To Seduce an Angel | 18+ ✔

By SerenityR0se

[COMPLETED]✔ The Blood Magic Series |Book 7| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ ༺༒༻ "Why ar... More

The Blood Magic Series - Book 7: To Seduce an Angel
Book 7⌇1. Adventure Awaits!
Book 7⌇2. Varið
Book 7⌇3. Presumptuous
Book 7⌇4. Guardian Angel
Book 7⌇5. The Celestial Veil: Link
Book 7⌇6. Fluffy Wings
Book 7⌇7. If You Must...
Book 7⌇8. Inside Voices
Book 7⌇9. Love Doesn't Exist
Book 7⌇10. The Hunter
Book 7⌇11. Let's Play House
Book 7⌇12. Reaper
Book 7⌇13. Watch Your Mouth
Book 7⌇14. Don't You Know How To Knock?!
Book 7⌇15. VV1-I
Book 7⌇16. Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer
Book 7⌇17. Message Received
Book 7⌇18. Disobedience
Book 7⌇20. Retroactive
Book 7⌇21. Face My Fears
Book 7⌇22. So, This is Love
Book 7⌇23. Fallen
Book 7⌇Epilogue: A Bad Omen

Book 7⌇19. It's a Cold Day in Hell

12.4K 757 92
By SerenityR0se

Chapter 19 ∣  It's a Cold Day in Hell

-Isis

Icarus was sitting uncomfortably on the couch, attempting to shake the unavoidable seduction feeling from encountering Harlan, his eyes snapping up from his hands the second I flew through the open window. As I expected to break physically through the next wall, I did not, Harlan leaning back as I fully impacted with him instead, his arms wrapped around my back and calming me instantaneously.

He may have calmed my unsteady beating heart, but the pain remained. I lifted my forehead away from his chest, tilting my chin up to meet with his electric blue eyes.

"Whoa..." Icarus' voice trailed off, "your wings...looks like you got upgrades."

If only I could see it that way, but all I could see was losing everything here on Earth.

It was hard because I didn't want Harlan to see this, but a small grimace crept onto my face and he narrowed his eyes, "Fluffy wings..."

"I-I'm fine," I got out, trying to control myself while asking, "What was it that was so important that you pulled us all away from the Augmented Institute like that?"

"Really...I want to know the same thing," Icarus added, "I have a celebration to get to...and not feel like I've just been violated."

Harlan's eyes didn't unlock from my own as he responded to Icarus, "You'd be singing a new tune if I really wanted to seduce you," he paused while Icarus scoffed at him in irritation, but he then said to me, "What's wro-"

"Nothing, Harlan...please tell me...what happened?" I got out through gritted teeth, his hold on me tensing at the way my words came out. He didn't want to let this go, but I pleaded him with my eyes, his touch alone already bringing out my own desires I'd blocked out and kept down since he last touched me. The heat sparking just beneath my skin was mixing with the pain...but it slowly began to soothe it the longer his touch lingered.

When he realized he wasn't going to get anything from me, his leathery bat-like wings folded against his back while he stated, "Lilith isn't a pureblood vampire."

"Oh, believe me, we got the just of that," Icarus rolled his eyes and I peered out of the corner of my eye at the look he sent my way, "the VV1-I isn't entirely finished-"

"Yes, it is."

"Yes, it is..."

Both Harlan and I glanced at each other again, our words almost coming out at the same time. The reason I knew it worked, was because of my contract being completed...but how did Harlan know?

"What?" Icarus looked between the two of us for answers, but I was afraid of what Harlan's was more so than mine.

"Fluffy wings?" He asked and this time I couldn't ignore him because I'd answered Icarus' question.

I breathed out and replied to the both of them, "My contract has ended," I directed the next portion of my statement toward Icarus, "you are no longer my varið Icarus Rewan...that's how I know you have completed the virus."

