Mount and Busby

By andis_stories

A call the midwife fanfiction. More

1. Patsy
2. Delia
4. Patsy
5. Delia
6. Delia
7. Patsy
8. Delia
9. Patsy
10. Patsy
11. Delia
12. Patsy
13. Delia
14. Delia
15. Patsy

3. Patsy

578 3 0
By andis_stories

As we crept through Delia's bedroom door, she breathed a sigh of relief.
"Does she know?" Delia looked terrified, "and, if she does, what will happen to us?"
I didn't know how to answer her questions so I merely shrugged and said, "I never told her anything."
We sat on the bed and she leaned her head on my shoulder while I held her close.
We have to protect each other.
Who knows what could happen if anyone found out!

We sat like this for about 10 minutes until Delia looked up at me lovingly and kissed me tentatively on the lips. I kissed her back and suddenly we were lying on top of the duvet scrabbling at each others clothing...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.3K 23
"Because I love you Sam." He raised his eyebrows at me questioningly. "Not like that you dingus. I love you like you're my best friend, and the onl...
255K 6.9K 21
𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚍, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 �...
1.3M 57.6K 46
Jungkook is a little, he's lonely and self conscious. All he wants is a life he can enjoy, instead of being scared of what's to come. All he wants is...
15.3M 467K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...