Bad Boy Meet Bad Girl *Major...

By shortINA918

Darein, mostly known as Jean, is living the life as a bad girl. Everyone thinks she lives in a perfect life... More

Author's Message
Chapter 1 ✔
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Important Note
Another Important Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Another Important Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Sequel
Hey guys
Author's Note
Another Message
Hey Guyz
New Story

Chapter 2 ✔

27K 683 119
By shortINA918

Her hair is like Kaitlyn from WWE, except her hair is blue and red instead of blonde and brown...

***********

I woke up from a sound, not just any sound, a sound that sounds like people fighting and throwing stuffs. Well, at least it wasn't an annoying sound.

I look at the time from my phone and it was 7:30 a.m. 7:30? OH MY GOSH! I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine. I dried myself after showering and took a blue skinny jean, a tank-top that says 'Love Me', my Nike shoes, and my blue beats headphone.

I applied a thin layer of eyeliner and mascara as usual and did my make-up to cover the bruises. I tied my hair again, put my hoodie on and check myself in the mirror, nodding at myself. I look at my hair and smiled; it was blue and red.

I went downstairs and found two people shouting. I winced at the voices.

"She belongs with me and not you", the lady said.

"No she stays here", the man said.
"She stays with me", the lady said back.

"You let her stay here with me for a long time and I will keep her", the man answers back. I curled my hand into a fist and scream, "STOP!"

The both of them looked in my way. The lady gasp. I glared at the both of them.

I'm pretty much sure he will add another punch on me later on. "Darein", the lady said also known as my 'auntie'. "Don't call me that", I snap. She looks at me with her eyes wide and her mouth slightly open.

"Don't use that tone on me, young lady", she said. "Why are you here?" I asked. Not that I want to be here with the man alone. "I am here to take you with me", she said. I raised my eyebrows. "No, you're not taking her with you", he said. "Yes I am", my auntie said back.

"You're just my husband, I mean ex-husband, and I am her real blood relative, so I have a right", my auntie said. "I am still your husband, we aren't divorced", he said. "Yet", my auntie corrected him.

"Go pack your things now, Darein", my auntie said. "I said don't call me that", I said. "Now", my auntie said. I glared at her and looked at him. "Don't you dare", he warned me. I got enough of him. "Oh I dare myself", I said to him and ran upstairs.

I went inside my room.

So long my friend.

I took my blue luggage and opened it and went inside my closet, taking all my clothes and put it inside the bag.

I looked at my colorful headphones and tapped my chin, grabbing my sports bag.

I stop myself. Sports. Football. I have a game this Saturday and if I leave today, that means I'm moving out.

No, no, no.

But this is my chance to be free. I've been waiting this for so long. I continued to put my headphones in my sports bag leaving my black headphone and wrap it around my neck.

I also put my laptop, my tablet, my iPod, and my MP3 inside the bag. I zipped it and slung it on my left shoulder.

I closed the luggage and wheeled it out of my room. I was about to close the door when I remembered something. I left my luggage outside my room and I crouched down. I took the box under my bed and opened it. It was filled with pictures. I closed it back and put it inside my sports bag. I went outside my room and closed the door.

I look at the room and smiled at it. Thanks for protecting me from him. What the hell... I'm talking to a freaking door. I just shrug my shoulder and carried my luggage downstairs.

"You are not leaving this house", he said. "Oh yes she is", my auntie said.

"Let's go", my auntie said. I walk towards her car. I put all my bags in the trunk and she started the car. "What about my school?" I asked her. "We're going there now, to inform your principal that you're leaving", my auntie said.

"I have a game this Saturday, I can't just go", I said. "What game?" she asked. "My football game", I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Football?!" she said shockingly. "Yeah you know, a sport that includes tackling people, throwing the ball, making a tou-", I explained but she cut me off. "I know what a football is", she said, "What I meant to say was, isn't that for boys things".

"No it's not", I said.

"Although I'm the only girl in the team", I added silently.

"WHAT?!", she said.

Oops... I didn't mean to make her hear it. We arrive at my school and we went inside. It was lunch time. My auntie went inside the principal's office.

"Mrs.Greyson... can I help you?" the principal said. "Yes", my auntie said, "My niece is coming with me in New York, I am transferring her to school there". The principal nodded. "Wait here and I'll get the papers and her records", the principal said standing up from his seat and disappeared into a room.

The principal came back in a minute and gave the papers to my auntie. My auntie looked at my records and I swear I saw her eyes bulged out of her face.

Wait, I just overreacted on that one. "You have been suspended 8 times and have been in detention 18 times?!" my auntie raised her voice.

"She has been into fights and she doesn't respect her teachers", Mr. bald-headed said...oops I mean the principal. My auntie just nodded. She started signing paper and I went outside. But before I went outside, I looked at the principal and he was looking at me. "Hey, looks like I don't have to go to that stupid detention", I said while smirking and left.

I went to my locker and put my combination and opened it taking some of my stuffs. I left my textbook inside. There's no way I'm taking that. It will just remind me of this hell-hole.

"Jean?"

I turned around and saw the boys. "Hey guys", I said. "Where are you going, how come you're taking your things off of your locker?" Erik said worriedly.

