The pregnant ex-wife

By episode_writer2

Amelia Johnson. Your bubbly independent 20 year old lady that thought she had it all. Love, luxury, family a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 5

21K 643 22
By episode_writer2

Amelia's P.O.V.
__________________

I was too shocked to even get a reaction out. I gulped. I shook his hand off of me and turned my attention back to the bartender. I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Leave." I said in a cold tone trying to sound strong. He knew it was meant for him.

"No." He said grabbing my wrist. I turned back to him quickly.

"Let me go." I said.

"Let the lady go." The bartender hissed clenching his jaw. But instead of letting go he tightened his grip.

"Ow, l-let me go, y-you're hurting me." I said with tears filled in my eyes. His grip tightened even more.

"LET ME GO ALEX!!" I yelled in pain. Tears were streaming down my face at this point.

"You think that hurts!? Try living with you for a start." He said staring at me.

He finally loosened his hand off my wrist. I got up quickly holding on to the wrist that he nearly broke. The bartender was frustrated as well, he stood up and clenched his jaw while frowning.

"Leave." Said the bartender.

Alex just laughed. Why the hell was he laughing? This is not funny. He hurt me and now he's laughing??

"Make me." He said in a cold tone, while twisting his sleeves up to his elbow.

This was not good. They were clearly going to get into a fight. I quickly ran in between them.

"Stop!" I said facing Alex pointing my finger at him, holding his left shoulder.

"Don't touch me you are disgusting." He yelled loudly while grabbing my arm and roughly throwing it away. I was shocked. I turned to the bartender slowly and weakly while facing the floor. I was ashamed of myself. Now he won't want to talk to me. Tears filled my eyes while looking at him.

He parted his lips like he was about to say something but I cut him off.

"Don't. You shouldn't be talking to me." I said practically crying. I looked at Alex that showed no sign of mercy. He was happy that I was in pain, once again. Some habits die hard. Much like the vicious cycles which become a drug. I snatched my purse off the bar bench and rushed for the exit.

I was so mad at him. Calling me disgusting. Who does he think he is? He doesn't even have proof and he's blaming and accusing me of cheating from four years ago. I. Am. Done.

I walked out of the door. It was night now, maybe around 7-8pm. It was really dark and cold. I regret not bringing a jacket with me. I walked out while wrapping my arms around myself trying to keep myself warm. It was really dark here. It wasn't a proper street. But it wasn't an ally way either. I guess you could call it the back of the bar?

I walked through the dark path. I suddenly stopped to catch my breath. Suddenly from the corner of my eye I saw someone leaning against the brick wall.
I quickly turned panicking. My god another man.

"What are you doing back here hot stuff?" He said. That made my stomach do a flip. Disgusting.
I couldn't quite see him properly from the darkness. He came out and stood only a couple of inches away from me. He was attractive but I wouldn't go for him. Just looking at him gave me the creeps. I took two steps back. Oh god. Please no.

"I asked you a question." He said demanding to know the answer.

"N-nothing, I was just leaving." I said shuttering. He took one step closer while I took another step backwards at the same time.

"Why don't you stick around a little more and see what happens?" He said licking his lips. This disgusted me and I know exactly what was going to happen next.

"N-no, I need to g-go." I said too afraid to hear his response.

He was now walking closer to me, not stopping. I kept walking backwards until my head slammed into the thick maroon brick wall. I held my head with my hands for a couple of seconds. It hurt.

"Wrong answer." He said in a darker voice.

He now stood so close to me I could feel his breath on my face.

"P-please leave me alone. Please." I said begging him. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the brick wall. He looked at me for about one minute and then said:

"You're too beautiful to let go."

He smashed his lips against my bare cold neck. I tried to push him away but he was too strong.

"Let me go!!" I yelled loudly but he still forced his lips on my neck. I struggled to get out of his grip, then I hit him in the groin with my knee. While he was in pain I ran to the door that lead back into the bar. As I tried to open the door, I realised it was locked.

I screamed.

"Open the door!!!" I yelled as loud as I could but no one opened the door. This was it. This wasn't a nightmare. It was very much real.

I banged my hands against the door but no one opened. No movement. I turned around to find that the man was right in front of my face.

"Wrong move." He said as he grabbed onto my neck.

He pushed me to the other wall to the right side of me. This time he pushed me up against the wall roughly causing my head to collide with a hard surface again. And it hurt a lot.

"I'm sorry princess, did that hurt you?" He said. And this time I knew I should answer or something worse would happen.

"Y-yes." I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Don't worry, I promise to take good care of you." He said while whiling my tears away with his thumb. Sickening.
He forced his lips on mine, I screamed as he forced his tongue down my throat. He ripped off my shirt and started fumbling with the rest of my outfit.

"HELP!!" I screamed. This was the only chance I got before he shut me up.

"HELP ME PLEASE!!" I screamed loudly. If this doesn't grab anyone's attention then this is it.

He started to unzip my jeans while I screamed and struggled under his strength. This was it. I won't be able to recover from this. 

"Well since you're not going to calm down then I'm going to have to use this." He said holding out a needle. Oh god.

I screamed in shock.

"P-please s-stop." I said crying. And the next thing that happened was the needle being jabbed into the back of my neck.

"It should take about five minutes before it kicks it, so we have a little time before you sleep." He said smirking at me.

I felt my body going weak and tired. I could no longer stand. I fell to my knees on the floor scratching my legs. He say on top of me taking my clothes off. I couldn't move. It was like my body was frozen but I was still there. Two tears slid down my moist face. This was the end. My beautiful son would have no mother and no father, no family. There is no hope.

I was now left with only my bra and panties on.

"You look very pretty in your bra and panties. I can't wait until they are off." He said laughing.
I was nauseous. After this, I would be broken, if I was to even live. This can't be healed. I, can't be healed.

Suddenly I felt someone rip him off of me. A ton of bricks had been lifted off of my chest, mentally and physically. Someone came to help me. I owe this person my life. I owe them so so so much. The last thing that I remember hearing was:

"I got you, don't worry. I've got you. That bastard won't be back. No one is ever going to hurt you again. Sshh, you're alright.

And then I drifted off into a heavy sleep...

Authors note:

Follow me on Instagram at: baddestbitchalive1.0 for sneak peeks and updates!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.7K 42
After a messy breakup Amelia decided to move to France along with her parents,with a lesson that never fall in love again but her parents decided to...
221K 7.7K 77
Aria Carter was another victim of teen pregnancy. When she told the child's father, Scott Johnson about her pregnancy he left her alone. Her parents...
1M 27.3K 44
Book #2 [Sequel to 'All About Revenge'] [COMPLETED] ***** "I can't do this anymore." I said as ano...
71.5K 2.6K 20
Started- April, 6 2019 Completed- June 17, 2019 Status- completed and editing. How would you feel when your normal life take a huge u-turn and put yo...