Sizzling Sensations

By Randomdw11

Abby a fun loving tomboy , whose life is turned upside down , in her new college . so, this is a story about... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter - 4

chapter - 3

655 11 26
By Randomdw11

But before Alice could agree to me , our dorm room was forced open with a big ‘BANG’ and a guy stepped in . He was the most beautiful guy I had ever seen, blue electric eyes with the pale skin of an angel and dark chocolate brown hair, lighter than mine.

“are you guys all right ??” he enquired in a angry- worried tone. He eyed all of us looking for something , but when his eyes met mine they stayed there , and I swear I felt like a tingling notion through my whole body .

“WE are fine , WE are girls you know, WE scream it’s our hobby!!” chloe scowled at him “GET OUT!!! We were having some fun!!!!!”

Jenna giggled at her girlfriend’s sarcastic tone and gave her a kiss full on mouth.

“okay girls , I m going , bye!!!” jenna screamed at us , waved like a crazy person and ran out of our room , while she punched the ‘hot guy’ – yes that’s what I’ll call him , in the gut .

He acted like he was in lot of pain , but was also smirking at Jenna , who flipped her hair and ran out. I sighed like a little girl in my head , seeing how cute he looked . I didn’t show any expression at my face but I knew the hot blush at my face , gave my game-face away .

“don’t I get a goodbye kiss!!!” he shouted behind jenna . but he didn’t got any reply . with a little chuckle he turned at all of us and smirked at me , putting his both hands in his half pant pockets , opened his mouth to say something but before we could say anything , a leather shoe came flying from the hallway and hit him square at his face , and he fell on the floor with a loud thud.

“you wish !!!!!!!!!!! SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jenna voice echoed from down the hall .

‘the hot guy’ jumped backed  to his feet , picked the shoe and ran out in the hallway , screaming “I’ll get you hoe!!!!”

Chole just sighed dramatically and closed our door shut and I finally jumped down from the bed . she put her hands on her head and in very fake dramatic voice said “Kids!!! These days , no manners!!”

 Alice and me chortled with laughter .

                 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After about an couple of hours of unpacking the basic toiletries and cute cloths we three girls were ready for dinner . With a pang of guilt I realized that I totally forgot to call up Lucy . ‘shit!!! And this is on day one’ I murmured to my self .

I quickly send her a text - ‘meet us at the main building gate in 15. See ya. xoxoxox’

Just as I was about to put my phone in jacket, my phone buzzed. I flipped it open and found a message from Lucy

‘no , u go on … I m too tired . ttyl . xxx’

I frowned , just hours ago she was practically screaming for food , but now she is tired . I knew something was up , I just could sense it . But maybe she is tired i though , I mean , we did had long drive and she was driving . I shrugged and let the topic slip , marking that I will talk to her tomorrow about it .

After having dinner , me and Alice thought of having some ice cream but Chloe denied it because she wanted o have a quick make out session before us with Jenna . She said and I quote ‘I don’t want to you girls feel deprived of love because you don't have anyone to make out with’ - to that we only scowled at her , knowing to well, that she at least had a beautiful girlfriend , we on the other hand didn’t even had that .

All the while I tried calling and texting Lucy but she totally ignored me . That worried me , I know her , she never does that , but I again shrugged it off thinking that she might be asleep .

“there are like no guys !! I thought it’s gonna be freaking parade of hot bodies ” Alice sighed for like tenth time .

I chuckled . “aren’t you horny??” I teased . she pushed me a little in response and laughed with me .

“NO!!!! I M NOT GOING TO THAT” somebody’s scream came from around the corner , we both jerked back and peered from behind the trees at commotion .

There was a group of 4 guys surrounding a girl , or a boy I couldn’t tell , as the figure was wearing what seemed to be tutu with some hastily done make up and was lying down at the street as one of the guys tried to pull at his legs .

