Loyalty and Love

By imakestories

Emma Swan and Regina Mills have been like sisters since the day they meet back in kindergarten. Now they are... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 23

1.2K 78 9
By imakestories

Emma's POV

I woke up and I was covered up and I dont think I put the blanket on myself. I then smelled pancakes and then Killian walked over to me and places some food in front of me.

"Whats this for?" I ask.

"Its morning. You need to eat. Also your my guest its at least I can do." He says.

"Well thanks Killian this is very sweet for you." I say.

"Its no problem." He says.

"I need to ask you something." I say.

"Yeah whats up?" He asks.

"Why did you stay?" I ask.

"Oh I dont really know why I staid, but I can tell you its because of you. I have to know your okay." He says.

"But why do you have to know Im okay?" I ask.

"I just do." He says and walked back into the kitchen.

Regina's POV

I had a choice to make stay with a man who could die or go back to Robin. I think know what I want, but Im not so sure. I walked into the hospital room where Daniel was and he was awake.

"Hey." I say.

"Regina." He says.

"Yeah its me." I say.

"You need to go find someone who will be able to love you always. That way when I go I have peace in mind that your going to be okay." He says.

"Yeah I get that, but who will love me?" I ask.

"You know who. Now go to him. Its okay." He says.

I kissed his cheek and went to find the one Im looking for.

Robin's POV

I was at Granny's and I saw Regina outside and I went out there to her.

"There you are we need too talk." She says.

"Is everything okay?" I ask.

"I need to know.... Do you love me?" She asks.

"Excuse me?" I question.

"You heard me. Do you love me? Answer me." She says.

I only knew one way to let her know I love her. I pulled her to me and kissed her.

"Of course I love you." I say resting my head on hers.

"Good." She says and kissed me again.

Killian's POV

I got a text message from Robin say he and Regina were now together.

"Hey it looks like Robin and Regina are together." I say to Emma.

"Well thats good. Now please tell me why you need to know if Im okay?" She asks again.

"Because I just do." I say.

"Thats not good enough Killian. Please answer me." She begs.

"Because After what happened in High School with Graham and August and then Jefferson treating you so badly. I have to know your okay." I tell her.

"Well I am okay." She says.

"I know I just think its better I see it." I say.

She seemed upset by my answer, but I couldnt tell her the rest of truth and that truth was Im in love with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.4K 40
Killian Jones (29) is now a single father of 3 little boys after his wife dies. Emma Swan (26) is a girl who just need to get away from the life she...
118K 6.6K 66
Emma Swan is a beautiful 28yrs old single mother with her 2year old son Henry. She has been caught up in work and motherhood. Killian Jones is a hand...
78.6K 3.7K 40
Emma Swan works for the well known company. One day her bosses choose her to spy and take down a competing company. Emma is once hired by the other c...
208K 8.8K 40
Single Mother Emma Swan (32) needs to start over after her baby daddy leaves her. Emma takes the Promotion she has been waiting for. Though it was fa...