"But Lilith...how?" Icarus scratched the back of his head, trying to figure out the pieces in which he and I were completely lost. Exactly how did she avoid death?

Harlan, however, knew the answer to that question as he said, "I was enjoying my time snooping through her office when I came across a lovely bunch of letters. Letters that have spanned over a thousand years and from piecing everything together...she's possibly a very dangerous hybrid."

"A hunter?" Icarus asked.

"No stupid," Harlan was already irritated and I wondered if that was partially my fault because I wouldn't let him in and tell him the rest of what happened after my contract ended. When he glared at Icarus he finished, "She's a crossbreed between a pureblood vampire and a succubus. I honestly have absolutely no idea who her mother is...or was, didn't say anything about that, however, her stepmother was Elora."

I'm not sure I was following, and neither was Icarus.

Harlan let out another sigh before stating, "The wife of Theo, the father of both Enos and the more well-known son, Locaine. She was their half-sister, apparently never spoken about or her identity revealed per her own request. She left their family and never returned...for reasons still unknown even through the vast number of letters sent to her."

The vampire king who started it all...

The one who took over the world in the name of the vampires. Though he no longer rules, his lineage is still well and alive, ruling the vampires within the world of humans. She was their sister? I'd never even heard of her and apparently for good reason.

But still...why would Lilith want Icarus to create this virus?

It doesn't make sense...

"Well, that's just great..." Icarus' voice trails off, a bit of anger hinted in his words, "she used me."

"Yes, she did, but for what...I have absolutely no idea. However, she did threaten me that if I ever set foot in that place again, she'd kill me," Harlan sounded just a bit on edge and my own skin prickled with the fear of losing him.

Everything should have ended the moment my assignment ended...but no, it didn't. Things just got a lot more complicated.

Suddenly Icarus noted, "I shouldn't be angry...she's going to use it to destroy the vampire race, regardless of what her ulterior motives are, she's going to rid the world of their existence. I should be happy and out celebrating with Ayanna and Whitney...not contemplating what deeper meaning she had for me completing the VV1-I. Even if she's the only one that lives, she wouldn't make herself an enemy to the world, now would she?"

"Yo-Your guess is as good as mine," I confirmed with Icarus. Despite what Harlan had brought forward by snooping around in Lilith's office, she's still going to spread the virus...what did it matter if she was the only one to live?

At that very moment, my fingers gripped Harlan's upper arms a little harder, the pain slowly ebbing past the slight pleasure his touch brought to me. He noticed, his eyes staring down at me again, but I couldn't bring myself to meet his gaze. My heart was breaking with the decision I had to make, and it really was hurting me to drag it out as I had.

"Well then, if we're all done here," Icarus stood from the couch, moving toward the front door and stating, "I'm going out for drinks and to celebrate."

"Your life is still at-risk moron," Harlan reminded him but quickly corrected himself, "on second thought, feel free to bar hop to your heart's content."

I wanted to stop Icarus because I knew he really would still be in danger. The rest of the vampire world didn't know he'd succeeded; however, I wasn't sure if Damon would be already getting the word out to the coven he aligned with. Either way, at this very moment, I was nowhere near capable of stopping or helping him.

I remained silent while Icarus shot off another remark before heading out the door of his apartment, the sound of him slamming the door behind jolted me back to the present situation.

"Isis..." Harlan's voice trailed off once we had been left alone.

"Harlan, please, I-"

"You're in pain my dear," I felt his knuckles brush against my cheek, trailing his fingers down beneath my chin until he took a firm grip and tilted my head back. When our eyes met, I couldn't keep up whatever wall I had left after blocking everything out.

I let out a shaky breath as I said, "If I leave now and return to the Celestial Veil, I won't be any longer...at least, I won't be in any physical pain."

Emotionally, I think I'd be destroyed. I didn't want to leave his embrace.

His eyes held so many emotions, but he said nothing in response. I think he knew what I meant, especially after I had admitted my assignment had ended because he knew I'd have to return to finish my Link with Thaddeus.

