Young Love, Innocent Love [An...

By JoshuaHyuuga

Hello~~ this's the second part of my Tokyo Ghoul series~~ if you haven't read the first fiction "Don't Ever L... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : Two Years Later
Chapter 2 : Trouble
Chapter 3 : Unexpected
Chapter 4 : Tree
Chapter 5 : The School Fair
Chapter 6 : Intruder
Chapter 7 : Torn Between
Chapter 8 : Irrisitable
Chapter 9 : Mask Off
Chapter 10 : Not Quite
Chapter 11 : Sudden Change
Chapter 12 : Let Go
Chapter 13 : The Christmas Ball
Chapter 15 : Drowning
Chapter 16 : The Truth
Chapter 17 : The Two Books
Chapter 18 : Tree And V
Chapter 19 : Under The Skin
Chapter 20 : Haircut
Extra Chapter : Birthday

Chapter 14 : Pain Beyond Pain

691 19 9
By JoshuaHyuuga

A/N: Hello people~~~~ I'm back~~~ I got good news and bad news. Good news is that I started a new Re:Zero fiction, check it out if you like Re:Zero~~~ The bad news is that the school's started and I won't be writing too often, so if there's a big gap between updates, please understand and be patient. I appreciate your patience : ) Here's chapter fourteen~~~ please enjoy~~~

"Hey Kirishima-san, I just noticed." Miza said. They were on their way to the school, where the Christmas Ball was held. "Noticed what?" Ayato asked, looking down at her from the corner of his eyes. "You don't have a date, do you?" Miza said, looking a bit afraid of how he might react. The girls knew how Shikigami 'seized the throne' and got Hinami as his date.

"Mn, my date was Hinami, but last time she's with me and I guess this time it's Shikigami's turn to have some fun, so, well, here you go." Ayato said casually, and Hinami looked away purposely, blushing slightly. "So, stupid brother, you don't have a date now, who're you gonna dance with?" Touka asked, feeling a bit angry with Ayato's tone.

Ayato took out a cardboard, and Touka squinted at it. "What the hell....?" It wrote :

Kirishima Ayato
Free for the night
Do anything that'll pleasure you
Only for tonight

Touka punched him on the back of his head. "Why the fuck do you make yourself sound so much like a prostitute!!!" She shouted, and Ayato fired back, holding his head. "I didn't fucking write that!!! Go blame that goddamn Naki!!!" He shouted, pointing at Naki, who was picking his nose again. An invisible line of electricity seemed to form between the two.

"Hey hey hey, calm down for a bit, alright? It's a happy night and let's all stay happy, okay?" Kaneki said, pulling Touka away from Ayato. "Fine!!" Touka and Ayato snapped together. "Well, I thought that suits you." Naki said, flicking the snot he just picked out of his nose away. "Let's just walk, it's getting late." Kaneki said, pushing the girls. Seidou was holding the really pissed Ayato back.

"By the way who's your date this time, Saiko-chan?" Hinami asked. "You'll see later~" She said, giving her a playful look. "Aw come on!" Hinami said. Saiko wagged her finger. "You'll see later~" She repeated.

They arrived at the school, and there was a really big sign above the gate. It wrote :

Welcome to Amon Koutarou and Mado Akira's Wedding

And below it was the sign of the Christmas Ball.

"Akira sensei and Amon sensei are getting married?!?!?!" Kaneki and Touka exclaimed together. "Yeah, we're shocked at the news when we arrived." Sasaki approached them, followed by Mutsuki, Shirazu, Urie, and Rize. "Oh hi, Sasaki. Is this really true?" Kaneki asked, eyes widened. "Yeah, we arrived a bit earlier, and we went to ask Amon sensei himself, and he said yes!" Sasaki said, and Shirazu and Mutsuki were nodding fiercely beside him.

"Oh my god! This's awesome!!" Touka shouted excitedly. "Yeah, I know it is! But where're Eto and Suzuya?" Kaneki asked after cheering with Touka. "They couldn't come. Such a shame." Rize said. "Well, let's just take a lot of pictures, then." Shirazu said, putting his hand behind his head. "That's kinda mean, you know?" Mutsuki said.

