The pregnant ex-wife

By episode_writer2

Amelia Johnson. Your bubbly independent 20 year old lady that thought she had it all. Love, luxury, family a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 6

21.6K 679 31
By episode_writer2

Amelia's P.O.V.
______________

I woke up to beeping sounds. Machines beeping all around me like annoying bees. I fluttered my eyes open but shut them quickly. I can't move, I'm still in pain. My eye sight is blurry and I can't hear properly.

Again, I tried to open my eyes and managed to keep them open for about seven seconds before shutting them. I finally summed up some strength to open my eyes to the full so I could finally see where I was.

The whole room was white, there was a door right I front of me. I was laying down in a bed with machines all around me. I managed to move my left hand but a shock of pain came my way.
As I groaned in pain someone ran in through the door.

Another man. Great. God I am so done with men. I don't even remember what happened. I looked up only to see a muscular man in navy scrubs. He had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He looks like Alexander almost, but I know it isn't. He ran up to me, and damn his sent smells delicious. His cologne like no other I've smelt. I usually like smelling cologne but now it makes me sick. I feel like vomiting. It's not a strong smell but just enough to make me vomit. I moved my hand as a gesture to move away from me but I don't think he saw because he didn't move, he just kept pressing on the machines and writing stuff in a book.

"W-where a-am I-i?" I asked. I could barley speak, my voice feels like it's on fire.

"Sshh, don't speak. You're in a private hospital now, get some sleep and when you wake up we can talk." He said making hand gestures.

I gave a quick nod and closed my eyes. I think he understood because he quickly left the room. My eyes are burning but it doesn't bother me. I slowly fall into a deep sleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up it was dark. There was a window to the right of me, as I looked out it was pitch black. How long was I asleep for? Oh god. I'm at a private hospital. How am I going to be able to afford all of these bills? I couldn't even afford 1/4 of them. Oh god. I sat up slowly still feeling paralysed. There was a IV in my left wrist that was connected to a machine. A peg was on my finger that was also connected to a machine. I took the peg off and sat at the edge of my bed. There was a red button on a remote. I think it was for the bed or something. I pressed it and waited.

All of a sudden the doors slammed opened and that sexy doctor was back. I could see him better now. His brown chocolate hair and his brown eyes. His muscles were bulging out of the scrubs. This man clearly works out a lot. He quickly walked up to my bed and kneeled down in front of me. I looked at him and he looked at me for about one minute before he broke the silence.

"How are you feeling?" He asked putting his hang on my knee. I slapped his hand away, I don't know why, I just did. He looked st me with saddened eyes.

"Like shit." I said rubbing my eyes.

"What happened?" I asked touching the side of my head felling the pain rushing through my head.

"Ow-" I said in pain.

"Don't touch your head, it's still recovering from the nasty hit you had." He said. I looked at him.

"What? What are you talking about?" I asked confused. What the hell happened to me.

"You don't remember?" He asked

"No-" I said until everything came back.

All the memories came flooding back. Everything. How he pinned me against the wall, how he undressed me. How he threw me against the brick wall. Disgusting. Two tears slid down my face. He looked at me and lifted my chin up with his index finger and thumb.

"Don't worry everyth-" he said until the door slammed open again. I jumped a little when the doors slammed shut.

I looked at the person who was standing in front of the door with their arms crossed in front of their chest. Legs parted just slightly. What was Alexander doing here? A frown appears on his face when he saw the position we were in. The doctor quickly moved his two fingers away from my face and I quickly shuffled over to where the pillow was at the start of the bed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked barley unable to speak.

The doctor got up and went by Alexanders side. They both stood there and looked at me. What the fuck? Then I remembered what happened with Cassie. Jason. Where is Jason. Oh my god I left Jason alone. Oh my god. I started breathing heavily and looked down at the floor and then at both of them.

"Where is Jason? Where is my son?" I hissed demanding the answer.

"Well!" I hissed. I am a terrible mother. What type of mother leaves their child alone?! How long was I gone for?

"Where is he!?" I yelled.

"Calm down Amelia, don't stress yourself it's not good for your head." Said the doctor.

"He's with my family." Said Alexander.

My eyes widened in shock. What the fuck did he just say!?

"What? What have you done!? I want to see him! Bring him here! I want to see him!" I yelled.

