somebody say my name? I was tossing pudding cups into the trash can in the training room." Mia says walking in, a pudding cup in her hands.

"Ask Mia. Here, we're ranked by colors. Your yellow, that's the lowest. Your scraping the bottom of the barrel sweetheart." Spin explains to Janelle.

"Oh! Burn Spinster!" Mia chuckles hi-fiving Spin, receiving a glare from Leo.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna shut up now." She mutters.

"I see what's going on. Your just talking smack because your tired of living in my shadow. I'd be jealous of myself too."

"Jealous? Your the one guy here who makes me feel better about myself!" Spin scoffs.

"Feel the burn!" Mia shouts hi-fiving Spin again.

"Ok, little boy. I don't have time for your games." Leo says with a smirk.

"Oh, it's not a game! This just got real! Cause I choose you as my opponent for the first bionic battle!" Spin shouts.

"Me?" Leo asks with a shocked look.

"Yeah, you! Unless of course you don't want me to embarrass you in front of your girlfriend!" Spin mocks.

"Girlfriend? Just to clarify I'm not his-well he's not my-it's like we don't-well uh, we don't use labels." Janelle stammers, making Leo shoot a look at her.

"You know what? I accept your challenge. The battle is on." Leo says turning to Spin.

"It's battle time! Let's do this Spinster!" Mia shouts as all of the students file into the training area.

"Janelle, if I was you, I'd look for another guy. Because trust me, I don't think Leo is making his way out of this alive." She adds before running off.

"Hey, has anyone seen Bob? Short, blonde, looks like a Bob." Adam asks walking over to Bree, Chase and Sebastian.

"Hey, I thought you were mentoring him in the fine art of bellyflopping." Bree says.

"I was but I haven't seen him since he took out that swordfish." Adam signs.

"You lost him in the ocean?!" Chase shouts jumping up from his seat.

"No, in the cafeteria. It's Seafood Sunday." Adam says pulling a 'duh' face.

"That's strange, I'm not getting any trace of Bob on my bionic beacon." Sebastian sighs touching the side of his temple.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Bree asks turning to Chase.

"I don't know. But I'm not about to lose a man on my watch." Chase sighs.

"Forget about the man on your watch, we have to find Bob!" Adam shouts, as clueless as usual.

"In the left corner! He's fast, he's green, he's a killing machine! It's Spin!" Mia shouts as all of the students and Janelle sit around the edge, Spin pulling poses in the middle of the training area.

"And in the right corner! He's scrawny, he's moronic, he's only a quarter bionic! Leo Dooley!" She shouts as Leo walks over, receiving a glare back from him.

"Now, don't actually kill each other. Adam, Bree and Chase will kill me. Well, Bree and Chase will." She mutters before running off the area.

"Your going down!" Spin shouts as he and Leo circle around the room.

"I'm gonna have too! It's the only way I can see you eye to eye!" Leo mocks before turning to the students, obviously trying to show off.

While he's distracted Spin uses his Rapid Gyration to knock Leo to the ground, making him groan in pain.

"Now you can look me right in the knee!" Spin mocks.

"Oh now your really gonna get it." Leo says as he gets back up.

"You got nothing." Spin says with a smirk.

Leo yells and throws one of his laser spheres at Spin's leg, causing him to fall down to the floor in pain.

"Leo!" Janelle gasps running over to Spin.

"What'd you do that for?!" Spin screams clutching his foot.

"To show you who's boss!" Leo mocks.

"He's just a little kid!" Janelle gasps giving Spin a concerned look.

"He's not a little kid! He's three feet of evil! Ah, what are you gonna do? Cry?" Leo mocks with a smirk, causing Spin to start crying.

"No! No! Don't cry! No!" Leo shouts backing up.

"How could you do that to him?" Janelle gasps giving him a shocked look.

"Yeah! I'm just a child!" Spin cries as Janelle helps him up.

"Oh no, that is my bit! Don't you steal my bit!" Leo snaps glaring at him.

"Are you happy? You just took down a ten year old?" Janelle gasps glaring at Leo.

"Oh he is not ten?!" Leo scoffs.

"I hate to get involved, but he's ten." Mia says walking over, making Leo glare at her again.

"I'm just gonna go over here." She mumbles before running out.

"Are you ok?" Janelle asks turning to Spin.

"I think so! I'm just trying to understand why someone would do that to another human being!" Spin cries.

"Hey, I know what will make you feel better. A smoothie!" Janelle suggests.

"With sprinkles?" Spin asks in a hopeful tone.

"Yep!" Janelle replies with a smile.

"And whipped cream?" He asks.

"Yeah." She says.

"And love?" He adds.

"Sure." She replies giving him a strange look.

