Spirited Away 2: Run Away...

By sartify86

I do NOT OWN Spirited Away. The rights go to Hayao Miyazaki. Chihiro has been in the human world for six yea... More

River {Edited}
'Want to Talk Or Fight?' {Editied}
What Lord Mist Wants{Editited}
Yabaki- The Earth Kepper{Edited}
Survive{Editied}
Fun {Editied}
Puppet{Editied}
The spirit of Lies and Promises{Editited}
hologram{Editited}
Hide and seek{Editited}
Life story{Editited}
Back to the start{Editied}
Wait{Editied}
Stab{Editited}
Shoulder to cry on{Editited}
Door{Editited}
Lightning strikes {Edited}
Is he Soft? {Edited}
Rescue{Edited}
Some people cannot be trusted{Edited}
Frozen River{Edited}
Welcome{Edited}
What Is Happening{Edited}
Effort{Edited}
My Knight{Edited}
Banishment{Edited}
Stars{Edited}
Gateway To A New World{Edited}
The Room {Editied}
Unicorn Family! {Editied}
Failure {Editied}
Tower
Stay back
The Vist.
"Don't Hate Me For My Actions"

Emotions {Editited}

399 14 8
By sartify86

"I'm sorry, Poison?" Chihiro explains trying to get her head around that Haku was being Poisoned. After ten minutes of pacing back and forth, she came up with an idea. "Granny." She whispers.

The two looks at her. "Zeniba, she'll know what to do."

"You haven't told her?" Lin asks Haku.

"Lin... She has ages left Chihiro can know when the time is right." Haku says to Lin.

"Hold up, Know what."

"Sorry, Chihiro it is not my place to tell you." Lin and Haku say.

"Okay, let's go to Kamaji," Chihiro announces. The two nods and went with Chihiro fowling close behind.

Kamaji's place

Chihiro slides the door open and climbs into the room, with Haku and Lin following behind.

"Kamaji," Chihiro said. "We're back." She announces.

"You freed them then?"

"Yep," Chihiro reply's happy. Haku suddenly kneeled down gripping his hand. "Haku?" Chihiro says looking at him.

"It's the poison, it's getting worse." Lin starts.

"Poison? You say?" Kamaij says. Haku nods. "I can get herbs to slow it down." He suggests. The boiler man chose the herbs from the boxes, once he got them he starts to mix them up into a drink. "There drink that," Kamaji commands. His arms reach out to Haku who took the cup and thanked him.

As soon as Haku drinks from the cup he coughs it up and spat it out. "Sorry, Kamaji." Haku apologize.

"It's alright. Take him to see Zeniba." Kamaji orders Chihiro. "He's in no state to fly."

"Kamaji I'm fine flying to Zeniba's."

"Okay if you're so sure." Haku nods.

"I'm coming," Chihiro announces.

"Yeah okay." Haku agrees. "Lin, don't tell anyone where we're going."

"I won't Haku," Lin promises.

"Should we get going then?" Haku asks Kamaji. The boiler man nods so Chihiro and Haku went out of the boiler room.

Time skip almost to Zenibs house
Chihiro was on Haku's dragon form back gripping onto his horns. Haku's eyes were slowly dropping, Chihiro notices this.

"Haku land now." Chihiro demands

I'm fine Chihiro honestly. Haku's voice appears in her mind.

"No, you're not fine Haku, land now." Haku gave up and flew back to the ground. He tumbles once he tried to land. Chihiro quickly got off the dragon and instantly the dragon collapsed onto the forest floor, transforming into Haku who howls in agony.

"Haku!" Chihiro shouts and ran to him. The poison was spreading to his elbow causing his veins to go black.

"C-Chihiro, don't move." Haku suddenly said.

"W-What?"

"I sensed something or someone nearby watching us," Haku whispered so that Only Chihiro could hear. "Don't say word understood?" Chihiro very stiffly nods.

A clap came from behind Chihiro causing Haku to forcefully stood up ignoring the pain he's in.

"You've finally figured it out." A guy speaks.

"Haku..." Chihiro says in a whisper, she went up to Haku and grabs his sleeve.

"Samuel," Haku growls.

"Who's this fine beauty," Samuel asks them. Causing Chihiro to blush a light shade of red.

"None of your business." Haku snaps.

"I wasn't asking you Haku. So," Samuel went up to Chihiro and kisses her hand. "What's your name?" He asks her.

"C-Sen," Chihiro says using the name Yubaba gave her.

"Sen is it? Well, what are you doing with my friend Haku here, in the Spirit World?" He notices that Chihiro was human causing Haku to punch him in the face. Chihiro gasp out in secret.

"Back off Samuel," Haku growls.

"Why should I? It's my forest, after all, river spirit." Samuel snaps at Haku. All of a sudden Haku howls in agony. The poison went up to his shoulder.

"Haku!" Chihiro shouts. "We have to take him to see the witch Zeniba!" She demands.

"What's in it for me?" Samuel asks her.

"Anything! I don't know where we are, or how to get to Zenibas house." Chihiro panics.

"Well, I could have you, after this is over." Chihiro shudders at the thought.

"Ch-Sen no. Don't do it." Haku begs her.

