πšƒπš‘πšŽ 4 π™³πšŠπšŸπšŽπš—πš™πš˜πš›πšπšœ...

By itsreallykiasia

πš†πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš πšπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝟺 πš‹πš’πš˜πš—πš’πšŒ πšœπšžπš™πšŽπš›πš‘πšžπš–πšŠπš—πšœ? πš†πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš π™±πš›πšŽπšŽ πš πšŠπšœπš—'𝚝 𝚝... More

C H A R A C T E R
Part 1
Crush, Chop, And Burn Pt. 1
Crush, Chop, And Burn Pt.2
Commando App
Leo's Jam
Rats On A Train
Exoskeleton Vs Grandma
Smart And Smarter
Bionic Birthday Fail
Death Spiral Smackdown
Can I Borrow The Helicopter?
Back From The Future
Chip Switch
Drone Alone
Chore Wars
Dude, Where's My Lab
Air Leo
Night Of The Living Virus
Misson Invisible
Glitchy Sickness
Concert In A Can
Mission Space
Who Is Marcus: Marcus In The House
Who Is Marcus: Chicken Leo
Who Is Marcus: Not Like The Rest Of Us
Who Is Marcus: Spiders & Secrets
Part Two
Speed Trapped
Spy Fly
Missin' The Mission
Quarantined
Robot Fight Club
Sis Down
The Rats Strikes Back
Parallel Universe
Spike's Got Talent
Leo And Mia Vs Evil
Hole In One
Trucked Out
The Bionic 500
Bionic Showdown Pt.1
Bionic Showdown Pt.2
Memory Wipe
Avalanche!
Mia Up
Llama Drama
The Haunting Of Mission Creek
Perry 2.0
My Little Brother
Prank You Very Much
Twas The Misson Before Christmas
Trent Gets Schooled
No Going Back
Part Three
Sink Or Swim Pt.1
Sink Or Swim Pt.2
The Jet-Wing
Mission: Mission Creek High
Zip It
Not So Smart Phone
Scramble The Orbs
Taken
Four Minus Bree
Which Father Knows Best
Cyborg Shark Attack
You Posted WHAT?! Pt.1
You Posted WHAT?! Pt.2
Armed And Dangerous
Alien Gladiators
Brother Battle
Spike Fright
Face Off
Merry Glitchmas
Rise Of The Bionic Soldiers Pt.1
Rise Of The Bionic Soldiers Pt.2
Bionic House Party
First Day At The Bionic Academy
Adam Steps Up
Unauthorized Mission
Part Four
Bionic Rebellion Pt.1
Bionic Rebellion Pt.2
Left Behind
15 And Forgetful
Under Siege
Bionic Dog
Mission Mania
Simulation Manipulation
Forbidden Hero
Spider Island
Spike Vs. Spikette
Lab Rats Vs. Mighty Med Pt.1
Lab Rats Vs. Mighty Med Pt.2
Space Elevator
Bionic Action Hero Pt.1
Bionic Action Hero Pt.2
Dodge Ball War
One Of Us
Bob Zombie
Smash The Atoms
Human Eddy
Curse Of The Screaming Skull
On The Edge Pt.1
On The Edge Pt.2
Ultimate Tailgate Challenge
Then There Were Five
Space Colony Pt.1
Space Colony Pt.2
The Vanishing Pt.1
The Vanishing Pt.2

Principle From Another Planet

1.9K 53 5
By itsreallykiasia

Nobody's POV

"Hey Adam, guess what? I'm having a viewing party for tonight's big lunar eclipse!" Chase gasps running over to Adam as he walks into the living room.

"Yep, all dude's no girls. Definitely a Chase party." Adam says.

"It's gonna be awesome. I even prepared freeze dried food pellets, they're just like the ones astronauts eat. Their in the kitchen. See." Chase says turning towards the kitchen, only to find Mia eating the last food pellet.

"Ah! You ate them all?!" Chase shouts running over to her and grabbing the plate.

"Yes and can I just say, astronauts are living the life." Mia chuckles walking over.

"Come on guys, your gonna miss the big lunar eclipse! I haven't been this excited since the big meteor shower of '98!" Donald shouts running out onto the porch.

"I cannot wait to see this!" Chase gasps walking up to the telescope.

"Well your gonna have to." Donald mutters shoving Chase out of the way and looking for himself.

"Ok, let me see. Let me see." Chase says as Donald steps away from the telescope.

"Mia up!" Mia shouts shoving Chase out of the way and looking for herself.

"Ok, so what are we looking at exactly?" Adam asks as Mia steps away from the telescope.