"Let's get inside, shall we? It's a bit chilly outside." Hinami said. "Oh sorry, Hinami-chan, let's get inside." Touka said, and they all went to the Great Hall. "So, this's my date!!" Saiko said after they all entered the Great Hall. "Urie-san?" Hinami and Miza exclaimed. "We thought your date was Sasaki-san!" Kurona and Nashiro said together.

"Yeah, that's last time. But this time it's Uri~~" She said, and grabbed his hand and went to the dance floor. "Well, why're we still standing here?" Sasaki said, and he and Rize walked to the dance floor as well. The couples went to the dance floor one by one. Shirazu and Mutsuki, Naki and Miza, Shikigami and Hinami. Nashiro and Kurona went to meet their own dates, and Seidou went to find his as well. The only ones left there were Kaneki, Touka and Ayato.

"Why don't you go? I'm fine here." Ayato said, holding the cardboard in his hands, waiting for girls to come to him. Touka stared at the board, and stared at him, and turned to Kaneki. "Kaneki, do me a favor and go to the bar or somewhere." She said. "Ehh?? Shouldn't I be the one who dances with you??" Kaneki exclaimed. "Just go now. We need to have some 'sister and brother talk'." She said, and pushed him away.

"Put that idiotic thing away now!" Touka commanded. "You don't have the right to command me!" Ayato snapped. "Ah just leave it!" She hissed and dragged him to the dance floor. "What the fuck sis?? What do you want??" Ayato said, annoyed. "I don't freaking wanna dance with you either!" Touka hissed.

"You'd better listen up now, punk! I know how you felt and I know what you want and I know who you wanna dance with now!!" She emphasized the last few words. Ayato didn't say anything, and she continued. "I don't trust that guy, and I know neither do you, even though you say you do. So if you don't wanna lose anything you'd better grab it before it's too late!" She hissed again.

"People like you are annoying!" Ayato grumbled at the end of the dance. "I'm your sister, this's the one thing that will never ever change! I'll go find a bathroom and wash my hands.... who knows what you've been doing with your hands...." She left, mumbling things that sounded like they had a deeper meaning.

Kaneki walked to him. "So... how did it go? Can I dance with Touka-chan now?" Kaneki asked carefully, holding two cans of cola. "Do whatever you want! I'll go find something to busy myself!" He said, and left as well. "Hm.......... how meaningful....." Kaneki said, frowning slightly.

Ayato went back to the entrance and held the board out again, and girls started to swarm to him at the sight of the board. He danced with them one by one, but not paying much attention on them. His mind was filled with Touka's words. "You sounded like an old man...." He mumbled. "What did you say??" The girl dancing with him stopped dead when these words came out of his mouth. He stared at her, and the girl slapped him and stormed away.

Just as Ayato was still feeling confused about why the girl slapped him, the lights dimmed and the music stopped. The principal walked to the stage. "Now, ladies and gentlemen, the wedding of the young couple, of our dearest teachers, is about to start." The principal announced, and the students started cheer.

"Now, let's welcome the most handsome man tonight, the groom, Amon Koutarou sensei!" The principal said, and the door to the Great Hall opened. Amon walked in, with an old man beside him. They walked on to the stage. "It is a bit hard to believe you're really going to get married." The old man said. His name was Donato Porpora, and he was also a priest, and it was he who brought Amon up.

"Thank you for raising me and taking care of me, Father. (yeah I know this guy's a psycho, but whatever.) Donato nodded and stepped beside him. "Now, it's time to welcome the most beautiful woman of tonight, the bride, Mado Akira sensei!" The principal said through the micro phone, and the door opened again, and Akira walked in alone.

"Don't brides usually have their fathers walking beside them when they walk up the red carpet?" Hinami whispered to Shikigami. "Dunno, maybe she doesn't have a parent?" He whispered. A sudden sharp pain pierced through Hinami's heart. "When I'm getting married, I won't have my father walking beside me either..." She thought, and tear started rolling in her eyes.

