Dark Paradise → Klaus Mikaels...

By sassystefan

Isabella wakes to find the world changed and her feelings still strong yet she denies them even when she come... More

Chapter One | Awoken
Dark Paradise Trailer
Chapter Two | Runaway
Chapter Three | Bad Ideas
Chapter Four | Love Confession
Chapter Five | Tombs & Discussions
Chapter Six | Pity
Chapter Eight | Lies
Chapter Nine | Goodbye To My Love
Chapter Ten | Interruptions
Chapter Eleven | Wondering
Chapter Twelve | Dancing In The Past
Chapter Thirteen | Tension & Treats
Chapter Fourteen | Blue Eyes
Chapter Fifteen | Spells & Sacrifices
Chapter Sixteen | Vampire Negotiations
Chapter Seventeen | Wolfsbane Darts
Chapter Eighteen | Hybrid Troubles
Chapter Nineteen | Windy City
Chapter Twenty | Sensing Things
Chapter Twenty One | Night Of Lies & Danger
Chapter Twenty Two | Bonfire Bloodlust
Chapter Twenty Three | Ghost Town
Chapter Twenty Four | Stories & Sorrow
Chapter Twenty Five | Homecoming Havoc
Chapter Twenty Six | Bourbon & Bewilderment
Chapter Twenty Seven | Birthday & Bites
Chapter Twenty Eight | Bennett Business
Chapter Twenty Nine | Mikaelson Mayhem
Chapter Thirty | Celebrations & Conversations
Chapter Thirty One | Moment of Truth
Chapter Thirty Two | Beautiful & Troubled
Chapter Thirty Three | Original Drama
Chapter Thirty Four | Twirling in the Twenties
Chapter Thirty Five | Curious & Remorseful
Chapter Thirty Six | Hope & Love
Sequel :)

Chapter Seven | Yours

20.1K 474 18
By sassystefan

His voice haunts her, day and night, always reminding her of him.

"Isabella Willoughby, you are mine and I am yours". Klaus places kisses along her jawline and down her neck, occasionally leaving love bites which heal in seconds. Her body shivers at his touch. "Niklaus"  She exhales.

"Isabella" he returns with a slight smirk.

Their lips meet in a kiss, Klaus deepens the kiss passionately. "I love you" Bella says.

Klaus pulls back, looking her in the eye causing her to worry if he loves her or not? Her eyes widen with fear and embarrassment.

Isabella looks down at the ground but is stopped by Klaus lifting her chin up with a serious look on his face. Their eyes meet, both with emotion.

"I love you too".

Isabella screams in her head, all of her thoughts revolve him. She hates him. With a passion.

Every time Isabella closes her eyes, she see his face staring back at her, the smirk he always had.

"Isabella?" Stefan's voice is filled with worry as he notices the looks on her face while she was in her thoughts.

"Huh? Uh nothing" She mumbles. "What were we talking about?".

"The fact that Stefan brought back John Gilbert?" He turns to Stefan "That was your big save Elena move?".

"I went to go look for Isobel, and I get John instead. He said he can help us, and we're desperate".

"Obviously" The eldest vampire comments.

"We're not that desperate, Stefan. The guy tried to barbecue me!".

"Damon, Bonnie's new witch friend is working with Elijah, so we have to assume that the moonstone was never destroyed . Elena is putting all of her faith into some deal that she made with Elijah to keep everyone safe. I mean, do you trust Elijah? I don't trust him. He's an Original, he can't be trusted. It's not like we can just go up and kill him, because apparently, he can't die!".

"I'm still waiting for the part where John Gilbert is the answer". "He knew about the sacrifice, Isobel told him. He said he knew of a way to keep Elena safe".

"Oh does he now?"

"And how do we do that?" Damon asks.
"He's not talking. At least not to me anyway".

"Great work Stefan. Top notch. As if I didn't have enough problems".

Damon hands Isabella a glass of bourbon, which she accepts quickly.
"Isabella Willoughby, you are mine and I am yours". The sentence keeps repeating in her head, she tips the drink into her mouth, downing it quickly.

"Hey, I'm sorry about Rose". The two both look at Damon for a sign of sadness.

"Whatever. I knew the woman for five minutes".

"And you cared about her after five minutes" The dark haired girl comments with Stefan adding on "I wonder what that means?".

"It means I care, Stefan. It means I'm changing, evolving into a man capable of greatness. Better watch your back, because I may just have to go get a hero-hairdo of my own, and steal your thunder".

"Just because his hair is better than yours" She mutters earning a glare from the eldest Salvatore.

-

Isabella waits for the Lockwood boy to turn around,

"We're not gonna hurt you, I just want to talk" Stefan says when Tyler sees us.

She smirks "No promises wolf boy".

"Then why did you break in?"

"Would you have let us in otherwise?"

Heels click on the floor, Carol Lockwood is about to walk out the door. "Tyler?".

Stefan and Isabella hold him against the wall, both vamping out making him silent.

"Shh. Not a word" Stefan whispers,

"Tyler? I'm leaving for the memorial".

His mother frowns but continues on her way to the memorial. "Maybe we're getting off on the wrong foot, here".

"What happened to Mason?".

They both look at Stefan, interest for an answer. "Tyler, there's a lot for us to talk about". The tanned boy attempts to leave but Isabella grabs him, her strength is too much for him.