"Adam, the lunar eclipse is a rare and breathtaking event. The moon is passing directly behind the earth, blocking the light that normally illuminates it." Donald explains.

"Wow, nothing more exciting than a slow moving shadow!" Adam gasps.

"Watching the lunar eclipse takes time and patience, we're gonna be here all night." Donald says.

"Ok great, so it's like a sleepover but minus the fun." Adam says stepping away from the telescope, allowing Chase to walk over to it.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Bree asks walking out.

"Looking at the lunar eclipse." Chase says as he stands at the telescope.

"Oh cool, let me see!" Bree chuckles pushing Chase out of the way and looking for herself.

"Oh come on!" Chase yells.

"I want to be nice and not crack a joke, but right now it's just so hard." Mia chuckles, making Chase glare at her.

"Leo Dooley's video log of the lunar eclipse. I'm recording tonight's events as they happen, real time. No editing, no filters and no special effects. That's right folks, he's as old as he appears." Leo says as he points his camera at Donald.

"Hey what are you filming?" Chase asks as he and his siblings sit on the couch.

"The bizarre events that happen during lunar eclipses. Lakes go dry, rivers go red." Leo explains.

"People die of boredom!" Mia groans.

"Leo, please tell me you don't buy into all that fake folklore." Donald says walking over.

"It's not folklore, it's true. During the last eclipse, I saw a bird fly backwards! And no one believed me!" Leo says.

"It's not that we don't believe you, it's just that we don't care about the things you say." Bree chuckles nervously.

"Sorry buddy, it's true." Mia adds.

"Leo, a lunar eclipse is an astronomical event. It's not witchcraft, it's science. Nothing bad is gonna happen tonight." Donald says, just as Perry runs into the house and closes the door.

"And I spoke to soon." He mutters.

"Quick, everybody hide! Get down! Get down! Get down!" Perry shouts diving behind the couch.

"Principal Perry, what's wrong?" Chase asks.

"It might be faster to ask her what's right!" Bree scoffs.

"Okay, I was up on my neighbours roof 'borrowing' their solar panels when I saw it!" Perry explains.

"Saw what?" Leo asks.

"The spacecraft! The aliens are using the lunar escape to hide their spacecraft and take over the Earth!" Perry gasps.

"Yeah, I read about this in the line at the supermarket. Aliens live among us." Adam says.

"You see, I told you! Weird things are gonna happen tonight! First Principal Perry sees a spaceship and then Adam claims to have read something! Back me up Mia!" Leo gasps turning to Mia, only to find her fast asleep on the couch.

"Ah! It's not my fault I live in a basement!" Mia shouts jumping up, making everyone give her a strange look.

"What? Compared to some of my other dreams, that's normal." She mutters.

"Look, there are no such things as aliens. Ok, it's all made up. There's a reason it's called science fiction." Donald explains.

"Hey, I know UFO's! I spent a lot of nights sleeping in the desert and not just because my family dumped me there and drove off! I definitely saw a spaceship tonight!" Perry protests.

"Just like the time you definitely saw Big Foot and it was just your toes in the mirror?" Chase scoffs.

"Look, I know what I saw! And when the aliens attack, I'll be safely barricaded in your underground lab!" Perry shouts before running out.

"Wait, stay out of my capsule!" Mia yells before running down the stairs, the others following close behind.

"Don't anybody move!" Perry shouts as the others walk into the lab, where she is hiding behind a pile of their stuff.

"Why?" Donald asks.

"I want to remember exactly what you look like before you get ripped apart by aliens!" Perry shouts.

"Do you have any redeeming qualities?" Bree asks.

"Is having violent mood swings considered redeeming?" Perry mutters walking out from behind her barricade.

"Ok, I'm going to put this whole alien nonsense to rest once and for all with science. This is NASA's satellite footage of the lunar eclipse and as you can see-." Donald explains walking over to the monitor and switching the feed on.

"Wait! Something just moved across the moon! Look right there, in the shadow!" Leo shouts pointing to it.

"He's right." Chase says.

"I see it too." Mia mutters.

"It's the spaceship! Like an infected mole, I can spot 'em a mile away!" Perry gasps, making everyone give her a strange look.

"I'm sure there's a simple explanation for that. It's probably just space debris." Donald scoffs.

"No! Trust me, I watch a lot of alien documentaries! This is the first phase of their plan!" Perry gasps.

"What plan? Talk! And look right into the sense, just direct your breath the other way." Leo says pointing his camera at Perry.

"First they hover and analyse the planet. Then, they find a human inhabitant to use as a host to multiply and then-." Perry explains.

