Lucid Dream

Από shakedolan

she wanted everything to be perfect, just the way she wanted. forever and she got it. or so she thought... Περισσότερα

characters
1
3

2

133 3 0
Από shakedolan

eveyln rose ashworth

   i was washing my face and out of nowhere
thoughts thoughts thoughts, trapped in my mind.
they wont go away. no matter how much i try.

  i splash more water on my face and the turned the faucet off looking up at myself in the mirror.

  "im not good enough, i never was and never will be" i whispered to myself outloud.

  why cant anyone love me. im a disgrace.

   "I HATE EVERYTHING" i screamed as i threw my cup at the wall, it crashing to the floor breaking in little bits.

   the thoughts were getting worse and worse. the worse they got the more stuff would break.

   "WHY" i yelped my voice cracking. "JUST LET ME BE NORMAL"

    "im psycho" i whispered "maybe everything would be better if i went to sleep."

   "and never wake up"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

307K 28.8K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
129K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
320K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
282K 9.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...