THE BREAKFAST CLUB ↠ JONATHAN...

By -jonathanbrandis

sincerely yours, the breakfast club More

cast + disclaimer
two
three
four

one

475 13 0
By -jonathanbrandis

Dear Mr. Vernon

We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was that we did wrong. What we did was wrong, but we think you're crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. Why do you care?
You see us as you want to see us. In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions.

You see us as a brain... an athlete... a basket case... a princess... a criminal... a musician... and a class clown. Correct?

That's the way we saw each other at seven o'clock this morning. We were brainwashed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
72.7K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...