"The movie ends and everybody goes home! Go home crazy!" Donald shouts grabbing Perry and pulling her across the room.

"No, let her finish." Leo says walking over to her.

"And then the infected human lays alien eggs and in a few days, they take over the planet!" Perry shouts, making Adam and Leo gasp.

"You can not be taking this seriously! Why are you gasping?!" Bree scoffs.

"I enjoy a good gasp." Adam says with a shrug, just as Mia's stomach growls.

"What was that?" Chase asks looking around the room.

"My stomach is killing me! It's because of those stupid food pellets I ate!" Mia groans clutching her stomach.

"Well you shouldn't have ate them then!" Chase shouts.

"You left them out on the counter, what else was I gonna do?!" Mia scoffs.

"Or, you were infected my an alien!" Perry shouts, making Adam and Leo gasp.

"I was not infected by an alien! I would have noticed!" Mia shouts.

"How can you be so sure?!" Leo shouts as Mia stomach growls again.

"I'm telling, it's only a matter of time before her stomach explodes and 5 eggs pop out! 6 if she's the queen!" Perry gasps backing up.

"So you think Mia is just gonna start squirting out alien squid babies?" Bree chuckles.

"No way! I've already seen a class on this! I can not go through that!" Mia yells.

"I'm gonna be an uncle!" Adam gasps.

"There's only one way to find out what's going on in there. I'm gonna need two clamps, a roll of paper towels and a machete!" Perry shouts before charging at Mia, making her scream and run off.

"Get away from me!" Mia screams as she runs into the living room.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm just gonna cut you open, AND DESTROY THE ALIEN BABIES INSIDE OF YOU!" Perry yells trying to charge at Mia, only to get held back by Donald and the others.

"Stop! Look, Mia was not infected by an alien!" Donald shouts.

"Hey, I've been around enough truck stops at night to know when something strange is going on! And I know that a buck how alien babies are growing inside her baby guts!" Perry shouts grabbing Mia, making her scream.

"Guys help!" Mia yells as Adam, Bree and Chase grab onto Perry.

"Heck, I don't know what's more shocking, Perry thinking Mia is an alien or three bionic people struggling to subdue her!" Bree shouts as they manage to throw Perry away.

"Guys, just relax ok. No one is an alien. Everything's fine." Donald says.

"Then why is that green stuff oozing out of her ears?" Leo asks pointing to Perry, who has a green goo coming out of her ears.

"It's probably just another ear infection from that robust lake bacteria. Every Sunday me and the gals go bare hand trout wrangling." Perry chuckles.

"Does she do anything normal?" Mia mutters.

"Uh, it's dripping all over the floor!" Chase groans.

"I wanna lick it!" Adam shouts trying to run towards it, only to get held back by his siblings.

"Principal Perry, I am very concerned about you-making a mess in my house. Out!" Donald orders pushing Perry towards.

"Ok fine-THIS PLANET WILL BE OURS!" She yells turning back around, her voice suddenly all deep.

"That's probably just the bacteria talking." Bree says nervously.

"Everybody just calm down. There is no such thing as aliens."Donald says, just as Perry roars in their faces.

"I'm going down." Mia mutters before falling to the floor.

The 6 Davenports stand behind the couch and watch in shock as Perry paces across the room, speaking in some kind of alien language.

"Is it ok to be scared?! Because right now, I'm terrified!" Mia shouts.

"Shh! It will hear us!" Bree whispers covering Mia's mouth.

"Have you got a scientific explanation for that?" Leo asks turning to Donald.

"Well it is cold and flu season." Donald mutters as Perry turns towards them.

Perry sticks out a large green tongue and licks Donald face, making them all scream.

"Still think it's a cold?!" Bree shouts.

"No, I'm on board. She's an alien." Donald mutters ducking behind Leo.

"MY SPAWN WILL WIPE OUT HUMAN KIND!" Perry yells in a deep voice, just as her body starts to shake.

"Hey, why is everybody staring at me?" She asks, her voice back to normal again.

"Ok, obviously Principal Perry doesn't realise she's been taken over by an alien and that it's wrestling for control over her body." Chase says to his siblings.

"Wow, the aliens want her?! How bad are things on their planet?!" Adam gasps.

"Ah, I'm starving. I feel like I'm eating for six." Perry says walking into the kitchen.

"She's gonna have alien babies! I can't see that! I'm too young to see that!" Mia screams as Perry starts to look through the fridge.

"Uh, family meeting!" Chase shouts as he and his family run to the door.

"This is bad! This is really bad! What do we do?!" Donald yells.

"Well, I guess we can check panicking off the list!" Leo shouts glaring at him.