"But I don't want to leave," there was a relief that passed over his features at my words, "I don't want to leave you, Harlan...I think I'm falling in love with you if that's even possible for me because I'd rather lose my life at this point then be apart from you. But..." my voice trailed off as my muscles tensed again, staggering a step backward but if it weren't for Harlan holding me strongly against his body, I'd probably have fallen, "...this pain is my punishment for disobeying my orders. It'll end up killing me if I stay, nothing tying me here permanently."

"There is something that will tie you permanently...bond with me fluffy wings," my eyes filled with tears, the thought of not being able to spend another second with Harlan if I chose to leave and fulfill my angelic duty weighed heavily on my shoulders. But, the fear of the unknown also had my heartbeat speeding up...and the very real consequences of my actions coming closer and closer into view.

The feeling of Harlan's smooth tail coiling around my right leg made me breathe out, my eyes searching his as I finally realized that it didn't matter what I thought...fate couldn't possibly be wrong, and I shouldn't fight it.

I whispered out, "Just please be gentle."

Harlan had already lifted me off the floor and into his strong arms, eyeing me the entire time he opened the door to the bedroom we shared and closed it behind him using his tail after it had released from around my leg. This time, he made sure to lock the door in case Icarus arrived home early and wanted to interrupt us again. I felt surprisingly safe and calm within his hold, even more so than the last time he tried to be intimate with me.

He chuckled lightly as he laid me down gently on the bed, replying, "I've never been gentle in my entire existence," his gaze held a lot of mixed emotions running through his head, but they never faltered as he continued, "but for you, I'd do anything."

He genuinely cares for me.

It was at that moment that I knew I had made the right decision.

Harlan's hands touched my upper arms, a pleasurable shudder traveling down my spine as I let out a small sigh. His hands continued to trail down my arms reaching my hands before he gently took hold of them and brought me to stand up beside the bed. When his hands returned to my shoulders, he brushed the straps of the white cloth dress I wore, letting them cascade down my arms. Allowing him, his touch next met the sides of my ribs, taking a firm grip on the cloth before lowering it past my hips, my arms quickly wrapping themselves around my exposed breasts.

The smooth fabric pooled at my feet, completely bare to him as his eyes took in every inch of my skin. His hands touched my arms, lightly pulling them away as he said, "Don't hide your beauty from me."

I let his hands pull my arms near my sides loosely and in the next moment, one of his hands cupped the side of my cheek while the other ran over the flesh above my hip. His kiss was compassionate and amiable, my lips instinctively parting for him this time and allowing full access to whatever it was he desired. He coaxed my tongue, entwining it with his as my body pressed closer to his, wanting to feel his skin against my own.

Harlan sensed this feeling too, his hands leaving me briefly as he ripped away the fabric of his shirt, letting it fall to pieces on the floor. All the while, his lips never left mine, my breathing becoming uneven as I felt him hard against my inner hip, restrained by the fabric of his pants. He wasn't worried about that though, his hand cupping my cheek once again the kiss became deeper, my own desires surfacing when I nipped his lower lip.

This action sparked something further within him, slowly lowering me so that I was sitting on the edge of the bed while he sank to his own knees in front of me. When his lips left mine, it was to trail hungry kisses down the front of my neck, reaching my collarbone and continuing to stir this need within me once he reached my breasts. I gasped out the second I felt his warm mouth capture one of my nipples, his tongue swirling around it as his hand skimmed up my stomach to take a firm grasp of my unattended breast.

With his torso, he'd already pushed my thighs further apart, working his way so that I couldn't shut him out now even if I wanted to.

I didn't want to. Not in the slightest.

I wanted more. Everything...

I'd never had this and I couldn't imagine living another day without Harlan's touch.

But then it struck me...maybe this wasn't completely me and I breathed out carefully, "A-Are y-you are seducing me?"

