Plaguing Love. (Zak Bagans x...

Autorstwa PeepMaloneWrites

The book has paranormal accurrances, funny stories, memories, creepy content and some sad content as well. I... Więcej

Finished
About myself.
Dangers of control.
Pleasing surprise.
She met us.
A helping hand.
At a loss of friends.
Crimson past.
Simple reasons.
New friend, or 3 more.
Childish acting.
Moment of Divinity.
Goof off time.
Cursed home owner
Meet you at 8?
Pillow war.
Sudden interference.
More explaining.
Darkness woken within.
We're here.
Interesting waitress.
Hungry Aaron.
Overeaten spirits of G.A.C
Mystery building up.
New house.
Black as night, red as a sunset.
Another..nightmare?
Gracie
Remembering the funny times
Going to the beach
Good waters
After a while
Camping trip!
At the campsite
Ghostly friend (Lil Peep)
Chilling out afterwards

At the new house. (Few months later)

717 29 0
Autorstwa PeepMaloneWrites

"Okay, open your eyes." Zak says with a softer tone and takes his hands away from my face. I open my eyes and find myself in front of the same house we once stopped by. "Okay. What about this place? It's owned by someone else." He just laughs and hands me some papers. I take a look and see that the house is registered to his name. I look at him and start grinning widely. "Yep. Welcome home (y/n)." He tells me and points to the door with a smile. We walk towards the house and he opens the door for me. I step in and look around. "Wow. This.. I'm.. What.." I can barely manage to get words out of my mouth. "It's amazing!" I eventually manage to say and give him a big hug. "When can I move in?" I ask him as well. "Whenever you'd like to." Zak smiles warmly at me. "Considering the fact that you don't have that many things at your place, I can help you move in right now." He adds. After a second of thinking I agree and we drive off to my place.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

129K 3.8K 29
A compilation of horror stories based on a true stories and experiences. 《I DO NOT OWN THE PHOTOS COMPILED IN THIS BOOK. All rights reserved to their...
60.7K 1.2K 90
A story about a girl who is a big fan of Zak Bagans and the ghost adventures crew, traveling from the UK to Las Vegas to visit Zak's museum. little...
981 12 38
Urban legends, true scary stories, superstitions and much more on here. Stories that will be sure to give you a fright and keep you up at night.
39.7K 860 11
Being sent to a mental asylum when you're only a teenager and completely sane can be pretty rough. When Roxanne is finally let out she has no where t...