"Thanks for being so nice to me. It almost takes away the pain of what he did." Spin sighs smiling at her.

"I'd like a smoothie." Leo says from behind Janelle.

"No." Janelle says, making Leo walk off in shame.

"Find Bob?" Sebastian asks as he regroups with Adam, Bree and Chase in the classroom area.

"No, but I was thinking. What if we're the ones lost and Bob is looking for us. This is getting weird, it's not like Bob to disappear. And I should know, we've known each other for two days." Adam sighs.

"Hey guys, I think I found him." Mia says as she sits over the consoles, where Bob has popped up on the monitor.

"Hello? Is this Pizza Planet?" He asks as he wears a headset.

"Bob!" Chase shouts as they all run over.

"Oh, hey guys. Must've dialled the wrong number. But while I have you, wanna go halfsies on a pepperoni?" Bob asks.

"Sure." Mia says holding her hand up.

"No!" Bree shouts hitting her hand down.

"Are you on a plane? Is that Mr Davenport's jet?!" Chase gasps.

"I hope so. His face is plastered all over it." Bob says showing them the plane door, which has Donald's face on it.

"Bob, what made you think you could take Mr Davenport's plane?!" Sebastian shouts.

"Cause Adam said we're supposed to do all the stuff we can't do when Mr Davenport is there." Bob explains, making the other four teens glare at Adam.

"I did say that, but in my defence, I only meant to think it." Adam mutters.

"I was gonna surprise you with your favourite pizza from Mission Creek. So, surprise." Bob chuckles.

"Oh, did you pick me up a ham and pineapple?" Mia asks, making everyone give her a strange look.

"How is he even flying that thing?" Bree asks turning to Chase.

"It's a self flying jet. As long as he doesn't disengage the auto-pilot we'll be totally-." Chase explains.

"What does this button do?" Bob asks as he presses a button, causing him to scream as the plane falls.

"He-what just happened?" Bree gasps.

"He disengaged the auto-pilot! The plane is in a free fall!" Chase yells.

"Classic Bob." Adam chuckles.

"Ok Bob, I need you to rotate the stick to level out the plane." Chase says stepping forward, realising somebody has to take charge.

"Ok!" Bob shouts nervously.

"Now I want you to reactivate the auto-pilot by pushing the two red buttons on the panel next to you." Chase explains.

"I don't see any red buttons! Only green ones!" Bob shouts nervously.

"Green? There are no green buttons." Chase says with a confused look.

"Would now be a bad time to tell you that Bob's color blind?" Sebastian asks from the side, making Chase groan.

"This is all your fault!" Chase snaps turning to Adam.

"How is it my fault Bob's color blind?" Adam asks with a confused look.

"This is what happens when your not a responsible mentor!" Chase yells glaring at him.

"Mia's not responsible either!" Adam protests.

"What? I am responsible!" Mia shouts running over, causing the three of them to break out into an argument.

"Guys! Stop fighting! We have to figure out a plan to save Bob before it's too late! He's our responsibility!" Bree yells, cutting off her siblings argument.

"She's right." Sebastian says as he stands by the console.

"Well thanks for backing me up." Bree says turning towards him.

"Thanks for having such lovely hair." Sebastian replies, making Bree blush slightly.

"Oh good grief!" Mia groans slamming her head against the desk.

"Maybe I can hack into Mr Davenport's main frame and try to reprogram the auto-pilot from here." Sebastian explains.

"That's an awesome idea!" Bree gasps smiling at him.

"Well thanks." Sebastian says as they smile at each other.

"Great, now we're dealing with two disasters." Chase groans turning to his other siblings.

"Can I get you anything else?" Janelle asks as she stands in the training area with Spin, who is using crutches to help him walk.

"Well, I sure could use some self-esteem." Spin sighs.

"How 'bout I go get you a snack?" Janelle suggests.

"Ok, but don't keep me waiting to long." Spin says as Janelle walks out.

The second she leaves, he throws his crutches on the floor and smirks.

"Oh yeah! I got that girl trapped in the Spin-Cycle!" He chuckles as Leo walks in, witnessing the whole thing.

"What are you doing?" Leo asks giving him an accusing look.

"Help! Help! The bad man is back!" Spin yells picking up the crutches again.

"Your faking!" Leo gasps.

"Hey, you made me look like an idiot, so I'm gonna make you look like one! To be fair, it's not so hard." Spin mocks, just as Janelle walks into the room.

"Janelle, I think there's something you need to see." Leo sighs walking towards her.

"What now? Are you gonna steal his lunch money?" Janelle asks, just as Leo pulls one of Spin's crutches away.

"Leo!" Janelle gasps glaring at him.

"Leo!" Spin shouts leaning on Janelle.