"Hinami-chan, you alright?" Shikigami asked, looking at her. She quickly wiped away the tear. "I-I'm fine, just feeling really happy for Akira sensei and Amon sensei." She lied, her voice cracking slightly. "Yeah, I'm sure they'll have a really bright future together." He said. Hinami was closing her eyes tightly, she was afraid that if she didn't, tears would leak out of her eyes uncontrollably, and she felt an arm rapped around her shoulder.

"Feels good..." She thought, she needed someone to calm her down. But then a really small, feeble but clear voice said in her mind.

Not him.....

The voice echoed and echoed, and her head jolted up. "Excuse me, I need to go to the washroom. I need some cold water." She got rid of the arm and ran away.

"What is wrong with me....?" She muttered to herself at the sink. She washed her face with the icy cold water from the sink for several times, but the pain in her heart only grew stronger and hotter. "Why am I crying...?" She murmured, tears were still rolling down her face. The slight makeup she wore was washed off a little bit.

"Hinami-chan?" A voice came from the door. Touka opened the door. Hinami quickly wiped her face, trying to hide that she was crying. "H-Hi, onee-chan, d-did you have fun?" Hinami tried to fake a smile. "Hinami-chan, please don't trying to wear masks in front of me." Touka said softly. They stared at each other for about ten seconds, and Hinami broke down again.

Touka approached her with a worried look on her face. "Are you alright? Hinami-chan, did--"
"No, it's not Shikigami-kun. It's just that seeing Akira sensei not having her father beside her when she was walking up to Amon sensei made me so sad.... I just realized when I'm getting married, mom and dad could never see it...." She sobbed into Touka's shoulder, and was shaking badly.

"It's alright, Hinami-chan, it's alright, onee-chan and onii-chan will always be with you, Saiko-chan, Miza-chan, Nashiro-chan, and Kurona-chan will always be with you, everyone at Anteiku will always be with you." She said softly and kindly like a caring mother, patting Hinami's back gently.

Hinami's breaths eased and slowed down. She wiped her face and looked at Touka. "Thank you, onee-chan, I'm fine now." She smiled, and Touka smiled too. "That's what I call a smile. I'll help you do your makeup. If we hurry up we might get the chance to have a glimpse of our two senseis kissing." Touka said a bit jokingly, and Hinami laughed.

"Alright, off we go." Touka said after five minutes later, and they left the washroom. When they returned to the dance floor, the priest, Donato, was almost going to finish his lines. "Koutarou, wilt thou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honor, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?" Donato said.

"I will." Amon said.

"Akira, wilt thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honor, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?" Donato said to Akira.

"I will." Akira said.

The students watched the ceremony processed, and finally, it reached the end. "You may now kiss the bride." Donato announced, and Amon leaned down, Akira tiptoed, and they kissed. The Great Hall exploded with claps and whistling and cheering and cries of happiness.

"I knew they'd get married from the beginning." Touka said confidently after they broke apart. They were hugging each other when their senseis kissed. "Yeah, right." Hinami said, giggling.

Meanwhile Ayato was standing outside the Great Hall, feeling the night breeze stroking his face softly, listening to the cheering inside. He smiled slightly and walked off for a stroll. He walked for five minutes, and reached a dark corner of the school. "Nice place..." He thought, and he heard voices.

"Going on well..." The voice was a male's voice, a deep voice. Ayato leaned against the wall, trying to hide himself and hear what the voice was saying. He peeked around the corner of the wall. Under the feeble light of the crescent moon, he saw messy black hair, and a pair of blue irises shining like two sapphires.

"All under my control.... It's only the matter of time.... No maters who gets hurt, even herself.... She will be mine...." The voice said, the voice that belonged to the Shikigami that Ayato hated, to the Shikigami that once messed with the workers at Anteiku.

