Our Next Chapter

By KeepOnSmiling

Blakelyn and Harry finally have their own place with their little family. As they start to deal with their ad... More

Before Reading!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight (P1)
Chapter Eight (P2)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
NEW BOOK!

Chapter Twenty

2.3K 72 1
By KeepOnSmiling

Blakelyn's POV:

I opened my eyes and pouted when I didn't feel Harry beside me. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my phone to see it was 4:30. I sat up, putting my hair into a messy bun and walked out of the room. "Look, mommy's up, finally." Harry smiled and I rolled my eyes playfully. The babies squealed as I kissed the tops of their heads. "Hey bubbies. Look at all of the drool, are you teething?" I asked Trevor. He just cooed before chewing on his fingers. I smiled and walked over to Harry. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his bare back. "How was your nap?" He asked me. "Amazing. Why didn't you wake me up?" I felt him shrug. "You looked so cute and tired so I didn't want to wake you." I smiled and hugged him tighter before letting go. "I love you." I stood on my tippy toes and kissed your cheek. "Love you too." He smiled back.

"Is your dinner yummy? Daddy did a great job." I said to the twins as they ate their chicken, broccoli, and rice. They continued to eat as I continued to eat. When we finished eating, I washed the dishes as Harry cleaned up the twins. "Where are the boys' teethers?" Harry asked me. "The freezer," I answered as I heard him come into the kitchen with Trevor in his arms. "Are your teeth hurting you babe?" I looked at him. His cheeks were a little swollen and red. I pouted. "Is he getting molars?" I asked Harry. Trevor whined as Harry opened his mouth. "Yeah." He answered and I pouted. I remembered when Christian got his, it was a few days of tears and late nights. Harry sat down on the couch and gave Trevor his teething ring. He just leaned against Harry and chewed on it.

"You have a little fever Trev." I said to him, turning the thermometer off. He pulled on his ear and whined. I frowned. "Harry, can you get me the infant Tylenol?" I asked him. A few minutes later, he came back with Christian, in his pajamas, and the bottle of medicine. I grabbed the medicine from him and fixed the correct amount in the syringe. Harry helped me open his mouth and he cried as I gave it to him. I pouted and hugged him, hearing him cry against my chest. Christian crawled over to us and Harry picked him up, putting him on his lap. He looked at Harry and I before rubbing Trevor's back. I smiled at Harry and he smiled too. "You're so sweet." He smiled and kissed the top of Chris' head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860 8 11
Living with the Dolan twins is definitely a journey. !SMUT WARNING! ©Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. This material may not be copied, reproduced...
7.7K 260 35
(You are 17, Hayes is 17, and the twins are 18) What happens when a set of twins move into your house?
3.5K 149 17
Book 3 of "After all this time" and "You're all grown up" This is about the twins and colette growing up as tweens/teens and how nick and charlie han...
19.6K 503 23
Life gets a bit interesting when you have a set of teenage twins, a six year old, and a baby on the way. Secrets are told, things are started, probl...