"He's not really hurt, he's just using you for sympathy." Leo says.

"I get it! You won the challenge! Isn't that enough!" Spin cries.

"Come on! Give me that!" Leo yells pulling Spin's other crutch away, causing him to fall to the floor.

"Leo! What has gotten into you?!" Janelle gasps leaning down beside Spin.

"I just saw him! He is fine. He doesn't need crutches." Leo protests.

"Your right, he doesn't. Let's go Spin, your coming with me." Janelle says picking Spin up and carrying him towards the door.

"Oh the pain!" Spin cries as they walk out, him smirking at Leo as they go.

"Hang on Bob. We're trying to reactivate the auto-pilot from here." Chase says as he and Sebastian stand at the console.

"The altitude thingy is flashing 'DANGER'! What does that mean?!" Bob shouts nervously.

"It means your in danger!" Bree yells.

"Are we talking good danger or bad danger?" Bob asks, making Bree groan.

"Good danger. Just keep him positive guys." Mia says, mumbling the last part to her siblings.

"We're running out of time!" Adam shouts desperately.

"Don't worry, I hacked into the jet. All I have to do is press this button and the auto-pilot will be back up in no time." Sebastian says as he stares at Bree.

He presses the button, causing Bob to disappear from the screen.

"Uh, where did he go?" Bree asks turning to the screen.

"Oh no! I must've hit the wrong button!" Sebastian gasps as he stares at the console.

"Maybe because your staring at my sister!" Chase snaps glaring at him.

"I hear wedding bells!" Mia chuckles, making Bree glare at her.

"You just disabled communications with the jet." Chase gasps.

"Classic Sebastian." Adam chuckles, just as Donald appears on the screen.

"Bob, what happened? You look awful?" He gasps, making Donald give him a strange look.

"Uh, hey there Mr Davenport." Chase stammers nervously.

"Any kids missing yet?" Donald asks.

"How did you know?!" Mia gasps, receiving a shove from Bree.

"I'm kidding. I just wanted to check in and make sure everything is running smoothly. It is running smoothly isn't it?" Donald asks.

"Yep. Real smooth. I hope your anniversary's going well." Chase says in a cool tone.

"Oh, it's great. I just made this rosemary chicken-." Donald explains.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! Chicken! Sounds great! Gotta go!" Chase stammers hanging up the phone.

"Why did you answer his question?!" Bree snaps glaring at her.

"I'm sorry, I lie under pressure!" Mia sighs.

"Since when?" Adam asks.

"Since I was 4. See, there it is again!" Mia groans slamming her head on the desk.

"Jokes over mini man! You need to tell Janelle the truth!" Leo shouts walking into the training area with a tablet in his hands.

"Sure. I'll say whatever you want. As soon as you stop filming me with that tablet." Spin says motioning to the tablet.

"What? That's ridiculous." Leo scoffs.

"Uh huh?" Spin asks before grabbing the tablet and throwing it to the ground, smashing it into millions of pieces.

"Well you could've just deleted it." Leo mutters.

"Nice try Leo. I may be faking it but I got your girlfriend wrapped around my little bionic finger." Spin chuckles before turning around, only to find Janelle stood there.

"You lied to me." Janelle gasps glaring at him.

"Lie is such a strong word." Spin asks.

"I picked you up, I sang you to sleep, I fed you with a spoon!" Janelle shouts.

"Oh, this is great. Front row seats." Leo chuckles with a smirk.

"Oh, your in trouble too mister." Janelle says turning to Leo.

"What did I do?" Leo asks.

"All I wanted was a relaxing vacation, but you ruined it with your little grudge match." Janelle groans.

"I kicked his butt." Leo scoffs.

"Because I let you." Spin mutters glaring at him.

"You wanna go again right now!" Leo shouts.

"Oh yeah I do!" Spin yells charging at Leo.

"Enough! Enough!" Janelle shouts standing between them.

"Look Janelle, I'm sorry. I just wanted to impress you and got a little carried away." Leo sighs.

"And you?" Janelle asks turning to Spin.

"Ok, I'm sorry too." Spin sighs.

"Good. Now that that's settled, you two are gonna be my servants and give me the vacation I deserve. Have fun." Janelle explains before walking off.

"Wow." Spin mutters.

"Tell me about it." Leo groans.

"Is she always like that?" Spin asks in a shocked tone.

"No, sometimes she's mean." Leo mutters before walking out, Spin following close behind.

"Ok! Happy thoughts! Puppies and kittens! Puppies and kittens!" Bob shouts as he sits in the plane, just as someone knocks on the door.

"Oh I hope that's the flight attendant with my peanuts." He gasps.

"Hey Bob." Adam says walking into the room.