"Ok, we need to subdue Perry until we can find a way out!" Chase shouts as Alien Perry starts to rip apart a pizza box.

"Ok, I'm pretty sure the alien wants out of her to! I mean, it can not be good in there!" Bree shouts.

"Aliens exist?! Everything I know about the universe is wrong! If I can't trust science, then I don't even though what's real anymore! Am I even good looking?!" Donald gasps.

"I'm a little bit more concerned about the way she looks!" Bree screams pointing at Perry, who now has green spots all over her face.

"We have to get her into one of the capsules! That's the only way we can contain her!" Mia shouts.

"Wait, if the alien is wrestling for control of her body then maybe Perry will win." Adam says, just as Perry bites into a ceramic plate.

"Does it look like she's winning?!" Leo shouts.

"Come on girl. Come on." Adam says as he and Leo lure Alien Perry into the lab with plates.

"Come on Adam, lead her right into the capsule." Chase orders.

"We watch in wonder as the alien devours the last of my mom's wedding China." Leo says as he feels Perry, just as she snaps back to normal.

"Hey, why am I eating a plate? What's going on with my skin? It's back to normal." Perry chuckles walking across the room.

"She's back to normal Perry. What do we do now?" Adam asks.

"Surely Mr Davenport's got something." Mia says turning towards her father, who is sat in Perry's barricade.

"It licked me! It licked me!" Donald cries.

"They say a crisis brings about the best in people. This is not one of those people." Leo says pointing his camera at Donald.

"Hey guys. If Principal Perry thinks Mia is an alien, why don't we just use her as bait to trap her in one of the capsules?" Bree suggests.

"No! No way! I'm not doing it!" Mia yells trying to run towards the door, only to get held back by Chase.

"Just try and act like an alien." He says.

"Like this?" Mia asks, pulling a vampire pose.

"That's a vampire!" Bree groans as Mia changes to a zombie pose.

"That's a zombie!" Leo shouts as Mia starts to convulse.

"That's Chase!" Adam sighs, making Chase glare at him.

"Do I have to do this?!" Mia whines.

"Yes, yes you do." Bree says before running over to Perry with Chase.

"Principal Perry, you were right! Mia is an alien! Help us get her into her capsule so we can destroy her!" Chase shouts, making Perry run after Mia.

Mia screams and runs into her capsule, Perry chasing right past her.

"Oh no! You got me!" Mia groans.

"The on switch is in the next capsule along. I'll let you do the honors." Leo says before walking over to the console.

"Yes, we got her!" He sighs as he tries to press a button, only to feel a scaly hand grab his.

"NOT SO FAST!" Alien Perry yells, making Leo scream and back away.

"Ah! What's going on?!" Perry shouts as she sees her hand.

"Have you not figured it out yet, there's a plant eating alien inside of you!" Adam screams.

"Get it out! Get it out! LEAVE IT IN! LEAVE IT IN!" Perry yells as she wrestles with the alien for control of her body.

"Guys, we're getting nowhere." Adam sighs.

"What's your idea then?! Because I am not fighting her!" Mia yells running over.

"I don't know. Maybe if I hit her hard enough the alien will just pop right out." Adam says.

"Don't you think that's a little extreme?" Bree asks.

"MUST MULTIPLY AND CONQUER EARTH! LARGE FOREHEAD GIRL GOES DOWN FIRST!" Alien Perry yells.

"And suddenly I'm on the aliens side." Mia chuckles, making Bree glare at her.

"Adam, what are you waiting for?! Punch her!" Bree orders turning to her brother.

Adam runs forward and tries to punch Perry, but she grabs his fist and shoves him back.

"IT'S STRONGER THAN ADAM! WE'RE ALL GONERS!" Donald screams before running out of the lab.

"Any other bright ideas?" Chase asks, just as Alien Perry roars at them.

"Yeah, one! Scatter!" Mia yells before running out, her siblings following close behind.

As they all run from Perry through the living room, Adam suddenly stops in the middle of the room.

"GUYS WAIT! My cooking show's on!" Adam shouts turning towards the TV.

"Just record it!" Mia yells grabbing his arm and running out, the others following close behind.

"Will somebody please do something?! Daddy's scared!" Donald screams running into the lab, where the five teens are hiding behind the barricade.

"Would you quit being such a big baby!" Chase yells, just as Alien Perry runs up behind them all.

"We're gonna die!" Mia screams before running off, her siblings following close behind.

"Any sign of her?" Bree asks as she and her siblings walk through the living room.

"I think we lost her." Leo whispers into his camera.

"Great, let's hop in the car and get out of here." Donald says sliding out from under the stairs.

