Manipulative Power

By Cookie_218

(CURRENTLY UNDERGOING EDITING) Renesmee has a twin sister, Allison. Ally is the opposite of Nessie. Nessie is... More

Prologue
|01|The Volturi, They're Coming For Us|
|02|Irina|
|03|Violet Mets Red|
|04|Half Mortal, Half Immortal|
|05|Alice|
|06|Aro's Mate|
|07|The Volturi|
|08|Escape|
|09|Caius|
|11|The Game Begins|
|12|Blinded|
|13|The Kiss|
|14|Blood|
|15|I'll Never Love You|
|16|Grace|
|17|Human Blood|
|18|Thirst|
|19|Back|
|20|Rage|
|21|Business Meeting|
|22|Compromise|
|23|Tickles|
|24|Vulnerable|
|25|Marcus|
|26|Date|
|27|Sexual Frustration|
|28|Mine|
|30|Tower|
|31|The Change|
|32|Cards|
|33|Marry Me|
Fanfic Published

|10|Chelsea|

10.8K 313 91
By Cookie_218

|Chapter 10|Chelsea|

AllsionPOV
Marcus walked into the room and nodded his head in my direction as he made himself comfortable on a nearby chair.

"Hello Allsion" Marcus greeted.

"Hi" I said shortly back, did he seriously send both his brothers to sweet talk me and smooth things over for him? Typical.

"How are you settling in so far?" He asked politely but I just raised my eyebrows at him giving him a look that said 'are you serious'. He sighed "I'm sure you don't know much about mating bonds yet as you are very young... would you like to hear about true mates?" He revealed the true reason as to why he decided to pay me a visit.

"No offence but I don't believe in that, well i do believe in mates, I've seen how my grandpa and grandma, Dad and mom, Aunties and Uncles react around each other, how much they love each other. I just don't believe that Aro and I are mates." I corrected myself. "In my opinion I'm wasting my time here since i could never love him anyway." I shrugged but felt a dull pang of pain as I said those words.

"I assure you Allison that you are Aro are mates there's a golden bond connecting your souls, a true mates bond, my gift allows me to see such things. I'm certain you feel it" he stared at me expectantly as if he wanted me to admit it but I stared back, remaining silent "why do you say you could never love him?" He pressed the matter further.

"Is it not obvious by now? I hate him." I rolled my eyes.

"Hate is quite a strong word, young one." He frowned slightly.

"Then it suits just fine" I smiled back, I wouldn't allow him change my mind, I hated Aro and that was that.

"Allison you will be forced to love him, the mating bond pull will become stronger the longer you reject him. It will hurt you and hurt Aro even more as he's a full vampire and also the dominant party in the relationship." Marcus warmed, loosing his patience to put it gently. "Although I do not know to what extend the bond will affect you as you are only half vampire, it will to some extent"

"I'll fight him as long as I can, I'm not going to love someone just because the mating bond says so, I'll hold on to my free will as long as I can, thank you very much" I said stubbornly.

Marcus just sighed, stood up, and left without another word. I know I was being a bitch but Aro was a monster, not only because drinking human blood but also for killing Vampires and humans alike just for the fun of it, he tried to kill me and my family for crying out loud. He manipulates others and isn't capable of true feelings like love, he can't love me so I don't feel bad about rejecting him. We might we mates, Dad confirmed it and I can feel it at times or I've been hearing about it so much I'm talking myself into random imaginary episodes of pain but i dont want Aro and I never will.

AroPOV

It's been a day whole day, Caius and Marcus both spoke to her but refused to let me see their memories, they claimed the girl should have space without my 'invasions' as they called it, as if they both turned noble all of a sudden. It truly was most unfortunate that the gift of a mental shield has been passed down to her by her mother. I was getting sick of this, impatiently waiting till she stop behaving like a child and accepts her fate. I just want her to surrender to me, body mind and soul. Is that so hard? Am I asking for too much? No, she's my mate, she's supposed to listen to me. But since she hasn't been doing that out of her own freewill, I will make her. I called Chelsea into my newly furnished study.

"You called Master" she came in and bowed her head, awaiting my orders.

If only Allsion acted like that, things would be different, we could be satisfied with each other, I certainly didn't want her behaving like a guard however she should listen, obey and surrender herself to me.

"Strengthen Allison's bond to me" I ordered.

"Yes Master" she nodded and left the room without a word of complaint.

Now, she'll be my mate.

AllisonPOV

I spent the rest of the day with Anthedora and Corin trying to persuade and begging me to feed as my eyes were pitch black and my throat was burning like hell but I refused. On one side I hoped to cause him pain if I didn't feed but on the other hand I felt as if I would attract his attention and I'd have to see him sooner but I wasn't if that's what I actually wanted.

"Please Ally, You must feed." Anthedora tried again.

