Klance smut

By kinkunii

Keith and Lance do the nasty (we take requests) More

Daddy kink
a/n (sorry its not smut)
lance dom. in shower (rewriting!!)

requests (closed !!!)

28.7K 124 122
By kinkunii

Hmu if u guys wanna request anything at all!!
lmao we'll do literally any kink or setting so!! pls request and make sure to include your preference (or no preference) of who is more dominant in the relationship and any kink. We have learned that some people only like certain dynamics in Klance and that is completely fine.
You could ask us to write Mothman x Keith and we'd be down so please don't be afraid! Be alert for either a message from us or a mention once the story you requested is done :) Thank you for reading it means a lot to us!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
237K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
314K 9.4K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
176K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...