"V will rise.... Rise beyond anyone.... Beyond anything.... V will rise, it definitely will rise victoriously...." Shikigami's mouth corners curled, curled up in a wicked shape. Ayato soundlessly moved away and walked off. At first he was only walking faster, but then he broke into a sprint.

"Hinami!!" Ayato shouted as he burst into the Great Hall. Some students turned and stared at him. "Ayato-kun?" Hinami's tapped him on the shoulder, and he turned. He was panting, breathing heavily. "What's wrong?? What--"
"Don't talk now, follow me!" He cut her off, pulling her hand and running off.

"A-Ayato-kun!! Where're we going??" Hinami's said, running behind him, panting. They stopped at a corner as well, a deserted place. Ayato looked at her right in the face. "A-Ayato-kun...?" Hinami's said uncertainly, apparently looking a bit scared of his sudden action.

"Hinami."
"Y-Yes?"
"..............."
"Ayato-kun?"
"I love you."
"......E-EHHHHH?!?!"

Hinami's suddenly blushed so madly that her face could still be seen at the dimly lit corner. "W-What's? A-All of a s-sudden?" Hinami's voice was quivering slightly.

"Forget Shikigami now! Please! Forget him!" Ayato shouted, grabbing her arms. "W-Why.... Ayato-kun... why--"
"It's all a plot! He's never changed!! You'll regret if you don't!! Please!! He's mad!! He's a psycho!!! A freak!! He'll hurt you!! Your friend!! Maybe even us!! Just believe me! Accept me, okay???" Ayato said. Rarely seen, he was showing his emotions.

It was a mixture of emotions. Love, hatred, fear, uneasiness, all releasing at one time, all mixing together, all releasing to Hinami.

"N-No...." Hinami murmured, shaking her head. Ayato' mouth fell opened, gaping at her. "This isn't the Kirishima Ayato I know, I like. This is some form of monster. You can't just say that..... accusing him for non-existed crime....." Hinami was crying again, two streams of tear was rolling down her face. Ayato's was, for the first time, looking scared, hollowed, and broken.

"I don't know why you suddenly become so harsh, and I don't know where you get those ideas, but you are not the Kirishima Ayato I know, not that Kirishima Ayato who always cared about me, always protected me, always stayed by my side. That Kirishima Ayato was calm, smart, patient, caring, not this rude and unreasonable person. Please, leave me alone now...." She said, shaking her head.

Ayato's eyes were widened, his lips trembling. He stepped forward, and Hinami backed away.

"Please.... you don't understand..."
"IF YOU DON'T EXPLAIN, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO UNDERSTAND!!!!" She shouted, and ran away.

Ayato stood there. Things were spinning in his mind. Touka's words, Yoshimura's words, Shikigami's words, Hinami's words. He dropped to his knees.

He didn't know how long he knelt there and how he managed to get back to Anteiku. But the next thing he noticed was that things were different.

When he and Hinami met at the stairs, at the counter at Anteiku, in the corridors at school, the usual friendly greetings were gone, the kindness in their eyes were gone, the happy atmosphere surrounding them was gone.

Their hearts were emptied. There was nothing left there. Two hearts that used to be connected were now disconnected, broken, destroyed.

The only thing left now, was pain beyond pain.

A-N: Yeah~~~ chapter 14~~~~ sad chapter 😭 😭 😭 hope you like it. I need some sleep. Please vote and comment and following me ~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1.1K 22
(Kaneki X Uta) Tokyo Ghoul {Slowly being edited} This is a story about Kaneki and Uta finding each other after Kaneki's accident and falling for eac...
3.2K 156 44
(Dear god i began writing this story when i was in 7th grade, and I re read it to discover thats wildly inappropriate. So purely out of self satisfac...
33.4K 1.6K 56
Tsukki falls for his chaotic Black friend. That's it. Okay real summary: Kanai Athena came to Japan when she was in middle school. After transferring...
327 13 12
Izuku Midoriya is a first year college student. He has a pretty ordinary life, He liked to throw himself into his work a lot of the time, but his fri...