There was a knock on the door, without waiting for an answer Aro just came in. Rude. These were his chambers after all. It was strangely nice to see him, regardless of my feelings I could not deny he was a sight to behold, his tailored suits hugged his lean form, he was tall but not by much, his shoulders were broad but not overly broad, he was perfect from what I could see, his body hidden by expensive materials. He gestured for Corin and Anthedora to leave but before Anthedora left she whispered something into his ear. No doubt telling him that I'm refusing to feed.

As soon as they left Aro stood there, looking at me expectantly but not moving himself. I had the urge to hug him and kiss him as if I haven't seen him in years. Wtf is wrong with me, I held myself back, not allowing these urges to take over. He walked up to me and embraced me, carefully as if he was attempting to calculate my likely reaction. I was just about to push him away, scream at him but I wasn't able, my own body refused to listen to me, instead I hugged him back, pressing the uninjured side of my face into his chest, it felt nice.

He leaned back a bit, his smooth long fingers extended out to brush against the bruise on my face, just like Caius did but this time it was softer, gentler and it felt so right, taking a look at my face with a wide grin, gave me a peck on the lips. Why wasn't I pushing him away? Was it the mating bond? Surely it wouldn't have this much of an impact so soon, I'm not in pain but it's like I'm being forced to act this way, my feelings are the same but there's new conflicting feelings trying to force their way through.

"Please forgive my behaviour yesterday, il mio amore" He apologised as he pecked my lips again.

"Oh Aro, I could never stay mad at you, it was my fault." I immediately replied with a smile, hugging myself closer to him as he tightened his hold around me.

No it wasn't my fault! It was that bastard's fault! Why am I saying all this and acting this way? Something isn't right.

*

That night Aro left me alone to sleep while he went to finish some business,  I knew somthing wasn't right. I always promised myself to never use my gift... to never put someone in the situation in which they don't have a choice. Make them do something they don't want to, force them. Never, I promised myself to never do that. But I need to know, I need to find out. I didn't want to treat anyone like a slave, freedom was one of the most important things in life and I respected it, even though Aro didn't respect my own, he still managed to rip mine away every step of the way, even my freedom of choice when it came to clothes but I still didn't want to stoop this low.

Aro came into the room quite late, he gave me his usual peck on the lips and sat me down on his lap like an obedient dog.

"Mi amore, I think it's time to complete our mating bond, don't you think?" He proposed with a, I must admit, very sexy smirk as he started kissing my neck.

I pulled away, I couldn't push him away or say anything offensive, my body wouldn't let me. He gave me a questioning look but I didn't take any notice of it, instead I looked him straight in the eyes and asked.

"What did you do to me? Why am I acting like this?" I asked, using my power.

"I used Chelsea to strengthen your bonds to me." He answered in a monotone voice.

"How do I break her power over me?" I asked again.

"Once the person finds out about her power Being used on them the connection breaks" Aro explained in the very same tone.

So I was free now, I decided to check out the theory just in case, getting off Aro's lap and slapping him across the face as hard as I possibly could, I hoped it hurt. His face snapped to the side from the impact, we remained silent for about a minute, my heavy breathing was the only sound in the room before he slowly turned his head back to look at me. I noticed a minuscule crack on his flawless marble cheek and I would be lying if I said I wasn't the slightest bit proud.

"I deserved that." He admitted calmly but it was enough to set me off.

"You deserved that?! You deserved way more than that!! You fucking Bastard! How DARE you!" I screamed at him as sudden hot angry tears ran down my face.

Although I hated him and never had any feeling for him, expect for a few moments of lush. I still felt betrayed, this was a low blow, even for Aro, does he want a fake relationship, does he even care as long as he gets what he wants.

"Allison Please, let me explain" he tried to call me down as he took my hand in his.

I roughly snatched my hand back "Don't fucking touch me" I hissed at him.

I turned on my heel and stormed out of his chambers, slamming the door behind me in the hopes of deterring him from following. I need to get out. I wanted to go home, I couldn't deal with this. I was met with more lies and hurt at every corner ever since I've arrived at this stupid castle. But I knew I couldnt leave, he would never let me go, I was going to be stuck here for ever and that realisation made me loose all hope, all the will, the fight in me. His betrayal hurt more than the physical pain but what did I expect? This was Aro Volturi after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 1.4K 13
Everyone knows Renesmee Cullen right? Well if you don't you liver under a rock. Well what if Renesmee has a younger twin who is hated by Edward, Bell...
104K 2.1K 32
Lydia, the elder sibling of the witch twins hasn't seen her siblings since the day they were burned at the stake. what happens when they meet again o...
52.2K 1.7K 27
𝗙!𝗒𝗖 π˜… 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗰 π—©π—Όπ—Ήπ˜π˜‚π—Ώπ—Ά Ellory Cullen is the youngest in the Cullen family, she had been turned by Carlisle upon her mother's request afte...
406K 8.8K 26
[Book One of the Swan Queen Series] The twin sister of Bella Swan chose to stay with her father Charlie when Renee left. She was always top of her cl...