Jason is with his family. If he re-discovers that Jason is his son he will take him away from me. I can't let that happen. No. I can't live without Jason. The doctor exited the room, like he knew that we needed privacy.

"Don't worry he is with my family, he's having a brilliant time. They went to the beach and did other stuff." Said Alexander walking closer to me.

I looked down quickly shutting my eyes. Alexander sat next to me on the hospital bed and put his hand on my shoulder. I moved his hand away quickly afraid of what he might do next.

"Don't touch me." I said looking at him with my ice cold blue eyes.

He looked at me and then said the unexpected.

"Are you okay?" He asked, sounding worried for once.

Tears started filling my eyes. I couldn't hold it in anymore. Before I knew it I was crying. Alexander pulled me into his arms and let me cry on his chest. So many things had happened. Cassie got pregnant, I was nearly raped and Jason was living with Alexander and his family.

I finally felt the need to hug him. We stood in this position for a while before I pulled away and asked...

"How long was I here for?"

Alex looked in my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Three days." He said looking straight in the eyes.

Three days!? I was out for three days while my son had been living with him!? I looked at him in disbelief.

"Three days!" I asked in a loud voice.

"How did you know where Jason was? Did you tell him that I was in hospital?" I asked. There are so many questions I need answered.

"Well to answer your first question, I was in a meeting when I got a call." He said.

I rolled my eyes again. When does he ever stop working?

"I couldn't answer at the time but when I got out of the meeting I called that number back, and guess who was on the phone..?" He said asking me.

"Cassie..." I said as my voice trailed off. He nodded his head. I hope to god that she didn't tell Alex that Jason was his son and that I ran away because I couldn't take the news. I don't need to look any weaker than I already am.

"That's right. She told me that she told you that she was pregnant and you freaked out and ran out of the house without telling anyone where you were going." He said looking at me in a sad way. He knows why I freaked out. He doesn't even need to ask why.

"Why did you freak out about her being pregnant?" He asked looking at me directly in my eyes while shrugging. I took a deep breath.

"You know exactly why I freaked out." I said looking down at the floor ashamed.

I looked at him after a while and could tell that he looked guilty.

"So I went to her house and I saw Jason there. Mat opened the door but Cassie wasn't there, she went for a walk. So instead he just gave me a note and said "open it" so I did. Do you want to know what is said?" He said asking me in a cold voice. He clenched his jaw.

Please, please, please tell me Cassie didn't tell him that Jason was his son.

"What...?" I said trying to look confused.

"Here, look at it." He said handing me an envelope. Inside was a piece of paper with neat writing that wrote...

To Alexander,

Don't for one second think that Amelia didn't love you. She loved you more than you did. And when you kicked her out and accused her of cheating it broke her. She had 3 jobs to support her. Everyone abandoned her. All her friends and family. Everyone.

When Amelia told you that she was pregnant with your child, she wasn't lying. Jason is your child and you kicked Amelia out when she needed you the most! The worst part is you accused her of cheating on you when she didn't, I was there with her that night, she didn't leave my side. She didn't cheat! And to top it off you say that he is someone else's kid. You are the one that did wrong by Amelia, you cheated on her and you need to be accountable for your actions. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Jason cries EVERY SINGLE night saying that his father doesn't love him. God knows how many lies Amelia has told him just to make sure he sleeps peacefully. Amelia has been through so much, so much pain has come her way and she can't take anymore. She will break eventually. Don't be an idiot. Everyone knows you still love her. Do something before it's too late.

- Cassie

I dropped the envelope on the floor and stared crying. He knows. He knows everything.

"Y-you know...?" I asked while crying.

"Yes, I know." He said showing no sign of emotions.

"I want to go to see Jason." I said trying to calm myself down.

"We have things to discuss." He said.

"Later. I can't right now. We will talk when we get there."

Authors note:

Follow me on Instagram at: baddestbitchalive1.0 for sneak peeks and updates!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 2.6K 20
Started- April, 6 2019 Completed- June 17, 2019 Status- completed and editing. How would you feel when your normal life take a huge u-turn and put yo...
4.9M 147K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...
508K 17.7K 43
Alexander Kingston was only 22 when his father died in his arms. He blames Mia Franco, his father's secret girlfriend at the time. Two years after hi...
216 17 22
Amelia Jones - She is your typical nice girl belonging to a rich family. She is a kind hearted heart girl of age 24. She is a writer from profession...