[EDITING] Time's Running Out...

By evethesithh

I was killed by a serial killer who has been wandering around my school's campus. My soul then wandered aroun... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12
13.
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
E P I L O G U E || extra part

22

1.2K 58 18
By evethesithh

I woke up quite early to for my very first date as Taehyung's girlfriend. I had quite a rough time deciding on what clothes should I wear for the very big day and that's when a thought struck me.

The outfit that my father gave me last year for my birthday. I really wanted those but they were too expensive for me but I didn't think that my father would buy it for me. I searched through my closet and found it. I remembered saving it for some other occasions but I guess today i"ll wear it since it is special to me. 

(refer the dress at the picture section above)

After what like hours readying myself, I walked down the stairs and I heard some chattering going on downstairs. I furrowed my eyebrows and continued descending the stairs. There stood Taehyung with my dad while talking together. They looked they were having quite a fun time. I cleared my throat as I was about at the end of the stairs. Their attention averted to me and my eyes instantly locked with Taehyung's. I could feel the intense gaze that Taehyung gave me while his eyes roamed all over me.

"You look beautiful.." I heard he muttered through his surprise. I chuckled and held his hands like a couple usually does.

"Now now, save that for later because I had just finished cooking some meal for breakfast and of course for our dear Taehyung" My dad teased and gestured for us to the dining table. 

Taehyung sat across from me and my dad sat beside him. The meal had already been served so we just ate it. I couldn't even feel all the foods that went down my throat as I felt the electrifying gaze from Taehyung's gaze. Then I felt a leg brushed against my legs and I choked on my food. I coughed a few times as Taehyung stood up and gets me a drink. My dad holds back himself when he saw Taheyung were in my aid. Then everyone burst into laughter at me. I could feel myself shrinking down of embarrassment.

"Yaa, are you okay?" Dad said through his laugh.

"Yea I'm okay.." I said as I played with my food. "Thanks, Taehyung.." Gosh, I must have looked ugly as hell when I choked and spitting out the foods in my mouth. My face was heating up as I looked took a peep at him. He was smiling warmly at me.

After the embarrassing moment, we say our bye to my dad and went out to start our date. When I was walking out, I furrowed my eyebrows at the absent of his car anywhere. 

"It's here," Taehyung said waking me up from my delusions and chuckled.

Taehyng was gesturing towards his motorcycle which was a Kawasaki one. Taehytung started the engine and I could hear the loud rumbling engine that the motorcycle produced.

"You want me to get on those?" 

"Then what else?" I'm aware that Taehyung sensed my uneasiness on how am I gonna ride that big thing. "It'll be fun, trust me"

Then Taehyung came up to me and helped me get on the backseat of the motorcycle.

"Woah!" I yelped when Taehyung literally held me up in the air.

"There. easy. Good thing you're not heavy" He winked me with his amazing centaur smile. I rolled my eyes at him and could not hold back a small smile formed on my lips.

After he gets on the motorcycle he said, "Hang on tight" Then he speed up and left me puzzled.

"Heyy!" I shouted as I was about to fall at the sudden speed and instantly hugged him at the waist instead. I pushed myself against his back and tightened my grip.

Suddenly the motorcycle abruptly stops. I thought we were there but I was wrong. We were at the front of a traffic light. Then I heard Taehyung's deep laugh. Then I heard some other laughs and looked at both of my sides. Oh god, they're here again..

The BTS boys.. -,-"

"Having fun there Soeun?" I rolled my eyes at Jhope that was teasing me then everyone laughed. I didn't get why he said that then I realized that I was still hugging onto Taehyung tightly from the back. That's when I quickly let go of my grip and averted my gaze from them. Their motorbikes were almost as the same as Taehyung though. How did they even ride that big thing-a-ma-jig. 

"I was scared okay?" I pouted in embarrassment.

"That's okay, you can continue what you did," Taehyung said and laughed at me along with his friends.

Then my eyes locked with Jimin who was looking at me in somewhat amazement. When he realized my gaze, he looked somewhat sad and looked at the front back. Somewhat my heart kinda shattered at the moment.

"If anything sweet happened don't forget to tell me okay Soeun-ah?" Jungkook remarked at the end and before I can defend for myself, They already speed off to who knows where. Geesh, they were fast at riding the motorbikes. Then before I could hold onto Taehyung, he already sped off and left me panicking at holding onto him.

"We're here!" Taehyung exclaimed but I had a hard time believing him because I'm scared that it was a trick again like before. I looked at him over his shoulders and he looked at me too.

"Are you serious?" I furrowed my eyebrows showing that I was angry at him before.

