Pretty & Petty

Oleh Kreative_Souls

Shalah Mackie ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฏ Lebih Banyak

1.
2.
4.
5.
6.

3.

2 0 0
Oleh Kreative_Souls

"Hi baby." I cooed kissing his face over and over.

"Wassup bae, I missed you." He squeezed my ass lifting me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist kissing him. He moved to my neck, I know he was leaving hickeys. I could see us getting closer to his bedroom.

"Take it off." He sound mad making me want to move a tad bit faster.

••
"Damn Marcus." I huffed getting out the shower wrapping my towel around me.

I walked to the closet grabbing one of many spare uniforms. Then to my side of the dresser grabbing an underwear set.

"Hurry up... before I get 3." He smacked my ass making me punch him. "Owww mitch."

I quickly got dressed and did my hair.

"Come take my picture."

LilMack10_: I look good even after a session PC📸: @Mac10_ my baby got me right 👅💦

"Don't get fucked up." Marcus pulled me to him kissing me.

"Mhmm... stop before you start something. I have to get back." I moaned walking backwards to the door.

"Bye bae I'll see you later." I smacked the hickey on his neck running to the car.

After grabbing Tre and I's lunch I went back to school. Only being gone a good hour I turned the pass into the nurse.

Marcus in mm

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

109K 251 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
34.5K 844 89
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
213K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
34.4K 788 18
Alia Black is Jacob's older sister who's the first to shift into Sam's pack. Time after time the boys start shifting and joining her and Sam's pack...