Harlan bit down roughly on my nipple and I squealed as pain and pleasure flooded my body. A moan surpassed my lips, my hands reaching up from my sides and weaving through his dark hair. He rolled my nipple between his thumb and finger, my hips shifting slightly from side to side as I tried to get closer to him.

His lips left me as his hand did as well, his eyes glancing up at mine as he replied, "No, I'm not seducing you. This is everything you want, everything you desire. Now," a very wicked grin worked its way onto his lips, one of his hands lying flat against my abdomen as he slowly pressed me down, my back touching the covers of the bed without any resistance, "I want to taste how sweet you are fluffy wings."

My cheeks reddened at his words, but I just exhaled a breath when both of his hands touched my thighs. He slid them down to the inner part, working his way up slowly to wetness gathering at the entrance to my core. When I tried to shut my thighs together, he wouldn't allow it, pressing them further apart, my heart skipping a beat when I felt his warm breath fan me.

The foreign feeling of his mouth encircling around my bud made me gasp as my lower back arched off the bed, my body writhing to get away from him. I felt him chuckle against me, one of his hands leaving my thighs and pressed down against my abdomen once again so that I could not scoot away from him. When he entered a finger into me, my walls hugged him tightly, trying to relax and allow him to slowly pump in and out of my core. It felt like the first time he tried to coax me into having sex with him, only this time, I wanted more and wouldn't stop until I was consumed by him.

I moaned in pure ecstasy, my body quivering with each pass of his tongue swirling around my bud, his teeth grazing it and causing me to cry out, "Harlan! Please!" I'm not entirely sure what I was begging him for, something that should have happened the very first time he seduced me perhaps? The pressure was building within me and I was right on the edge of letting go and falling into its bliss when he pulled his lips away, my eyes flickering up to gaze at him.

"Isis...I want to be honest with you," he started out, feeling something velvety soft replace his tongue and pass over my needy bud as his finger withdrew from me. My breathing was uneven, but I continued to keep my head clear as he stated, "As I don't know if this is the plane we will reside on, I cannot off you what I deeply desire to...a fragment of my soul. However, once it's been given, I can no longer faze and with what is happening on Earth right now, that wouldn't be the wisest decision," I understood what he was saying, I didn't want to cripple him if something very dangerous started after the virus is released. He continued, "If you'll allow me though, I wish to mark you as my own so you will no longer feel this pain."

I had all but blocked out the pain of being pulled by the divine force, however, I did start to feel that ebbing pain beginning at the base of my wings once again. As I gazed into those eyes of his, the fear I once held for a demon no longer reflecting back at me, I replied with complete honesty, "Harlan...I want to be with you forever...no matter what it will cost me."

I already knew that cost, I just didn't want to acknowledge it. I didn't want him to know what I've given...what I've done for him.

Without another second, what I now realized was his tail stroking my bud, it pulled away as he lifted me further back toward the headboard of the bed. Standing at the edge, he slowly removed his pants, kicking his shoes off as he allowed for his clothing to fall away from him. His manhood was hard and almost lying flat against his abdomen, the glistening of precum at the tip.

His eyes flickered to mine and before he could ask me, I encouraged him, "It's alright Harlan, I'm well aware of what can come from not being protected. After all, that's the sole purpose of what my next assignment was...I'd rather fulfill that with you."

His eyes lit up at my words, no longer hesitating as he crawled between my already parted legs. He held his manhood in one of his hands, rubbing it between my lower lips and causing another startled moan to leave my lips, but it was quickly cut off when his own claimed me. This kiss was more passionate than the first, but the love remained and just as I felt him line the head up with my entrance, my muscles tensed.

When he felt my tension, his lips left mine as he reassured me, "I'm not going to lie, it's going to hurt a first, but I will be gentle as I promised."

My words came out breathy as I replied, "O-Okay..." I was still, however, quite nervous. When his lips returned to mine, his kiss was very slow and tender, his soft lips allowing me to only focus on his sweet kisses.