Tyler tries to get out of her grip but Stefan warns him. "I wouldn't do that. Without a full moon, you're no match for me but I'm sure Isabella would not mind".

"I don't mind getting my hands dirty" Tyler's eyes widen, afraid of the vampire in front of him.

"Look, about Caroline, no matter what her flaws are, when push comes to shove, you're gonna want that girl on your side. She's your friend, stop being a dick to her" Stefan tries to reassure him of his friendship with blonde vampire. "I thought vampires hated werewolves".

"That's some sort of leftover idea from another time. It doesn't have to be that way anymore. We go to the same school, we have the same friends. we keep the same secrets. This can work Tyler. I mean, it's your home, it's my home too. I want this to work".

A phone buzzes causing them look around, Tyler slips out of their grips because of the buzz that was unexpected.

"Help, help!" He yells into the phone but is stopped by Bella taking the phone and crushing it. "Much better".

"Who's number was that, hm?" Stefan starts "Damn it Tyler! I'm trying to save your life, can't you see that?".

"You want to be friends, great, we're friends. Will you go now?".

"I don't know what else to say to you Tyler. I came back to this town because I wanted a life, I wanted to exist where I could have friends and where I could build a family. I have that here, we can both have that".

Stefan's phone rings and he answers it. Isabella holds Tyler with her strength.

"Hey. Is everything okay?"

"That depends. How badly do you want to keep her alive?"

"Who is this?"

"Ask your brother. Where's Tyler?" His head lifts up when he is mentioned.

"Jules? Where's Caroline?".

"You made a mistake, Stefan. I'm gonna give you a chance to fix it."

"Where is she?".

"Right here. Want proof?" Jules's voice says confidently "He needs proof", A shot was heard with their hearing, followed by screaming.

"Is Mystic Falls ever boring?" Isabella says with a roll of her eyes.

"What's happening?"

"Hurt her again and you're dead".

"I hurt her again, and she's dead".

"Bring Tyler to me, the clearing by Wickery Falls. You have 20 minutes until she dies".

-

"I know you're out there". Stefan and Tyler walk out.

"Where's Caroline?".

"Locked up tight".

"Let her go, and I'll release Tyler. It doesn't have to get any messier than it already has. I'm not your enemy, Jules".

"It's a little late to be waving the white flag, don't you think?".

"You need to leave town. No one else has to get hurt". Well...

"I'm not leaving without Tyler".

"Tyler is free to make his own decisions, as soon as you release Caroline". Damon and Isabella step out facing Jules "My brother the peacemaker. Since Stefan got here before me I'm gonna let him try it his way before I resort to my way, which is a little bloodier. So give us Caroline".

"Let go of Tyler".

"Give us Caroline. Without a full moon it's not an even fight and you know it. We will take you".

"I'm not so sure about that, tough guy" A pack of wolves walk out of their hiding places, holding weapons. "Interesting" Her brown eyes scan the werewolves.

"Let's try this again. Give us Tyler"

"You heard her. Go. Get over there". Tyler walks over to Jules while the guy steps forward.

"Which one of you killed Mason?".

"Not me" Isabella smirks,

"Uh, that'd be me"

"Boys, make sure that one suffers." A chuckle comes from the eldest vampire.

"We can take them" The Salvatore looks t each other, Stefan with an unsure look and Damon with a 'lets get this over with' look.

"I don't know about that"

"Well then..."

Damon vamp speeds towards Jules but she flips onto the roof of the RV. Tyler disappears into the RV which Isabella laughs at, speeding inside to catch him. A random guy tries to burn her but she just pushes him aside, leaving him to go after Stefan.

"Sorry Salvatore's".

Even though she has been with these two for a while, Stefan and Damon know that Isabella isn't going to help them every time, she chooses her battles.

"Tyler" She sings, peering around the corner of the RV where Tyler is standing outside a cage which holds Caroline.

"Tyler, there's a latch on the door and I can't get to it".

"Tyler?" Caroline begs Tyler but he just stands there. "Tyler, please! Tyler?".

"Come on Lockwood, be a gentleman" Tyler glares at her while a sigh of relief comes from Caroline. Bella pushes him out of the way to open the cage. "I got you Blondie".

We walk outside but before we can do anything, Jules grabs Caroline and pushes her against the RV, putting a gun to her back. I look to Tyler seeing if he is going to do anything. The other werewolf guy grabs a stake and is about to stake Damon. People surrounding fall to the ground, covering their ears.

"What's happening?".

"What the hell is going on?".

A man walks with his hands out, controlling his spell while the two Salvatore's stand up. "Elijah made a promise to Elena. I'm here to see it's upheld. You need to go. Get out of here. Now".

"Let's go" Damon says, looking at each of us. I grab Caroline so we can take her home. "Thank you" The blonde vampire whispers to Isabella who nods with a slight smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.5K 79
[𝖮𝖭 𝖦𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖦] ❝ 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋? ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖠𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖻𝖾𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗂...
1.1M 38K 54
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛damon lost the love of his life, and now he's doing everything he can to make sure she didn't die in vain, even if it means killing a doppl...
916K 22.4K 44
❝ Love has reasons which reason cannot understand. ❞ [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES] [1x01 - 3x14] cover credit; argentsvogue
259 10 5
(My heart couldn't take the fact that Elena was in her magical coma thing... so this is basically an alternate version of the season 6 finale, Elena...