Stitches and Tattoos (Uta X r...

By Miachan910

You are a 19 year old ghoul living your life in Tokyo, Japan. You come across one of your old friends, Touka... More

Chapter 1: Long Time No See
Chapter 2: The Mask Maker
Quick Auther's Note! (Discussing Kakune and Kakuja and mask!!!)
Chapter 3: The Butterfly and Kojaki Mai
Chapter 4: Home Sweet Home (Uta x reader moment)
Happy Birthday to Me!!!!! (Not a chapter)
Chapter 5: Oh Crap...
Chapter 6: Path of Life
Chapter 7: Uta's Back
Chapter 6.5: Christmas Special!
Chapter 8: Will She Ever Love Me Again?
Chapter 9: Who's is it?
Chapter 10: The Babies!?
Chapter 11: Nao Kaneki??
Who wants me to do a Face Reavel?
Chapter 12: Mai's Kagune
Chapter 13: Mai's Past
Any one got questions for me??
Chapter 14: Golden Days
Chapter 15: Aki's Secret
Discontinued (PLEASE READ)

Sorry (not a chapter)

489 8 7
By Miachan910

Hey guys, so today I wanted to tell you all that I'm not really feeling that well. I'm burning up to the point my face is turning red, my throat is scratchy, and I've been having a headache all week. I've also been coughing this weekend. So sorry, I haven't posted yet. I've been trying to work on some different things, me and Emilee are write a story together right now and we haven't even finished the first chapter, haha! But I'm really sorry guys. I'll try to post as soon as I possibly can. I love you all so much and thank you for all the support on this story! I appreciate all of you so much, but I just can't do it right now. But please don't be mad, I promise I'll have the next chapter up soon, we'll try to at least. Again, I'm very sorry about this, please forgive me. Thanks for understanding. I love you guys! Bye!

~Miachan910

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.3K 28
!Yandere Madara x Reader _________ You belong to me and only ME _________ (Y/N)'s life Was pretty ok. In High school it was fun. In college it was st...
527 10 9
"๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’†'๐’“๐’† ๐’…๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ?" In which Y/n finds herself back with the past when encountering an old acquaintance named Gojo S...
129K 3.4K 24
A young girl named (y/n) lived in a world belonging to two. Ghouls and humans. Though she was taught to fear and hate ghouls, she just couldn't. Some...
88.8K 2.4K 29
(Y/l/n) (Y/n) was dating a ghoul that is known as 'Snake Reaper'. His real name was Kagome Jack. She was a human at the time and knew the risk of bei...