"Adam! How did you get here?!" Bob gasps smiling at him.

"Oh, well I use Mr Davenport's jet wing to get up here then I heat visioned a hole in the cargo area." Adam explains.

"Cool. Where's the jet wing?" Bob asks.

"Oh, it wouldn't fit through the hole so I ditched it and sent it plummeting to the ground." Adam chuckles.

"That's what I would of done." Bob says with a shrug.

"Hey Bob, I've got a question for ya. What were you thinking taking this plane?!" Adam yells glaring at him.

"I thought you'd think I was cool!" Bob sighs.

"I do. Oh Bob, I can't stay mad at you. Let's land this thing and call it a day." Adam sighs as he sits down beside him.

"Alright, Chase said red button. Red button." He mutters before pressing a button, causing the plane to fall even faster.

"Wrong button! Wrong button!" He yells as he and Bob scream.

"What are we gonna do?!" Bob screams desperately.

"We're going down, we gotta jump!" Adam shouts back.

"But I'm afraid of heights!" Bob shouts fearfully.

"Don't worry Bob, I'll get you through it. This is nothing. And when it's over, we'll laugh about it. If we survive." Adam explains.

"Here, hold my parachute while I adjust yours." Adam says handing Bob the parachutes as they prepare to jump.

"Trust me Bob, you've gotta believe in yourself." He adds.

"Your right! I can do this! I can do this! I can't do this!" Bob cries.

"You can do this! In the last 24 hours you've faceplanted off a basketball ring and bellyflopped onto a jagged coral reef! Bob, your a beast!" Adam shouts.

"Your right! I'm a beast!" Bob shouts.

"You can do this!" Adam yells.

"I can do this!" Bob screams before jumping, taking both parachutes with him.

"That's the spirit! Hey, you took my parachute! Wait up!" Adam yells before jumping out himself.

"Tasha, dinner's ready!" Donald calls up the stairs, just as Adam crashes into the glass table in the living room.

"Adam!" He yells turning towards him.

"Woo hoo! I'm alive!" Adam gasps jumping up.

"Not for long!" Donald snaps glaring at him.

"Look out below!" Bob yells as he crashes through the house, hanging in the air by a parachute.

"Bob!" Donald snaps.

"Oh, hey Mr Davenport. Is that rosemary chicken?" Bob asks.

"It was!" Donald groans glaring at them both.

"I am never leaving you guys in charge again!" Donald snaps as he lectures Adam, Bree, Chase, Mia and Bob in the common area.

"Mr Davenport, it's not their fault, it's mine. I was goofing off. And the students thought it was ok to goof off too. I should've been a better mentor." Adam sighs.

"Actually, Adam was a good mentor." Bob says.

"He was?" Chase asks with a shocked look.

"I was?" Adam asks, perhaps even more shocked than Adam.

"Yeah, when I was up in the jet, I didn't wanna jump. But Adam boosted my confidence and helped me conquer my fear of heights." Bob explains.

"Wow. I'm impressed, Adam." Donald sighs smiling at him.

"Never thought I'd hear those three words together. It's almost as rare as 'I'm impressed Mia'." Bree chuckles.

"Hey! I've heard that before! It was only once but it still counts!" Mia protests.

"But what I don't understand is why you had to jump in the first place. It's a smart plane. Even without the auto-pilot, it has an emergency homing mechanism that allows it to land automatically." Donald explains.

"So, we jumped for nothing?" Bob groans.

"Wait, does your jet wing land itself to?" Adam asks.

"No!" Donald snaps glaring at him.

"Ha! Classic Adam!" Bob chuckles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 1.2K 22
❝𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸'𝑆 πΉπ΄π‘€πΌπΏπ‘Œ 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝑂𝐺𝐸𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝑁𝐸𝑆𝑆.❞ 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 π’–π’π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔. π‘¬π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’ƒπ’π’…...
10.6K 168 9
❝We all have a dark side, some are just worse than others.❞ {Winner of 'Best Hurt Story' in the 2015 Lab Rats Fanfic Award Show} Full description ins...
286K 3.3K 13
❝𝐡𝐸𝑆𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆 𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑃𝐸𝑁 π‘ˆπ‘πΈπ‘‹π‘ƒπΈπΆπ‘‡πΈπ·.❞ 𝑨 π’π’π’“π’Žπ’‚π’ π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’ π’„π’π’Žπ’ƒπ’Šπ’π’†π’… π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 π’ƒπ’Šπ’π’π’Šπ’„ π’”π’Šπ’ƒπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆοΏ½...
557K 9.8K 100
"Turn your face towards the sun, Let the shadows fall behind you, Don't look back, Just carry on, And the shadows will never find you" ...