✓ Naruto: Euphoria (2011) ||W...

By KawaiiAeon

Naruto: Euphoria | Previously When the Two Worlds Meet Winner of the Naruto Watty Awards 2014 #1 Naeko is who... More

Disclaimer
Prologue 01: Marked
Prologue 02: The Return
Ethereal 01: The Mark
Ethereal 02: Kyuubi
Ethereal 03: Surprising Sixteen!
Ethereal 04: Rasengan!
Ethereal 06: Revealed
Ethereal 07: Is it possible? (Unedited)
Ethereal 08: Disguised (Unedited)
Ethereal 09: Changed (Unedited)
Ethereal 10: Harem-No-Jutsu! (Unedited)
Ethereal 11: Urge To Kill (Unedited)
Ethereal 12: What Really Happened (Unedited)
Ethereal 13: What Really Happened 2 (Unedited)
Ethereal 14: True Identity (Unedited)
Ethereal 15: I Believe (Unedited)
Ethereal 16: One Of Us (Unedited)
Ethereal 17: Stuck (Unedited)
Ethereal 18: First Kiss (Unedited)
Ethereal 19: An Uzumaki (Unedited)
Ethereal 20: An 'S' Rank Mission? (Unedited)
Ethereal 21: Let's Go! (Unedited)
Ethereal 22: Sakura's Replacement (Unedited)
Ethereal 23: The Exchange Programme Girl (Unedited)
Ethereal 24: Let Me Off Sasuke! (Unedited)
Ethereal 25: Don't Kill Me (Unedited)
Ethereal 26: Sasuke, I hope you are fine (Unedited)
Ethereal 27: Bittersweet (Unedited)
Ethereal 28: Jealousy (Unedited)
Ethereal 29: Back to Konoha? (Unedited)
Ethereal 30: Reunion (Unedited)
Ethereal 31: Mine (Unedited)
Ethereal 32: The Punishment (Unedited)
Ethereal 33: Back (Unedited)
Ethereal 34: Naeko's Theory (Unedited)
Ethereal 35: Scrolls (Unedited)
Ethereal 36: Water Scroll (Unedited)
Ethereal 37: Mysterious Saviour (Unedited)
Ethereal 38: Sayonara (Unedited)
Ethereal: Epilogue (Unedited-Major editing needed!)
OC Fact Book
Author's Note

Ethereal 05: "Dattebayo!"- You are Naruto!

5.5K 214 45
By KawaiiAeon

Chapter 5

Sasuke's Point Of View

When I woke up, I found myself in an unknown world but soon enough I detected Naruto's chakra. I followed it and found myslef in a place protected by chakra of the people from Kirigakure— The land hidden in the Mist.

Even I couldn't have found this place if the red-haired girl hadn't lead me here.

Who is she?

Judging from the faint trace of the concealed chakra, I guessed she belonged to Uzumaki clan, but to find someone from our world in a place like that was amusing.

Until Naruto recovered, I took the liberty to check the surrounding area. I did not know what to do— the scroll I had was no longer with me.

The place, as I found out, was smaller than expected with only a log cabin at the edge of the hill. What interested me the most was the barrier of Kirigakure and it's source.

I looked at my reflection in the water and pondered whether to enter the lake or not. The chakra level was concentrated somewhere at the bottom of the lake, probably shielding something very important.

As I was thinking, a thought struck my mind.

The scroll. It could be there.

My eyes narrowed as I readied myself to dive in but as soon as I removed my shirt, I sensed danger.

Shit— that dobe!

I ran back to the cabin and peered inside through one of the windows.

"Damn! They will kill her." I thought to myself as I saw Naruto concentrating a ball of chakra in his hand.

Does he understand the need of that Uzumaki girl or not? I have got to stop them.

I jumped in without another thought and found myself in a big room. With my sharingan, even in the dim light, I could see the photos on the walls. A look of horror crossed my face but I let it go.

More importantly, the girl.

I hadn't had any time to think about anything. I sprinted through the door— straight between the two Uzumakis.

