A secret love story: Miraculo...

By Xx_MARINETTE_xX

Marinette-Dupain Cheng and Nathaniel Kurtzburg are dating. Adrien Agreste and Lila Rossi are dating. The one... More

Chappie 1

54 2 2
By Xx_MARINETTE_xX

Mari's POV

"Baby, what you up to," my boyfriend, Nathaniel asked me. "Um. Nothing." He stared at me with evilness in his eyes- I swear my boy friend is scary.

It may seem stupid, but, I'm not in love with Nath any more. Yeah I know. Super ridiculous! I've gotta crush on this guy, he's Adrien and he goes out with Lila Rossi.

"Hey soul sista!" Alya yelled and dragged me away. "Thanks Als I can't do it. I mean look at the poor tomato, I can't just walk right up to him and say 'Nath, I'm sorry, but, we're over' I might shatter the boys heart."

"Mari when will you learn.". " Learn what?" I asked innocently. "He cheated on you with ......"

Adrien's POV

"Hey sexy," my girlfriend, Lila, cooed. "Uh. Hey pretty". She stared at me with guilt in her eyes. " You ok?" I asked her. "Yeah, baby, when is there not a day when I'm not fine." She sorta groaned.

You people are probably thinking I'm stupid saying this because I feel dumb anyway, but, I don't feel anything with Lila. Dumb right! I have a crush on this totally cute, pretty shy girl. Her names Marinette. I don't think she likes me back tho.

"Yo! Dude!" Nino yelled dragging me from Lila. "Thanks bro. I can't do it. I can't break her hea-". " Lila cheated on you with ......."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
601K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...