Living with Justin Bieber

By cwritesforfun

Your mom tells you her best friend from high school and her family are visiting. The thing is are you expecti... More

Living With Justin Bieber
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Justin's POV
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Justin Bieber Appreciation Chapter
In honor of JB's Purpose Tour
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: The Zoo
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: THE CONCERT
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: See You Later- Justin's POV
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chaper 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
1K Reads
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29: Justin's POV
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A Holiday Imagine
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: Justin's POV
Chapter 35
Shoutout !!!!!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: Justin's POV
Chapter 39 - Triple POV!!!
Chapter 40 - Another Triple POV!!!
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - Justin's POV
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Appreciation #2
Chapter 55 - Double POV
Chapter 56- Justin's POV
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Summer Imagine
Chapter 61: Graduation
Chapter 62- Double POV
Chapter 63: LA Trip: Day 1
Chapter 64: LA Trip: Day 2
Chapter 65: LA Trip: Day 3
Chapter 66: LA Trip: Day 4
Chapter 67: LA Trip: Day 5
Chapter 68: LA Trip Day 6
Chapter 69: LA Trip Day 7
Chapter 70: LA Trip Day 8
Chapter 71: LA Trip Day 9
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76- Purpose Tour
Chapter 77: Purpose Tour
Chapter 78: Purpose Tour
Chapter 79: Purpose Tour
Chapter 80: Purpose Tour/PopUp Shop
Chapter 81- Purpose Tour
THANKS :)
Chapter 82: Purpose Tour
Chapter 83: Purpose Tour
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88: Justin's POV
Chapter 89: Purpose Tour
Chapter 90: Purpose Tour
Chapter 91: Purpose Tour
Chapter 92: Purpose Tour
Chapter 93: Purpose Tour
Chapter 94: Purpose Tour
Chapter 95: Purpose Tour
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99: Christmas
Chapter 100: Valentine's Day
Chapter 101: Purpose Tour
Chapter 102: Purpose Tour
Chapter 103: Purpose Tour
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106: Justin's POV
Chapter 107
Chapter 108: Bachelorette Weekend
Chapter 109: Bachelor Weekend
Chapter 110
Chapter 111: Wedding
Chapter 112: Honeymoon
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
THANK YOU!!!!

Chapter 41

81 4 7
By cwritesforfun

Back to Clarissa's POV- Friday After Class

Xander drives me back to the apartment and informs me that our date tomorrow will be amazing. I'm so excited! I have no idea what he has planned, but it is making me so excited.

We arrive at the apartment complex and we get out. I kiss Xander bye and I walk inside my apartment. I see Alexis laying on the couch eating chips while watching tv. I toss my backpack in my room and I kick off my shoes. I walk back out to the living room and I sit next to her. She leans the bag over to me and I eat some as well.

I ask "So, what are we watching?" She answers "Entertainment Tonight. I don't even know why I'm watching, but I mean it's so stupid and it's addicting." I laugh and I watch it with her. It's funny watching it with Alexis because when people come on screen, she starts ranting about their look and how they should fix their life. She literally was like "You see, this girl needs to realize she is too young for make-up and boys. She needs to calm her f***ing self down and chill. Like wtf?" I started laughing and she laughed at me. Then, there's a segment on Justin and his issues. Oh no. The lady announces "So, Justin Bieber has been up to a lot recently. I mean, he has his friend over last weekend and then this week, he is spotted at clubs with Hailey Baldwin. Hm... what's going on?" The guy answers "Well he's Justin Bieber and he is a young adult." The lady agrees and they keep talking.

I notice Alexis has gone quiet. I turn to her and I ask "Why did you go quiet?" She answers "Well, I know you and Justin are on good terms. I didn't want to insult him and make you mad or something." Oh how considerate. I thank her and we keep watching. I eventually get up and I go to my room.

I check the time to see what I want to do to get ready for tonight. I decide to take a shower, so I can feel clean. I text Xander Casual? Dressy? Can't wait for tonight. I then plug my phone in. I go into my bathroom and I lock the door. I then take a shower.

After the shower, I blow dry my hair and I brush it out. Hair is literally annoying sometimes, but I do my best to take care of it. I put my clothes back on until I choose what to wear. I see he texted back. He said Dressy & See you tonight! I text back Thanks:)

I'm so happy with him. Sometimes I have that feeling like I'm falling in love. I get that it's only been a few weeks, but what if I am? Hm....

I walk to my closet and I look through my dresses. As I'm looking through my dresses, Alexis walks in and says "I say go with the royal blue dress. I think it would look perfect for tonight since it's special." Why does she want to give me outfit advice? Although I really like that blue dress.

I decide to wear the royal blue dress that comes to my knee. I have to change my undergarments since this dress has tank top straps. I put the dress on and I then pick out jewelry. I put on some make-up, but not too much. I spray perfume and then I pack a purse. I put on gold sandals and I check the time. He'll be here any minute now. I take a few selfies since I feel confident. I also take some pictures in the mirror. Why not love yourself sometimes?

I walk into the living room and I see Alexis. I ask "So, you and Alexander aren't doing anything?" She looks up at me and answers "I'm going over later to spend the night. We wanted to have a lowkey date because last weekend we went out. It was really crazy. You look beautiful tonight. I hope Xander can tell." I reply "Thanks Alexis." The doorbell rings and I skip over to it. I open it to reveal Xander wearing slacks and a blue button down shirt. Ooh we match. Haha! I walk outside and I close the door behind me. Xander exclaims "You look beautiful tonight Clarissa. I like that we match. I have something for you." He pulls a blue flower from behind his back and he holds it out to me. I smile and laugh. I answer "You look handsome tonight. Thanks for the flower. Should I go put it inside?" He replies "Thanks and you can bring it in the car." He puts his arms around my waist and we kiss.