As compared to my Katana which was covered with my lightening strokes, the Rasengan was nothing. I deflected his hand back with just one swing.

There was a loud noise and blinding light as soon as the blue chakra ball came in contact with my Katana.

"What the..." Naruto cursed and I saw the girl's eyes go wide behind my back.

"Sasuke!" Sakura shouted with joy before wincing in pain.

How annoying.

My eyes drifted towards her hands which were clutching her stomach. The white bandage which was formerly wrapped around her wound was already red.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked the question directly to Naruto, averting my eyes off the pinkette.

"Can't you see, they captured us! And will probably try to seek information. They are even able to spy at look at our village, I don't know how!" He said to me and pointed to the wall behind him. I looked around to see Konoha's greenery.

"And can't you see the fact that they are not at all like us?" Sakura said as a matter of factly. "Look at them, they are—"

"Sakura," I said under my breath, just loud enough for her to hear, "Shut up."

Sakura's lips pursed into a thin line and Naruto gawked at me.

"I had considered that already." I gritted my teeth, "and Sakura, you should have noticed by now that they are not ninjas."

"Huh?" Naruto raised his eye brow in confusion.

"Can you feel any one else's chakra here other than ours?"

They hesitated for a second. "No."

"Then you should have know by now that they were not one of us. They are not shinobies and they can't hurt us even if they want to."

"Bu-But, have you seen all the pictures they have?" Sakura said in a low tone.

I was getting really irritated by her now. Can't she realiseher situation?

"Baka..." I sneered, "If you kill them, who are you gonna ask where to go? You should have understood by now that we are not in our dimension anymore. We are in another dimension, kind of a parallel world!" I stopped to look at them, "You kill them and we are stuck here. Forever."

I turned my back to them and gave the two unconscious girls a last look before leaving them.

Atleast they wouldn't kill them now.

"Don't go!" I heard Sakura shouting behind me."Please stay?"

"Hn." I ignored her plea and jumped out the nearest window.

So persistant.

Once I was sure they weren't following me, I made my way back to the lake, hastily took of my shirt and dived in.

If I have to do it, I will make it fast.

† † †

Sakura's Point Of View.

"He's gone... Again." I said. I could hear the despair in my own voice. Naruto looked at me with sad eyes.

He's always been like that. He had tried to bring Sasuke back at the cost of his own life and that too because I made him to make that promise.

I shouldn't have done that. I...I have become a burden to him!

I shoved my thoughts aside and broke the silence.

"Erm... Naruto, lets put them on a bed? We need them to be okay...remember?" I tried to bring him back to the present. I knew him too well to know what he was thinking.

"Huh?"

"Them," I pointed at the girls. "We need to be good with them and ask how to get back." I said and put the black haired girl on my back.

I did say that we will ask them, I knew what Sasuke meant before he pointed it out but I seriously doubted the fact that these girls knew anything at all. On top of that, they could make our situation even worse by throwing us out. The new thought made me shudder.

I wonder where Sasuke went.

Naruto scooped up the red haired girl in his hands but there was something wrong with the reaction he gave. I could bet that he was froze for a second.

"What happened?" I asked, chosing my words appropriately.

"Nothing... I feel a bit drowsy, I think I need some food."

"There must be something in their fridge..." I led the girl on my back to one of the rooms and Naruto followed.

As I laid the girl down, I heard Naruto mutter something under his breath, something on the lines of,

"A different dimension, huh?"

Is he really just hungry or hiding something from me?

† † †

Naeko's Point Of View

I woke up with my head hurting.

Water...I need water.  I mumbled as I was barely able to speak.

Pressing my fingers hard on my temple, I looked around and saw that Tisha sleeping beside me.

I smiled at the look of how she slept.

Without any nightmares.

I thought back do what I dreamt. It could have been a good or even the most beautiful dream— with Naruto alongside me— but it turned out to be my worst nightmare.

I sighed as I got up and tucked Tisha carefully with the sheet. Then I made my way towards the fridge. It was dark outside again.

