Captive-Phan

By saumya1000

Dan and Phil as teenagers :) More

1
3

2

17 2 0
By saumya1000

Phil's POV

"Phil would you tell me what's wrong? I've been here for like 10 mins and you're just staring at your phone like an idiot,"

"Huh?" I replied.

"Why are you so lost?"

"Lucy, he messaged me."

"Holy shit he did!? Why didn't you tell me you dingus!"

"For some reason he thinks you're my girlfriend"

"I'll tell him we're not together"

"No don't, he'll think I'm into him or something"

"You are though?"

"I know but I don't want him to know–"

"What are you going to do next?"

"Well he's coming over at 8 to return that book. I don't think I should confess right now, it's too early."

"8? Isn't it a bit late? What was he thinking?"

"He actually said 7 but I said 8 because I wanted it to be dark when I meet him"

"You're so–"

"I just really wish he likes me too, you know?"

"I can't see why he wouldn't like you Phil, you're amazing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
824K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...