Breaking the Rules (On Tempor...

By Lizzy_BeeXOXO

"Tonight all the monsters are gonna dance. We're comin' to g-" the sound of a branch breaking stopped my sing... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Authot's Note-- IMPORTANT!!
~!!Important Authors Note!!~
Authors Note 7/25/19

Chapter 5

12 2 1
By Lizzy_BeeXOXO

A/N

Hey everyone, its me! I know it has been a VERY long time since I updated and I am sorry. School has been stressful and my mum recently had a baby soooo I am really busy with helping her take care of him while my dad is out of town on business. I am making this a short chapter but I promise that I will do a double update this week maybe later tonight or next Thursday. Hope you enjoy. I will also be going back through the chapters on my phone and editing them at school. Have an awesome day!!

Thank you! - LizzyB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel cold. Turning over I try to grab a blanket but ended up falling off the bed. A loud thump resounded through the room as I landed on the floor. I groan in pain and rub my right hip. I stand up and walk over to my dirty clothes basket slightly awake. As I start to strip, I try hard to think about what happened tonight. It then came to me.

Nigel carried me here. I flush at the memory. Oh god. I face-palm myself at all of the ideas of how I could of embarrassed myself. Did I drool? Talk in my sleep? I look at my clothes on the wooden floor and I notice something missing from my pile of clothes.

I left my favorite scarf on the bush!

I quickly throw on grey workout clothes and a very fluffy, soft black hoodie. Looking at the time it was almost midnight. I quietly slip through my door and down the pitch black hallway.

There was chatter behind my parents door but I quickly scurried past it. I didn't want to listen in on anything that may never leave my memory. I did that once, and it was very scarring for a little six year old. I nimbly flew down the stairs, quiet as a mouse. The house creaked as the wind blew outside.

Reaching out in the dark, I open the door. A gush of strong, cold wind took my breath away. I started gasping as I tried to breathe. I slip outside and the door slammed shut. The noise echoed into the night. I wrap my arms around myself and start jogging.

The night was dark. The darkness seemed to be closing in on me. I jogged faster, taking the same routes that Nigel turned on when we went on our date. I jog a bit faster with more confidence since my eyes have finally adjusted to the dark.

It was a while later when I finally came to the trail where Nigel and I walked on. Twigs snapped under my feet. Every time an animal made a sound I jump; a bird chirped here, a rabbit scurried into the bushes there. The night seemed calm, quiet, peaceful.

A noise ripped into the night. A noise that scared me beyond my imagination, blood chilling howl that rang through the darkness.

Picking up my pace, I decided to start singing to help calm my jitters.

"Tonight all the monsters are gonna dance, We're comin' to get-" Branches breaking near by made me stop in my tracks and whip around to nothing near me. Okay, I just need to go grab my scarf and then crawl back into bed and pretend that NONE of this happened, vamanos!

I started to walk faster. The bushes started to stir as I walked; it seemed to be keeping up with me. Low rumbles started to emanated from them. Out of fear of what was in the bushes I ran. I ran harder than I ever had in my whole life. my arms were screaming at me to stop, my legs were yelling bloody murder.

As I ran I not only heard my feet hitting the ground, another set of feet were following and they were breathing heavily as the person drew closer by the second. I tried running faster than before, as I run down hill I turn to look behind me but tripped. I went rolling down the hill.

BUMP

"OW!"

THUMP

"Fuck!

BOOM!

"Son of a-"

CRUNCH!

I rolled into a patch of thorn bushes. I quickly jump out and push myself through it all despite the thorns digging into my skin. I stumbled a few feet and was about to start running for my life again when I was tackled for behind.

Sparks passed through my body like fire flowing through my veins.

"MINE!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 272K 37
They say opposites attract. But what happens when a rogue and an Alpha who both crave chaos end up being mates? It seems like Moon Goddess has made h...
736K 16.2K 37
19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young age of 7 she learned quickly that she w...
2.4M 58.6K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
505K 15.3K 53
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...