"I can't believe I turned sixteen just yesterday and its already another night." I complained to myself. Something felt wrong, just how could someone sleep for a whole day?

I opened the fridge and yawned and without looking at it I thrusted my hand inside and took out a bottle.

Empty

I yawned again and pulled out another one.

Empty

I made a face and threw it. Another.

Empty

"Huh?" Finally frustated with all my failed attempts to take out a bottle, I looked down to see what was happening.

How come wach and every bottle is empty?

"What the hell!" I looked inside, searching for more. I couldn't find even one.

I slammed the refrigerator door shut and scanned the room. I saw one bottle kept on the table. Half believing that it too, was empty, I went closer and picked up the bottle. I thanked god that it was half full.

With the bottle in my mouth and the other hand guiding me in the darkness, I reached the fridge again. I looked closely at the ingredients of the refrigerator and took the bottle out of my mouth.

"Where is the ramen....?" I questioned to myself.

Someone tapped my shoulders from behind and I realised that Tisha might have been hungry, for we hadn't eaten since last night.

"Tish, did you eat the ramen?" I turned around to face her but found myself facing the ramen bowl instead.

"I was hungry so I thought..." The voice trailed off and my mind clicked— it did not belong to Tish.

I shoved the bowl aside and I looked up to see who was standing in front of me.

My eyes met a familiar tone of blue orbs and I fainted.

† † †

I could feel cold water being flashed on my face and I stired.

What happened?

I tried to remember the past happening and felt someone shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes only to stare back at my own eyes.

No, not my eyes. Similar to mine.

"Yikes!" I exclaimed and crawled backwards on both my hands and legs.

I could not believe my eyes. I was looking at the guy's face who had tried to kill me before and I was blocked— by the wall on one side and the killer on the other.

It was not a dream. But how?

"Hey Naeko!" the guy clad in orange said, "That's what your name is, right? Just relax...I—I won't hurt you. It was a mistake on my part."

My eyes widened at his words.

Just a mistake?

"As if...!!" I cried, "Who the hell are you and just why did you try to kill us in the first place when all we did was to save you?"

"Save me? When did you save me?" he stressed on the fact that he didn't know.

Wow, this guy attacks someone without knowing who it is. I chuckled in disbelief.

"We found you on the road... and you tried to kill us? And— And how can you do Rasengan..that—that technique?"

His cheerful eyes narrowed and his face turned into a scowl.

"Hold on a second. How do you know the name of my technique?" he questioned me wryly and I started to laugh out loud. "Wh—What's so funny in that?!"

"First of all, you shouted it yourself and secondly, it's not yours." I smiled, "Don't play dumb with me. Almost everyone knows that the technique is used by Naruto."

"I—" he opened his mouth to say something but decided against it. "I am not playing dumb." he said, carefully chosing his words. "I am Naruto, 'ttebayo!"

His words strung me and I took a deep breath. "Ya know?" I raised my eyebrows.

"My mom used to say that..." he grinned.

Familiar.

My mind screamed but wasn't ready to accept the fact.

He said 'ttebayo.

Familiar.

"Everytime you are excited, you say 'ttebayo'..."

C'mon, there is enough proof now.

"Huh.."

The Rasengan was frikkin' real!

"You are Naruto!" I squealed.

_______________________________

A/N

Greetings to you! Did you like the chapter? It ended up having 3 P.O.Vs. :›

You can see Sasuke's reaction when he found out what Naruto was doing in the media section!

Did you notice that Sasuke kept mentioning Naruto's name each time but never once mentioned Sakura's? Ow, I feel sad for her :‹

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!

~Sassy

P.S. Did you know Itachi means 'Weasel' and Uchiha means 'Fan'— hence the clan's sign.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 14.6K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...
312K 16.6K 60
❝ you will 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 have a special place in my heart, and that terrifies me. ❞ Kohana Akaashi is your basic chip off the block stubborn asshole...
10.5K 318 16
The Haruno family just settled into konoha with there eight year old daughter. At first glance Sakura hated moving to a new city, leaving behind her...