"We can't! We can't let her get out to the public! No one will be able to stop her! People will die!" Mia shouts.

"Yeah, but none of those people will be me." Donald says, just as Perry walks by the window outside.

"Run for your lives!" Adam shouts as they all run back down to the lab.

The 6 Davenports walk into the lab, only to find Perry facing away from them and snoring.

"Chowing on all those plates must have really tuckered her out. She's sleeping." Chase whispers.

"We can trap her now right?" Mia asks.

"Yeah." Bree mutters back.

"Just want to get one quick close up." Leo says walking towards Perry with his camera, much to the protest of the others.

"When the creature is at rest, it almost seem gentle." He mutters leaning down beside Perry.

"Leo, be careful!" Adam warns.

"Shh! Don't wake her up!" Leo shouts back, causing Perry to quickly wake up.

She grabs Leo and begins to drag him out through the tunnel, making him scream.

"Stop her! We can't let her escape!" Chase gasps trying to run after her, but she spits acid in their path and disappears with Leo.

"Well it looks like I'm only gonna have two brothers. Good news Chase, your my second favourite now." Mia chuckles, making her siblings glare at her.

"Come on!" Bree shouts running out of the tunnel with her siblings, each of them carefully avoiding the acid puddle in their path.

"Aren't you coming?!" Chase asks turning back to Donald.

"Oh so we're all going?" Donald asks.

As the four bionic teens walk into the school, they find Leo stuck in a large green gloop that is stuck to the wall!

"Leo, what are you doing?!" Chase asks.

"Oh you know, just hanging out in an alien web. Waiting for the alien eggs to hatch and eat me!" Leo snaps motioning across the room, where a few green eggs are left unhatched.

"Where did those come from?!" Bree gasps pointing to them.

"Well it wasn't the easter bunny!" Leo yells.

"I wish it was, I really need a happy moment right now." Mia mumbles.

Perry walks back into the room and the 4 teens quickly retreat behind a pillar just beside Leo.

"Those things are gonna hatch soon and when they do I'm dinner!" Leo yells.

"No, dinner was hours ago. Technically you'll be a midnight snack." Adam says, making Leo glare at him.

"Wait, maybe we can keep her from multiplying! Adam, Mia, use your heat vision and Pyrokinesis to take out the pods!" Chase orders.

Adam and Mia both step forward, each of them taking out two of the pods with their abilities.

"Ah, that never gets old." Mia chuckles.

Suddenly, a bright light filters down from above and shines down on Perry, making everyone watch in wonder.

"The mothership must be able to sense danger, it's calling the alien home!" Donald gasps as he sticks his head out from the bin, which he was using as his hiding place the whole time.

Perry disappears and Leo is freed from the trap, causing him to fall forward.

"I'm free!" He gasps as he gets up.

"Wow, I can't believe they took Perry." Adam says as he looks up at the ceiling.

"She's gone forever." Donald sighs.

"Those poor, poor aliens." Mia mutters, just as Perry drops back down again.

"Hey look, they left a note." Chase says walking over and grabbing the note.

"It's in an alien language. I'll do my best to translate. 'If this thing represents human kind, you can keep your planet we're moving onto Mars'." He reads.

"Wow! They really are a higher intelligence!" Donald gasps.

"There you go' Bionic Family Vs Alien Principal'. What do you guys think?" Leo asks as he finishes showing his family the short film he made.

"Good job Leo, that's sure to win this years sci-fi amateur film festival." Donald says patting him on the back.

"Perry as an alien, yes. But four bionic teens? I don't buy it." Adam says.

"You know who really nailed it though? Mr Davenport. I really thought you were scared." Chase says turning to his father.

"Yeah, you screamed like a little girl the whole time." Mia chuckles.

"Well I am quite the actor, but in real life it's gonna take a lot more than some alien to-AH!" Donald screams as Leo puts a fake claw in his face.

"You were saying?" Mia chuckles hi-fiving Leo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 1.2K 8
All it took was one word. Mr Davenport knew what he had said to his youngest son, and instantly regretted it. Adam and Bree saw the argument unravel...
4.5K 68 9
❝Be careful what you wish for. It just might come true...❞ Full description inside. |Completed| |Un-Edited| © 2015 Smilie254 {ShayWritesFanfics}. All...
1.7K 72 18
Leo finds himself falling for the villainous Marcus ------------------------------------------------------------------ Start: 03/28/24 Finish: 04/25...
211K 2.5K 14
Avalon Johnson is the best friend of Leo Dooley. He's like an older brother to her, he and his mother practically raised her after her drunk and abus...