Falling for my worst ememy! g...

By dominicana_girl_97

More

FALLING FOR MY WORST ENEMY!!! GOD COME KILL ME NOW!!!
FALLING FOR MY BIGGEST ENEMY!!! GOD COME KILL ME!!
FALLING FOR MY BIGGEST ENEMY!!! GOD COME KILL ME!! Part 2
FALLING FOR MY BIGGEST ENEMY!!! GOD COME KILL ME!! Part 3
FALLING FOR MY BIGGEST ENEMY!!! GOD COME KILL ME!! Part 4
FALLING FOR MY BIGGEST ENEMY!!! GOD COME KILL ME!! new characters
FALLING FOR MY BIGGEST ENEMY!!! GOD COME KILL ME!!Part 5
FALLING FOR MY BIGGEST ENEMY!!! GOD COME KILL ME!!Part 6
chapter 8 its short but important
Chapter 10

FALLING FOR MY BIGGEST ENEMY!!! GOD COME KILL ME!!Part 7

399 1 1
By dominicana_girl_97

Chapter 7

Laurens P.O.V

I was listening to my favorite songs and making a playlist. In spanish so I lsiten to spanish music to. I draged tru my itunes and made a playlist with all aventura songs and distracting songs. I went to Andrews room and woke hi up. It was Sunday morning and he was oversleeping. I woke him up and nearly scared the hellout of him. I gave him a peck on the cheek and I walked out his room and to the kitchen. I ate a hot pocket for breakfast and sat holding my purse. Andrew came down dressed and ready. I didn't know why, but he ate a hot pocket to and we went into his car. We actually walked over there holding hands. It felt so good to thing I was falling in love. So good.......

Andrews POV

I was taking her to a small lake where we use to playa t when we where little. I remember pushing her in and when she almost drowned. I remember this is where she met her ex esteban and they liked eah other for a really long time before they finally dated. I promised myself I'd relax about it because soon it would be my turn but she always hated me and I always loved her. Not much years after I had to move away and it felt like hell. I cant belive I think about her so much. I promised myself I wouldn't but its not working.

We soon got in the car and I first stoped in the dunkin donuts drivetru. I bought her a coffee and a bagel and got myself the same. Our drive there was pretty bubbly because Lauren wasn't scared to talk to me anymore and that felt great. I wasn't scared to talk to her eather so it was a long fun talk. We got to the lake and I walked over there with lauren. Next thing I know............................

Laurens POV

Yes, you've guessed right, I pushed him in the lake. That's what he gets for pushing me in when we where younger. Payback is sweet and I love it. I ran back to the car giggling and he swam out mad. He went to the back trunk and started changing. He said " unless you wanna see my all you better look away ". I said " naw babe Im loving the view ". He wasn't joking. I did see his everything and I didn't mind. I was enjoying myself. I got tired and started texting sammie.

Lauren - hey :D

Sammie - hey ;)

Lauren - saw him in his birthday suit.

Sammie - what?!?

Lauren - relax, lol, ttyl, hes coming back

Sammie- ok bye

Lauren - bye

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Im sry im taking so long to post but ive been buisy so really sry. Thx for the support. Love you guys. Don't let them say u aint beautiful. Cause you all are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 10K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
97K 3K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
988K 22.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...