He giggled and nodded. I slowly let go of my rip and we were at somewhere I haven't seen before. A big word of letter hung against a giant building. It said it was a Lotteworld Aquarium.

"Wow this is not cliche' at all," I said in sarcasm while not letting go my gaze on the building.

"Sarcasm noted," Taehyung said in his smile as he gets off from his motorbike. He holds onto my waist and lifted me up and put me down slowly on the ground.

"Where are we? I haven't seen anywhere like here before"

"In Songpa-Gu. Don't worry, we're still in Seoul" He chuckled and turn off his motorbike. I looked at him with an are-you-serious-? face. Then he nodded while making face saying yes-babe.

We walked to the aquarium and entered through the entrance door. We walked to a long tunnel that was surrounded by aquariums and fishes swimming all around. My eyes can't stop looking at all around the place.

"Having fun?" Taehyung teased.

"it's amazing!" I said in amusement. It was already 3 pm.

After spending what like hours of venturing all around the new places, we stopped by a small food court at the aquarium place and ordered some light foods and a pair of cold drinks. Taehyung sat in front of me and I could feel his eyes swarmed deep into my eye and I can't just hold back myself from staring at him back.

Then Taehyung took a small shopping bag that we had just bought earlier at a convenience store but I didn't notice him buying that. I creased my eyebrows and waited for him to take out something from the bag. Then he took out some kind of glittery headpiece with long fins sticking out from the sides.

"What's that..?"

"Mermaid fin ears headpiece, limited edition" He got up while saying that and went to my back as he put it on my head. I took out my phone and look at myself using the camera option. 

"Wow! It's beautiful!" I exclaimed in excitement. My tears were literally about to fall from my eye sockets. 

"You like it?" He asked

"I love it!" I replied back shortly.

Suddenly my phone rang. I looked at it and an unknown number showed up. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Taehyung that was already sat back on his place. Taehyung nodded saying that I should pick it up.

Then I felt like something is wrong, something is bad is going on. My hands were shaking uncontrollably. I pushed the small green call icon and slowly put it on my ear.

"H-Hello?" Gosh, I don't even know why I'm even acting this way.

"Is this Miss Soeun? Daughter of Kim family?" A deep male voice spoke out through the call and I was thinking about what he had to do with my father.

"This is Inspector Yi Jugun, I'm at your house and something happened" That time I literally choke on my breath. "Okay, I need you to calm down.."

"What is it??" I said with shaking voice.

"Your house was under attack and you dad too, he's already been taken by the ambulance so I need you to be here at your house as soon as possible" Then I literally dropped my phone on it feel onto the hard floor. I looked at Taehyung and I wanted to say something but no words came out.

Then a figure that I noticed that it was Mr. Rose's victims stood behind Taehyung. Obviously, Taehyung can't see her. A thought strikes my head.

Mr. Rose...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

A/N: Okay I just wanna say I'm soooo sorry for the late update!! I was really busy with school stuff so I can't really make time but from now on I'll try to update as frequent as possible TT 

Dedications : 

_larry_love_91_

DuianaGarcia239768JG0301515

UIncheongal36

rebbyk_love

SelenaKing8

TyrantEyeGASAIKO

brooseya11224

daddy-heichou

yoongibiasedaf

kimsuzyhyuna

Lunakia36

JeanetteTrinidad

MskiColney

hope4ever20

ligorio449

jenar12

monda_moua15

pr_171_ka

angel512123

@shiningpoison

vapedseoul

KohFay

ChristhanePeas

chloeafter

ForbiddenLoveBTS

WalkyGonzalez

jdelgado567

K_dechen

SarahSailo

YinLeeMay1234

tongying

xARMYLovesBTS

ilavajoy

Alisu7

layanlolo2

alianutella

Kim_TaeV95

katielamb11

MisakiNguyen1

Hybridangerrior

ColeenMaeMonserrat

ayumom

ThapaShonu

LuffyKanaeki

LuluStar5

aria9009

k4ltr1n4

tyx_MLR

Don't forget to comment if you have any opinions! Vote if you likeeeee it! And add this to your reading list if you haven't so that your friends can read this book too!

EDITED 25/3/2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
98.1K 3.1K 36
He smirks and looks into your eyes."Tell me Y/N would you possibly risk your life for us?" The fire in your eyes grow rapidly. "No." Hope you enjo...
27.4K 694 12
"I still couldn't accept this" ~~Jin x reader~~ RANKS : #3 - btsksj #11 - ksj #12 - btskimseokjin #23 - fanficbts #26 - seokjinxreader #46 - unexpec...