"I'm leaving guys, my auntie is taking me with her", I said. "Where?" Mark said. "New York", I said. "New York?!" the boys said shockingly.
"Oh you know, the place where couples kiss when it's Ne-", I said, but I got cut off, AGAIN. "We know", they said. "Then why were you guys asking?" I said. "We were just shock", Paul said.

"But we have a game, don't you remember?" Mark said. "I do and it looks like I have to quit", I said. "Quit? You can't, you're one of the best players", Erik said.

Hmmm... I might be the quarterback of the team. I sighed. "I have no choice guys", I said.

"Is this true, you're finally leaving", an annoying voice interrupted, "Finally, I've been waiting for this long and it's finally coming true".

"You're just happy because you finally can get you popularity back since I stole it from you", I said smugly. She stayed quiet for a bit. "Whatever", she said, "As long as you're leaving". I rolled my eyes. Here goes the rolling again.

I turned back to the boys. "I'm going to miss you guys", I said. I went towards them and hugged each one. They each kissed me on the cheeks. Erik was about to kiss me on the cheeks when Anna stopped him.

"Oh no, you're not kissing that dirty girl", she said. Erik rolled his eyes. "The only dirty girl here is you", I spat. "Excuse me?" she said. "Sure you can excuse yourself to go over there in the restroom where you belong", I said scooting away her way and pointed at the restroom.

I saw the boys trying to stop themselves from laughing, but they failed. They fall down in the ground, clutching their stomachs while laughing soo hard. Anna's face was flushed with embarrassment.

I smirked at her.

She went towards me and slaps me on the left cheek. I slap her back. Dude, that's three slaps. She slaps me again. That's four. I slap her again. She slaps me again. That's five. Alright that's enough slap. I punched her in her stomach and she crouched down.

I shoved her on the lockers and put my elbow on her neck. I pushed her again on the lockers.

"Never slap me again. Ever", I spat. I pushed her again. Someone grabbed me by my waist and it was Mark.

I turn to Anna and Erik was holding her back from attacking me. "You're lucky I'm not that bad", I spat, "If I were you, you should have been dead right now".

Mark let go of me. I calmed myself down. "DAREIN", my auntie screamed. Everyone turned to her. "What do you think you're doing", she said. "None of your business", I spat. Mark pats my shoulder. I calmed myself again. "Let's go, before we miss our flight", she said while walking to the door. I looked at her, then I turn my gaze on the 3 boys that I know since I was a kid and have been my friend since.

My eyes blurred from the tears forming. "You're not going to cry, are you?" Mark said with a sad smile. I playfully punch him on the arm. "Of course not", I said blinking away the tears forming.

"I'm going to miss you guys' so much", I said. "Group hug", Paul said. We grouped hug and we pulled away.

"There's still Skype", Paul said. I nodded. "If you ever meet a boy, let us know", Mark said. I nodded. "If you meet a hot girl, let me know", Erik said.

I was about to nod and I let his word sink in. I glared at him and he held his hands up in surrender. "I was just kidding", Erik said. I shake my head and hug them one last time.

"Bye guys", I said walking towards the door. I waved at them and they waved back. They saluted and I saluted back.

I was about to push the door, but I remember how they have a mission on me. At least I'll let them complete that mission before I leave. I turned around and I saw them walking away.

"HEY GUYS!" I shout. The boys turned and they were looking at me with a puzzled expression. I smiled at them, showing my teeth. Their eyes went wide and they smiled at me.

"Mission complete Soldiers", I said and once again, I saluted. They laughed and I laughed with them and they also saluted. "Until next time guys, you better win the game this Saturday", I said with my eyes narrowed at them. They nodded. "We will for you", Paul said. "Until next time kiddo", Mark said.

I smiled one last time and push the door open. I saw my auntie next to her car. Her arms were crossed. I took my smile away and walk towards her. "What took you so long?" she asked angrily. "I was just saying good-bye to my friends", I said.

"That long?" she asked. "Yes that long", I said and went inside the car. "I am very disappointed in you Darein", she said backing up from the parking lot. "I didn't ask for your proudness", I said and stared at the window. She sighed.

"What happened to you?" she asked. "Like I said, none of your business", I said.

"I shouldn't have left you", she said. I stiffened at her words.

"Then why did you?" I spat and looked at her with a glare. She just stayed quiet, not even bothering to answer my question.

I continued to stare at the window.

We arrive at the airport and grab my things. We went through security and all airport stuffs. I went to my seat and plop myself. It was in the first class, considering my auntie is one of the richest people in the world. Not bragging though.

My auntie went to her seat. I put my headphone in my ear and started to listen to a song. The song was, I'm coming home. I changed it fast and the song was Right In by Skrillex. I lean my head on the chair and closed my eyes, falling asleep.

******************

A/N

So what do you guys think so far? Good? Bad? Let me know please...

Question:

What is your favorite animal? And Why?

-r.n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370 63 31
Naomi for some reason felt off by her own words. Did she really mean that? Just then Jean pushed her down and laid on top of her. She was so surprise...
280 58 36
Jade is always falling for the wrong guys. Will she ever find true love or get her heart broken once again?
30.7K 830 34
He hates boring..and that's all his life has become. A boring job that he hates, a boring fiancé who hates everything that he's into and tries to cha...
Saved By ohyizzle

Teen Fiction

518K 12.4K 46
[Completed] {Book 1} Her life is a living hell. There's no doubt in that. People think her life's rainbows and unicorns, but in reality it's hell...