Facade

By MissGurlAlmighty

What hurts the most? Having a sibling who's ashamed of having you as a part of the family? or Being rejecte... More

Facade
Chapter 1~ High School NOT Cool
Chapter 2~ Sibling VS Sibling
Chapter 3~ To Save or to be Saved?
Chapter 4~ Acceptance
Chapter 5~ Happiness
Chapter 7~ Girl's Day
Chapter 8~ The Time of My Life.. sort of
Chapter 9~ Moment of truth
Chapter 10~ Line Crossed
Chapter 11~ Metamorphosis
Chapter 12: The Biggest Revelation
Chapter 13~The Reunion
Chapter 14~ Facing Reality
Chapter 15~ Unexpected Business
Chapter 16~ Just Doing my Job, Nothing Personal
Chapter 17~ Tables Turned, Lesson Learned
Chapter 18~ History Repeats Itself
Chapter 19~ Misplaced Feelings
Chapter 20~ The Wedding (part 1)
Chapter 21~ The Wedding (part 2)
Chapter 22~ The Wedding (part 3)
Chapter 23~ Settlements
Chapter 24~ Departure
Chapter 25~ Beyond the Facade

Chapter 6~ The Confession

170 6 0
By MissGurlAlmighty

"What do you think?" He raised another brown guitar that he took like the millionth time.

"It's good. The details are fine but I think it's kind of weak. if you accidently knock it off, it may easily break or.. I should stop talking. Sorry." I said. If it comes to wood or other sculptures, I get all nerdy and a know-it-all. I hated myself for that.

"You really know a lot about guitars. You play?" He asked.

"No. I'm just a keen observer of wood and other structures. My dad's an architect. Maybe that's why." I said playing with my fingers being all shy. He might think I'm weird now.

"That's cool! Do you mind? picking a guitar for me?" He asked and I couldn't be more happy to hear that.

"You sure? I can assure you that it's really tough but I'm not that fashionable." I said but he insisted.

"go on." He said as I roamed around and tested some guitars if they're really are tough and affordable.

"I recommend this. It's not that expensive but it's really thick. The designs maybe off but-" He took the guitar and started playing some songs.

"I love it. Thanks. I'll take this one." He said as he went to some guy and have it tuned and then off we go.

"Thanks for coming with me for this. It really sounds amazing and all. I hope I didn't ruin any plans you have for today." He apologized as we drove off to somewhere I don't know.

"No. I don't have any plans at all. And besides, all I do is read books all day during the weekends." I said.

"really? that's cool. I read a book one time and it was absolutely amazing. It was called "Fallen". It was the first book I read that didn't made me drowzy. I even stayed up all night reading it." He shared and boy I was so happy that we share the same interests! I have read that book as well and it was indeed amazing.

We talked about books and others that became movies until we arrived at some park.

"you mind helping me? I sing and play guitar here when I get bored at home. I make children and other people happy around here. Wanna join me?" He said and I nodded. I started helping him arrange everything, including the amplifier, his microphones and his new guitar.

"You'll sing with me okay?" He said and I agreed. I haven't sang since 2nd grade! What am I to do?!

"1 2 3 go.."

It feels like we've been out at sea, woah

So back and forth that's how it seems, Woah

and when I wanna talk you say to me,

That if it's meant to be it will be, woah oh no

So crazy is this thing we call love

and now that we've got it, we just can give up

I'm reaching out for yah

Got me out here in the water and I,

I'm overboard, and I need your love

Pull me up, I can't swim on my own

It's too much, feels like I'm drowning without your love

So Throw yourself out to me, My life saver..

Life saver oh Life saver

My life saver

Life saver oh Life saver Oh..

He started the song Overboard by Justin Bieber and signalled me to continue. I knew the lyrics but I don't know if I could sing! Well, here goes nothing.

Never Understood you when yo say, Woah

You wanted me to meet you halfway, woah

Felt like I was doing my part, 

You kept thinking you were coming up short

It's funny how things change cause now I see, Woaah

So crazy is this thing we call love

and now that we've got it, we just can give up

I'm reaching out for yah

Got me out here in the water and I,

I'm overboard, and I need your love

Pull me up, I can't swim on my own

It's too much, feels like I'm drowning without your love

So Throw yourself out to me, My life saver..

I ended and he signalled me to sing with him this time..

