A Proper Idiots FF (Ryguyrock...

By Thelegitkitty

*Slowly editing* What happens when you get an email saying you got accepted into a group of YouTubers? Fun, D... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Part 1
Chapter 3: Part 2
Chapter 4: R u cereal?!?
Chapter 5: Oh Nathan...
Chapter 6: Idk a name for this... XD
Chapter 7: I Can't Believe It!!
Chapter 8: I hate you...
Chapter 9: Who?!?
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
300 Reads?!?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
1k Reads?!?
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Second Book!

Chapter 15

360 7 12
By Thelegitkitty

Ryan's POV~~~~~~

Today is the day that we are leaving... It was nice to have this vacation even though I had almost no time to spend with Y/N. I still have the ring in my bag. I am pretty sure he told everyone except Meagan that he was going to propose soon. We are all packing up and getting ready to leave. I still don't have a good feeling about the person she was talking to...

"Is someone already packed?!? We are taking luggage out to my car!"

"Yeah! I can help Zach!"

"Thanks,"

We got to the car and Preston, Landon, and Nathan came running towards me and Zach.

"We-"

"Had-"

"Stuff-"

"Why didn't you ask us to wait?"

*Panting* "... Just take our stuff... We will be the delivery people for now,"

"Okay?"

There were lots of trips of luggage and by the last one was some, we had to CARRY them. I had to CARRY Preston, which was awkward since he was a little taller than me... But all the girls are done packing and ready to leave,

"Are we using the same cars?"

"That's what it looks like. See you guys later!"

"Bye!!"

I hopped into the driver's seat after everyone was seated in their seats. (That is a lot of seats XD)

*Timeskip to after the car ride*

"And like that, we are back! Wait who- Jay! George!!! Garrett!"

That is who she was talking to... Ohhhhhhh... Wait... where will THEY stay? I think too much sometimes... But this time, it is logical,

"You guys will stay in the spare bedroom that Ryan told me about. Ryan? Can you show them?"

"Yeah, sure."

I haven't talked to Jay since he last was here...

"Hey Ryan, it has been a while."

"Yeah..."

"So this is the room I will be staying in? With Garrett and Moose?"

"Yep, really dirty... but one of you guys can sleep on the couch."

"Thanks Ryan,"

"No problem."

I headed back upstairs to unpack all my stuff and she was already done.

"Hey Ryan,"

Wait I have a great idea... We could get a bigger house around where we live now so if we have guests and if Zach and Meagan get proposed then we have more space! I ran down the stairs and fell on my face... I honestly don't care if they had it on video or not but I got right back up. I ran into Zach's room and told him my idea. He thought it was perfect. We found a house that has on the bottom floor it has: 5 bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, a living room area, and a couch. On the top floor there is: 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. On the outside there is a POOL! Me and Zach decide to go check out the house today.

Megan's POV~~~~~~

While Zach and Ryan are doing whatever the are doing, we are going to play a game,

"Should we get snacks?"

Me and Preston stated laughing so hard because we have an inside joke. Aaaaaaaahh snacks! XD

"Why are you two laughing?"

"Be- cau- se, hahaha"

"Well... We will leave you two to whatever you are doing... And what game?"

Ryan's POV~~~~~~~

This house is amazing! But very expensive... At least to me. Wait... We have 6 and maybe 7 people paying it off with us. It Good! And over half the people have actual jobs! Not just YouTube! This might just actually work!

"Should we pay some off now? And get the house?"

"Heck yeah Zach! How much you For? I have $550"

"I have $280,"

"Let's do this..."

Megan's POV~~~~~~

I just felt my phone vibrate, Zach is texting me?

"GUYS WE ARE GETTING A NEW AND BIGGER HOUSE!!!!", I practically must have screamed that because everyone else just looked at me with a concerned-ish expression were either so surprised about the house or that I can scream that loud.

"That's great!"

"And he wants us to drive there! I think they are paying the mortgage off for the first month!"

This is my time to ask Zach and Ryan, because they are the leaders of the house, to move in with them.

"Hey Ryan? Zach?"

"yeah Megan?"