"Fine, you can have me. Just take him to Zenibas." Chihiro agrees ignoring Haku.

Samuel clicks his fingers transporting them to Zeniba house. Right in front of it. Chihiro didn't waste any time she knocked on the door. The door opens.

It was Zeniba. "Granny?" Chihiro whispers she broke down crying.

"Sen? Haku? What are you doing here?" Zeniba asks.

"Granny! Haku... he's been poisoned." Chihiro got out.

"Oh my..." Zeniba looks at Haku who was leaning against Samuel. "Get him inside, quickly." Zeniba leads them up to a spear room. It was small but cozy. It had herbs and stuff on the side on a table by the window. The bed was opposite the table tucked away in the corner. "Put him on the bed," Zeniba orders Samuel. "Everyone out."

Samuel went out, Chihiro stays looking over Haku. "Granny... Can I stay?" Chihiro asks.

"Sure, I could use the help to hold him down," Haku yells in pain, Chihiro flinches at the site. "Dear, you don't have to be here if you don't want too."

"I'm going to stay." Chihiro whispers.

Zeniba nods. "Stay by Haku's side hold him down if you have to." Chihiro nods. The witch places some herbs on his arm causing him to squirm around under Zeniba's touch. "Comfort him or something Chihiro!" Chihiro rushed to Haku's side.

"Haku calm down," Chihiro says gently in his face. Soon as she done that he calmed down.

"This drink will make the poison vanish." Zeniba's says. As she pours's the liquid into a ball and places it against Haku's lip. He wasn't drinking it. "Chihiro."

"Yeah sure," Chihiro replies. She got a hold of the cup and placed it on Haku's lips. He still wouldn't drink it. "Come on Haku. You have to drink this." A couple of minutes he did. Every sip he took Haku coughed.

Haku shook his head side to side with his eyes closed. "Please no more," Haku begs her.

Chihiro looks down at the bowl and saw it was only a sip left. "One more sip Haku, I promise." She said to him. Zeniba went downstairs to give them privacy. Haku forcefully took a sip and instantly coughs once he swallows.

Haku passes out from coughing. "Zeniba!" Chihiro shouts. The witch came running in.

"Chihiro, what's wrong?" Zeniba came running in. She sighs. "He's going to be fine."

"Thank goddess." Chihiro whispers.

Samuel was standing by the door. "Remember your promise, Sen." Samuel says.

"What promise?" Zeniba asks Chihiro.

"She promised that I can have her," Samuel says then walks downstairs.

"What does that mean Chihiro?"

"In order to get Haku here, we landed in his forest. I didn't know where we were or how to get here, Haku wasn't in any state to do anything. We bumped into him and in return for Haku to be here: I had to make a deal to bring Haku here. He said that I had to be his." Chihiro finishes, with her hair in her face.

"I... I won't let him." Haku suddenly says then collapse.

"Haku..." Chihiro trails off.

"You're a fool if you think Haku would let you go that easily, Chihiro." Zeniba snaps.

"I know-." A knock came from the door, the two woman looked up and saw Samuel.

"Sen come with me." He says and turns around walking back downstairs.

"You better go then." Zeniba dismisses Chihiro.

Chihiro nods and went. Haku starts to move around in his sleep. His forehead starts sweating.

"Fever." Zeniba whispers.
(Chihiro 3person POV)

Chihiro went outside where she saw Samuel staring that the stars ✨

"Ever wondered who was the spirit of the stars?" Samuel asks.

"N-no." Chihiro stutters.

"Huh..." Samuel mumbles. "Do you love him?" Samuel asks.

"Who?" Chihiro asks.

"Haku of course. Now answer my question: Do you love him?" Samuel repeats.

"I-I don't know..." Chihiro whispers as she looks down.

"Okay," Samuel says walking back inside leaving Chihiro alone in the darkness of outside.

Chihiro crouched down and put her head in her lap crying, mainly because she didn't know the way she felt.

"Chihiro?" A voice said behind her in a whisper. Chihiro looked up and saw Haku, who seemed to be better. Chihiro hugs Haku, she quietly cried of emotion. Haku pulls her away and sat on the ground causing Chihiro to follow. Chihiro lays her head against Haku's shoulder. "What's wrong?" Haku asks.

"What are we Haku?" Chihiro asks. Haku sighs.

"To be honest Chihiro I really don't know. But I like it." Haku says and whispers the last part but Chihiro heard it.

"So do I," Chihiro says into Haku's shirt.

"Come on let's get back inside." Chihiro nodded and wiped the tears away as she stood up with Haku.

Authors note
have they just confessed their love to each other?

What do think will happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.8K 26
EDITING IN PROGRESS Chihiro, now 17, isn't sure where her life is heading. Ever since her fateful encounter with the Spirit World, and a certain dra...
102K 2.8K 92
7 years have passed since Chihiro's time in the spirit world and unfortunately through her years back in the human world, she loses her fateful memor...
144K 4.1K 52
[ORIGINAL] Chihiro is down with leukemia, and with her limited days left, all she desires is to return to the land of her dreams, but even after reun...
532 6 24
"I will never leave you," he promised. PROMISE (n.) \'prä-məs\ - a declaration that one will do or refrain from doing something specified Promises...