He pressed the head of his manhood against my wet entrance, feeling some resistance before I felt him enter. A gasp and pained cry left my lips, but he was quick to muffle them as he brushed his thumb against my cheek, stilling himself when I felt it in his own muscles that all he wanted to do was ram into me hard. Being intimate like this wasn't in his nature, taking and only pleasing himself is all that a sex demon knew, however, I was deeply surprised and taken aback when he waited for my breathing to return to a normal rhythm just like my erratic heart.

When I kissed him back and allowed the tension to leave my muscles, he gradually pushed in further, edging slowly until I felt him completely enter me. I have nothing to compare him to, but his girth was quite large, and I wasn't entirely sure if he'd been so harsh...that he probably would have torn me within a matter of seconds.

After a few moments, he pulled his lips away, his voice husky and still demonic as he asked, "Are you alright?"

"Yes," I replied without hesitation and in the next second, he began to pull back to just allowing his head inside of me before he pumped right back in me.

Harlan chuckled, "Good because I think it's rather cold in Hell right now."

I couldn't help but let a small giggle leave my lips, remembering what I had told him before...that the only time I'd ever have sex with him, is if Hell really did freeze over. Here I am, eating my own words as I continue to enjoy being with him.

It was a very slow and tame pace, allowing me to become accustomed to his size. My hips were meeting his thrusts now, my eyelids closing as my head tilted back. Enjoying this blissful feeling, he soon picked up his pace, testing me to make sure I was alright and when I held no obligation, I met him thrust for thrust. I'm sure it wasn't at the speed he would normally have enjoyed, but I couldn't help smiling at the audible groans coming from the back of his throat.

Just like before, I was near that edge I wanted to fall right off but hadn't been allowed to. This time, however, I continued to ride out the ecstasy that came with shifting off that edge, feeling Harlan's manhood rapidly expand with me as he continued to grow even harder. I was moaning loudly now, his name leaving my lips multiple times as his hands gripped my hips a bit roughly, my body shaking and shuddering from my very first orgasm. My core hugged him tightly and allowed for him to expel his seed within me, feeling the warmth of it bath my walls.

Both of us were breathing hard, our bodies covered in a light sweat. He slowly pulled out of me, his hands touching my own as he brought me up gently to sit. He pulled me closer to his body, his lips finding my bare shoulder as I remember what he had said and what I had agreed to. I wasn't regretting anything, feeling his sharp two sets up upper fangs and the one set of lower fangs suddenly pierce my flesh. With my orgasm, his bite, everything culminating together, I felt myself slipping into yet another euphoric state of mind, a moan surfacing as I rested my forehead against his shoulder.

I don't remember having crawled into bed together to fall asleep, but I do remember laying on my back under the covers with Harlan as I gazed up into his now purple eyes as he whispered, "I love you."

Published on Amazon as an ebook and paperback.

To Seduce an Angel by K. A. Young.

If you don't have a Kindle and can't purchase the book off Amazon, you are more than welcome to join my Patreon page and receive downloadable PDFs under the Pack Tracker Tier.

Please click on the link on my bio.

https://www.patreon.com/SerenityR0se     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 13.7K 21
[COMPLETED]✔ The Blood Magic Series |Book 9| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ It is said that a true born hunter is to be feared...
3.5M 136K 29
[COMPLETED]✔ The Blood Magic Series |Book 1| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ❖A Wattpad Featured Story❖ 2017 Fiction Award Winner for...
310K 7.5K 30
BOOK 3 "Dance with me Tallulah." His whisper slithered over my skin, tempting me to comply. I smirked as I brought forth my current, allowing it to c...
2.9M 99.1K 57
Book One in the My Mate Series - "Elijah," Alexander calls in this terrifying voice. I know it's dangerous but I ignore him, I keep my eyes shut and...