Suddenly the Bad Boy is Livin...

Door Nadineat2

Ella's life was full of joy and love. Everything was perfect until the night her parents told her secrets she... Meer

Characters
1- Wait...what !??
2- Here comes the bad boy
3- Nutella caused this
4- I met my principal... in his house
6- I'm your bad boy bodyguard
7- Scary Past ?
8- Dad is here
9- Something is about to happen
10- Almost...
11-There is a storm coming
12- 'Because of me'
13- Destiny
14- He's leaving ?
15-He is easy to convince
16- Ashton King
17- My Ex
18- Awkward morning
19- New guys,Detention and Ed .What's wrong with this day ?
20- A surprise move
21- I own it
22- Tom & Jerry or a basketball game?
23- Can this day get any weirder?
24- End of this tiring day
25- Potato chips
26- Again
27- So what happened to the advice?
28-I'm happy to see you happy
29- Cheers
30- It can't be
31- Money ruined everything...
32- I have no mercy
33- Thank God ...
34- Just Answer
35- Amazing two days
36- He's my boyfriend
37- I'm her boyfriend
38- Dad's approval
39- Rayn doesn't know, right?
40- Fun drama
41- My cute bad boy
42- Is This Heaven?
43- Another surprise?
44- Best day ever
45- it's over
Epilogue

5- Why is this happening to me?

22.5K 1K 19
Door Nadineat2

chapter 5

After I went to my room , I saw Rayn sleeping on my bed .
I mean.. what the heck is he doing .In. My. Room ??

"Raynnnn, wake up " I yelled in his ear yet he didn't wake up so I tried to pull him up, I grabbed his hand .

He was too heavy for me, I was struggling ,you know! then in mere seconds he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the bed next to him , I couldn't move a muscle .

" Ummm, Rayn, Rayn.... so I'm stuck in your arms huh. "
I gave up ,he didn't move no matter how hard I tried, so I looked at his face studying it up close.

Rayn is really handsome, his hair was messy but I like that ,if he didn't have that bad attitude he would be more than perfect...... wait, wait I AM NOT FALLING FOR HIM back to earth Ella.

When I closed my face to his, I realized that he was breathing heavily I thought that was normal but when I laid my hand on his forehead.
" I knew it, you have a fever, Rayn... Rayn " I kept on calling but there was no answer, what am I gonna do? .

I wanted to call for Kevin but he was sleeping and I'm more than sure he won't listen buttttt...
"Kevinnnnnnn" I shouted and waited for a couple of minutes, there was no sign of him... ehhh it was worth a shoot, I guess he's an old man after all.

I stared at the ceiling for an hour then checked the clock and it was 1:30 a.m I sighted feeling sleepy .

" I think I will sleep for now, it's better than staring, good night Rayn ."

I wiped the sweat from his forehead and hugged him hopping that he will wake up feeling well...

-------------

I know this chapter was a bit short but the next one won't, I promise... ^_^

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1M 27.1K 50
Arianna has never had a normal life. Her mom died when she was 10 and her father blames her. Ever since the day her mom died her dad has abused her m...
485K 13.7K 101
#1 in the series || "Are you going to leave?" I asked, looking up into his eyes. "Never." He said, a tired smile spread across his face. "Don't make...
390 48 58
[A STAND-ALONE NOVEL] Welcome to Natalia's high school manual! Yup, she's just your average normie student. And nope, this is definitely not...
90.3K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...