“STOP THIS ADAM !!!!” the victim shouted . he sounded like a guy to me , so I assumed he was a guy .

The other guys were laughing at him and the guy ‘Adam’ was making some jokes at him and was trying again and again for the boy in tutu to move .

“GOD!!! IT WAS JUST A HALLOWEEN DRESS , LET ME GO!!! PLEASE” he pleaded . my heart broke at hearing his voice . 

“I m going to help him . are you coming??” I whispered to Alice who was behind me . No reply came . I turned to look at her , but to my utter astonishment she was not there .

Dumb founded I turned again to see her striding towards the group . I also jogged up to her.

“get the boy” Alice whispered to me .

I frowned at her but didn’t objected. Alice removed her hair clip from her blonde hair and let them fall . She shook them , as the cold wind played with her hair . I smirked , these guys will be dead when she would be done with them .

The whole commotion was stopped when the guys have noticed us , I had to admit a also was getting few stares too, but I ignored them . I looked toward the boy , who now had Adam sitting on him , he had his both hands pinned towards the ground . There was absolute terror in his the kid’s eyes . I hate bullies . I started moving towards them faster . when I reached him , Adam was leaning down and was saying something low to the boy , who was absolutely terrified.

Adam’s  tone was low enough that , nobody else heard but I did because I was close “I told you not to” Adam whispered , his tone was filled with anger , his body shook with the physical effort of having himself in control “if you ever wear these kind of clothes , I will deal with you personally , and you won’t like it !!!” he stopped himself and then leaned more closer and added with a softer tone , which even surprised me “only wear those kind of cloths that at least cover your body. Halloween or no Halloween”

Disgusted by his words , I pushed him , he fell on the asphalt road his buddies coming in an instant to help him up . I took the boy who have blood all over his legs , and helped him by stand . 

“fuck you !!! you homophobic!!!” I screamed at him before dragging the boy with me and Alice who have somehow managed to control all the boys took the other side .

It amazed me how pathetic sometime people can be , I and lucy came from a small town ourselves , where the churches and superstitious prevail much more than this big city and yet I have never seen such cruelty towards the LGBT people .

I felt sorry for the poor kid so much . He , now that I noticed , had this caramel skin color and slightly curly black brown hair . He didn’t weigh too much , as Alice and me didn’t had any problems caring him around .

“third building, 2 floor” he mumbled. Alice nodded towards me and we started dragging him towards the third dorm building. As everywhere in the campus the building was also deserted. Only few people here and there who looked worried and sad at our condition.

When we were at the second floor the ‘the hot guy’ emerged from a room and ran toward us . My breadth got in my throat at his beauty. His hair looked damp as he just took a shower or something. I sighed internally by looking at him .

He took one look at the kid and us then said ‘ADAM??’ pointing the question towards us.

We nodded , he sighed and took the boy in his arms . The kid mumbled something in his ear, to which the ‘the hot boy’ nodded. Picking up the boy in a full bridal style and he started towards the door at the end of the hall .

“follow me!!!!!” he said

My mouth dropped open , did he just picked up a boy , like that . I looked toward Alice my eyebrows shooting up in the air . i mouthed pointing at sexy guy “Gay??”

Alice sighed like I was an ignorant child who didn’t knew how to stop her rambling and said “how do u think he would be able to take the kid , his legs are all bloody and if you haven’t noticed then let me tell you his foot looks broken to me . He is not gay, just helping.” 

Then she did something that totally surprised me  , she took a knot of hair and started twirling in her fingers and with goofy smile she added “actually , he is very hot and that is soo cute that he is helping him , I mean ….wow!!!”

My eyes practically fell out. She liked him , I screamed in my head , but said nothing outside and started following the hot guy . well , I was angry on Alice , I mean Chloe even teased me about the boy , during dinner , didn’t she noticed , or wait a second – I turned around with a full scowl on my face .

Alice was standing there red faced, aimlessly trying to hold back her laughter, I leaped onto her and started slapping her .