After the kiss, we make our way to his car. He opens the door for me and I thank him. We drive and we arrive at the Cheesecake Factory. I must admit this place has really good food. We get out and we walk inside. Xander says "Hello. I have two reserved for Xander." The waiter nods and leads us to a booth. I say "Yes I love booths." Xander smiles. I order CocaCola and he orders Sprite. I decide on Fettuccine Alfredo. Yes!!!! After we order, Xander asks "How do you like the date so far?" I answer "So far so good. I get to sit in a booth and I get pasta with my amazing boyfriend." He laughs and replies "I'm really happy you enjoy tonight." I smile and we continue to talk.

The food arrives and we start eating. Pasta is life! Yes! I exclaim "Thanks for tonight Xander. It's amazing so far. This pasta is so good." He replies "You're welcome Clarissa." We continue to eat our dinner.

After dinner, Xander pays and we go to the car. He asks "Are you full or can you dessert?" I answer "Ooh yes to dessert." He laughs and he starts driving. We arrive at an ice cream shop. We walk in and I look at what they have. Honestly I'm really craving a milkshake. Milkshakes are life! I ask the lady "So, what flavors of milkshakes do you have?" The lady answers "Well, you pick an ice cream we have. Then, you can add a topping, fudge, caramel, or anything else." Ooh yum. I nod and I thank her. Xander wraps his arms around my waist and he asks "What are you getting?" I reply "A milkshake. What about you?" He replies "I'm getting ice cream." I nod and I decide to order. I order a Mexican Vanilla and Belgian Chocolate ice cream milkshake with chocolate fudge and Reese's. Yes!!!! She blends it all together and hands it to me. I thank her. I take a picture as Xander orders. ((Picture below)

Xander tells me to relax and he will pay. I get mad, but he says he wants me to feel special tonight. I decide to let him treat me this time, so I put my wallet away. He pays and we go sit at a table. I drink some of mine and it's legit heaven. Xander laughs as I'm drinking the milkshake. I ask "What did you end up getting? Mine is really good, so thanks." He answers "You're welcome. I got Belgian Chocolate ice cream with caramel and heath bar." I nod. His sounds pretty good. He asks "Want a bite?" He holds a bite on his spoon out for me. I nod and I take a bite. Ooh yum. I ask "Want a sip of this milkshake?" He nods and takes a sip out of my straw. He says "Ooh wow. That was really good." We keep enjoying our dessert.

After dessert, we go back to his car and we go back to the apartments. As Xander is driving, he asks "Hey Clarissa. Since Alexis is spending the night at my place with Alexander, could I spend the night at your apartment?" I answer "Of course you can. Do you have clothes and stuff already?" He replies "Yeah I assumed you would say yes, so I put my bag in the back." I nod and he keeps driving.

We arrive at the apartment complex and he parks. I grab my flower and we walk up the stairs. Xander has his bag over his shoulder and he keeps glancing at me smiling. We make it to the apartment and I unlock the door. We go inside and I lock the door behind us. I see Xander is already in my room, so I start making my way there.

I open my door and I see Xander pacing in my room. Uh oh. I bring my flower to where my other one is. I then walk back to my room and I take off my sandals.

I walk up to Xander and I ask "Hey. What's up?"
He replies "Well recently Clarissa, I've realized I'm falling in love with you. I can't stop and I know it's only been a few weeks. I'm in love with the way you hold yourself together with paparazzi, the way your face lights up with joy meeting fans, and how beautiful you are despite flying in a plane. You are beautiful and intelligent and amazing. That's what tonight was all about. It was me showing you I love you. Also, I told Alexis about this and that's why she isn't here right now." Oh my gosh. He is literally perfection. I'm in love. Wow. I reply "Well I love you too." I'm suddenly wrapped in his arms kissing him.

After this kiss, I stay with my arms on his neck and he keeps his arms around my waist. He says "I'm so happy Clarissa. I love you so much." He then leans back in for another kiss. When we release, I say "I love you so much too Xander." He kisses me again. He then continues to sprinkle my face with kisses.

I then ask "Want to put on pajamas and watch a movie?" He nods and kisses me on the cheek. Well someone is in love. Haha! I grab pajamas and I go to change in the bathroom. When I'm done, I walk back into my room to see Xander in pajamas. I ask "Wanna watch a movie on my laptop or on the tv?" He replies "Laptop." I nod and I grab it off my desk. I lay down next to Xander and I open Netflix. I pull up movies and I let him pick. He puts The Giver on. Hm... interesting choice. ((Trailer below))

The movie begins. Xander starts pulling me closer as we watch the movie. I end up halfway on him and I'm surprised the laptop hasn't fallen.

The movie finishes and I ask "Ready for bed?" He yawns and replies "Yeah." I get up and bring my laptop to my desk. I plug it in and I walk back over to my bed. I get in bed next to Xander and he pulls me to his chest. I turn my lamp off and I fall asleep next to my love.

....................................
THANKS FOR READING!!
How did you like it?
Was it any good??

Sorry for it being kind of short.

THANKS FOR READING!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 7.9K 68
- Sequel To Tour Love ( Jelena ) - - - - - Justin and Selena are married as you know. Justin finally finished his tour and they move back home but ob...
8.8K 366 37
Natasha Coleman,17 year old student,Is forced to move in with her cousin Ryan butler after she got suspended from her old school as her mother was fe...
190K 3.3K 59
Jamie Collins and Justin Bieber have been friends since they were 5. They both secretly liked each other for a while but didn't tell anyone not wanti...
72.8K 1.4K 70
Alex has been a friend of Justin Bieber as long as she can remember. When he got signed, she was the first person to tell. Ever since, it had been cr...