Oh. It's supposed to be some give and take I know..

but you're only taking and not giving anymore, So what do I do? Cause I still love you?

Still love you baby..

And you're the only one who can save me.

woah oh oh woah..

OOOOOOOOOOOH! YEAH!

I'm overboard, and I need your love

Pull me up (pull me up) , I can't swim on my own

It's too much (It's too much), feels like I'm drowning (I'm drowning baby I'm drowning)

 without your love

So Throw yourself out to me, My life saveeeeeeeeeer!

It's crazy crazy crazy (Yeah life saver)

My life saver (Yeaaah)

Everybody clapped their hands as we ended up the song. Even though I suck.

"You were amazing Sam! I didn't know you sing this great! You were fantastic!" He complimented. I didn't know someone would ever tell nice things about me like this. He's so kind. I fell in love with him all over again.

"Thank you guys. Wanna go grab some snacks before going home? We could use the money we earned." He said as he pointed the guitar case. We earned that much already?!

"Sure. I'm starving anyway." I said and laughed along with him until we arrived at the nearest coffee shop. He told me he's a regular customer here and it's feels warm and comfortable. It smells good too! All the pastries and coffees. It makes me want to buy all of them!

"Try one of these. It's really good! I'll pay." He offered.

"no. I'll pay for my order. You don't need to." I said but he insisted.

"Thanks." I said.

As the food arrived, we ate like there's no tomorrow. We talked about anything and everything. We really had a lot of things in common and I'm really happy for that. This day is the best day of my life!

"Hey. uhm. I kind of, want to say something to you. I hope you don't mind." He said as I drank my coffee, that cooled down minutes ago.

"sure. what is it?" I said being all comfortable around him.

"The truth is, I have known you ever since. I would constantly look at you when I go with your brother in your house last year. I would sing random songs when I know that you're around but it seems that you've just noticed me two weeks before and I was going to talk to you but you ran with your friend to somewhere. Since then I got worried when you didn't go to class after that. I looked for you only to spot you wearing the school's mascot, unable to stand up while being mobbed by some football players. I took the opportunity to meet you." He said and I was getting confused.

"I'm kind of confused. what are you trying to say?" I asked and he held out my hand.

"I like you Sam." He confessed and I was really really shocked by his sudden confession. I can't believe a hot, talented and good looking student of Heatherson High would like me. The nerdy me!

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" He answered 

"b-but I;m ugly a-and nerd." I said but he just raised my head and smiled.

"looks are just for show. I go for what's inside rather than the outside." He said and I let out a big smile and hugged him. 

"I like you too! I like you very much!" I said as he hugged me back. I can feel him smiling and hugging me tightly.

"so uhhm.. do you wanna like go to the prom with me?" He asked .

"Of course! Absolutely!" I said as he gave me a red rose. Where did that even come from! I hugged him so tight!

I was really really happy! He felt the same way even before I started liking him! 

He drove me home after that to make sure I will be home safely.

"bye. and take care." I said and was about to go out when all of a sudden, he pulled me and kissed me on the lips.

"take care as well." He said while his lips was still on mine.

"I assume that was your first kiss? am I right?" He asked and I nodded as my cheeks turned tomato red!

"Good thing I got it before anyone does." He said and kissed me once again.

"T-take care. bye." I said and went out before mom sees us.

"bye." He said and drove off going home.

You know  that feeling when somebody notices you, likes you and started to treasure you. That kind of feeling that makes you go nuts when he tries something so sweet and you would blush like hell in front of him. That feeling when you wanted him all to yourself all day, all night and no one can ever come between the both of you. That feeling when you start to put someone else's needs before yours. That certain feeling is what I'm feeling right now.

I'm in love.

So what do you think guys? :) Isn't he romantic? I hope you guys loved it! keep reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 2 24
"𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆." 𝑶𝒏𝒚𝒙 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏 doesn't know what it's like to have someone love her. She wants to f...
Random By

Humor

837 12 11
Rants, dreams, stuff in real life.... Whatever else I feel like putting on here. When ... is a chapter, it's real life rantish stuff that you read at...
543K 6.7K 41
Pretend your invisible to everyone around you. How would you feel? Now pretend your invisible to the ones you love the most. That feeling would s...
The New Me By Barbie

Teen Fiction

6.3M 167K 55
High school is supposed to be the greatest years of our lives but so far for me it's been the worst my sophomore year I had only 2 best friends one e...