“you bitch !!!” I screamed.

Still laughing , she said “OMFG!!! Ur face ….. priceless” she started laughing even more . I bitch slapped her one more time and went behind ‘the hot guy’. 

After controlling her laughter , Alice said “you know what , you go on , I will just take the ice cream and meet you at room.”

I nodded and thanked for being understanding. She smiled and practically ran out of the dorm . Finally , I thought I would be alone with the ‘the hot guy’ , whose name I was dying to know . I laughed inside thinking how stupid I have gone , here I am practically thinking to have kids with this boy and I don’t even know his name.

Well , let’s do this I thought , I pressed my hair back , checked my cloths and opened the dorm room that he gone into . Inside the room was same as ours , a bit more dirty at that , but it was cozy enough and had a lived-in feel to it .

The kid we just saved was sitting one of the bed and ‘the hot guy’ was putting on bandages on his legs . the kid still had make up on his face and it was clear that he was crying , without even thinking about it  , I went for the sack of tissue papers on his bed side table . I took few tissues out and wet them and started wiping his make up .

That’s when the hot guy noticed me , he looked at me smiled and said “My name is Mason , and thanks for doing this.”

I couldn’t help but smile back at him, he was so cute . He had a slight blush on his face, which I was glad was because of my presence and as we kept our stare, I felt my face hit up too . The same tingling sensation that I had in the morning came back, making a knot in my stomach.

I smiled back at him and said “my name is Abbigail but you can call me abbey.”

“And my name is Gabriel, could you too please stop this heterosexual stare and start tending up my bruised bully body. A gay could only handle that much for a day! First bulling , now hertero – sex – stare !!!”

Mason immediately punched him in the leg and Gabriel jumped up in the air with pain .

“You bitch!!!” Gabriel snarled at him.

“Do you want me to do it again???” Mason asked with a deadly smile on his face. Gabriel on the other hand looked terrified.

“NO!!!!!!!! ” he screamed .

“then keep you potty mouth shut in front of the beautiful lady. Okay?”

“fine!” Gabriel huffed up like a 10 year old and folded his hands . I , on the other hand , couldn’t hold my laughter by looking at them . they acted like total kids with each other and it was beyond cute .

Done with removing his make up and threw all the wet tissue in the dustbin . I also noticed  , that Gabriel wasn’t crying anymore .

Now that I could see him properly he looked , actually , hot . his black hair are shoulder length and olive color skin looked absolutely gorgeous . well , good looking guys are always gay .

That thought made me back track on my earlier theory of Mason being gay . well , I knew , it was highly unlikely but I just couldn’t get the thing out of my head . bummer !!! .

“Are you gay ??” I blurted out .

What the fuck ? I m going to die .

Two sets of eyes were regarding me , one was totally horrified and the other looked amused . Gabriel who was now shirtless , said “well , duh!!! Sherlock !!!”

“oh!!” I said . I knew that .

When my gaze didn’t left Mason , that’s when they understood . Mason who was before shocked at my sudden outburst looked horrified now and Gabriel , well ,he looked as if he was shy .

“no no no no no no !!!” Mason screamed .

Mason who was helping Gabriel before stepped away from him . as if he was some bug he founded in his sink. On this Gabriel looked hurt , but quickly covered it with his ,very well rehearsed ,smile .

Well , thinking to diffuse the tension that had gathered up at my stupid question . I thought of something funny to say , but nothing came up . so , I diffuse it with careless behavior .

“okay , just checking” I said with a wink at Mason .

Mason looked relieved at this  and went back to tie up the bandage on the Gabriel’s leg , who slapped his hands away and tied a perfect knot by himself . 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know , i m sorry ........... it will not happen again . well , three totally hot guys introduced . so , do you like it ?? 

That's Mason , BTW , in the pic . VOTE and COMMENT babies........ make me happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Continue Reading