"I am just going to be straightforward with you... Can I moved in, I mean back in... I will pay all the rent that I need to and do whatever you need me to and-"

"-Megan... It is fine you can live as long as you want,"

"Yeah Megan,"

"Thank you guys so much! And I can sell my old house to help pay too!

"Oh yeah, that is a good idea!"

"So are we getting it today?"

"Maybe? We have to pay 20,000 dollars to start..."

"Awwwwwww..."

"BUUUUUT! I knew this day would come soon, or something really tragic would happen to the house."

"How much?"

"I have $550 on me and about $10,000-ish at the house. So we have-"

*Ryan starts mumbling numbers*

"10,830 dollars right now, but we will ask the others too."

"Yeah! Should I ask?"

"That would be great, Zach is asking the group of Preston, Nathan, Megan, and Landon. But you can ask the ones over there, at least how much they have on them,"

Zach walked up to me and said all of the combined right now, they have $5,500. So that would be $16,330 and a little less than 4,000 dollars to go.

"Hey Zach, I am going to run back to the house to get the money, texy me how much the others had and if they have any money they can spare in the house."

"Megan said she had and her group had $3,891,"

"And 1?"

"Landon..."

"Oh, I am going to be back in 10 minutes"

I took off running and i was thinking about how Y/N always had wanted to go to Paris. And I was thinking I could propose there. See! I CAN THINK TOO LANDON!! In your face. I opened the door and realized this house isn't really all that far from our OLD house.

Y/N's POV~~~~~~

We got to pick our own rooms! I want the basement because it is the biggest one. I don't think it actually supposed to be a room, but it will work. It has room for 2 computer sets, room for 2 beds, a closet, and a bathroom! Plus, we are the only one downstairs!! Nathan claimed the room 2 stories above us. Megan claimed the room next to Nathan. Zach and Meagan got the one next to Nathan and across from Megan, and Burt wanted the one by the bathroom down the stairs from the others. There is also a HUGE basement which I thought we could get at least one side of it, the other side for washer and dryer and stuff like that. I want to go ask Zach,

"Hey Zach... You know how you wanted the upstairs room? That Ryan and me have?..."

"Umm... Yeah! I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR IT!!!!!!"

"Anything you say? But can me and Ryan have the basement?"

"I am sort of terrified now... But yeah sure!"

"THANK YOU! Shake on it?"

"Yeah?"

"HEY REKT ZACHARY!!! DOWNSTAIRS HAS A BATHROOM!!!!!"

"Number one; Dang it... Number two; Don't EVER call me Zachary EVER AGAIN!!"

*cough* "Zachary,"

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

He jumped me... He JUMPED me... HE JUMPED ME!!!! And we both went down hard and he would have strangled me if Ryan and Moose didn't see,

"Thank you," I said brushing dirt off me, "RYAN!!! DO YOU WANT TO SEE THE ROOM?!?"

"Ummm... Sure?"

"C'mon!!!"

I lead him DOWNSTAIRS and he loved it too. He was even deciding where he would put his bed, wow. That seems like him...

"Sometimes Ryan... You think too much..."

"?"

"But I love it,"

"Thanks,"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah... I am just going to miss the old house. It was all of our first memories about being a Proper Production member. Jay and Garrett were even there to help pay it. And it was also your first house with us too."

"Yeah... Even though I have only been living with you guys for a month... I am going to miss this house,"

"At least we have each other,"

"Yep!"

"C'mon guys!! We payed it!"

"Yay! We will be there in a second!"

"No matter what happens to us, Y/N. No house or house, I will always love you."

"I will always love you too Ryan,"

I want a new idea for a character, comment if you want one. Just say who you want this character to be with if you want anyone and what the name would be for this character. Also their personality, thanks bai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878 27 30
Normal Drama, but what happens when it involves youtubers. And a wedding? Read to find out more
4.7K 162 43
When Ky finally gets to go to Warped Tour she thinks it will be the only positive thing that has happened to her in the past year. But, when she meet...
4.6K 66 47
You guys love each other no doubt. And nothing will change that. Mark didn't think he'd ever love anyone, will you change his mind? What will happ...
25.3K 674 22
I, Johnnie Guilbert, am a pretty popular YouTuber and I love my fans so much, even when they ship me with Kyle. Well, "shipped" me with Kyle. One day...