Daddy's Boy [Larry AU] ☑️

By LarriesKingdom

The year is 2137 7-year-old Harry Styles has just moved to Doncaster with his father Christian Styles. After... More

Daddy's Boy #0102001
PROLOGUE
UN(E)
DEUX
TROIS
QUATRE
CINQ
SIX
SEPT
HUIT
NEUF
DIX
ONZE
DOUZE
TREIZE
QUATORZE
QUINZE
SEIZE
DIX-SEPT
DIX-HUIT
DIX-NEUF
DIX-NEUF [SPEÇIAL]
VINGT
VINGT ET UN(E)
VINGT ET DEUX
VINGT-TROIS
VINGT-CINQ
VINGT-SIX
VINGT-SEPT
VINGT-HUIT
VINGT-NEUF
TRENTE
EPILOGUE
FINAL AUTHOR'S NOTE

VINGT-QUATRE

398 20 16
By LarriesKingdom

I hate fake fans and rude assholes in general 🙄

But this is ART! Only Louis fucking Tomlinson 🙏

But you guys! Thank you SO SO MUCH FOR 7.2k READS ON THIS BORING OLD BOOK! IT MEANS SO MUCH! I love you all and please do tell me if you are enjoying the book 😊

Psssstt... you didn't hear it from me but there's only five more chapters then the epilogue...

* * *

"He did it!"

Harry shouts running into Christian's office and jumping on his lap where Christian had crossed his legs over the desk. He sets his legs down for Harry to snuggle into him.

"What?"
"I got into the play."

Louis says walking in with both his and Harry's bags on each of his sides.

"Harry, why does Louis have your backpack?"
"Oh don't worry about it sir. I wanted to carry it. And also he is a tad bit too hyper to even remember he had one."
"He got into the play! Daddy, he's gonna sing! Have you heard his voice?"

Harry fidgeted in Christian's lap with so much enthusiasm and he spoke without any pauses. What was this kid high on?

"Harry, what have you eaten today?"
"Nooothing!"

He sings and cuddles back into Christian's chest. Christian looks at Louis with a soft questioning look. Louis sighs and takes a seat on one of the chairs on the opposite side of the desk.

"I can't really say what time it was because at lunch he was fine. He did leave the lunch room unceremoniously early but said he just wanted to get something from his locker and none of us could see it. So we didn't question him."

Christian shifted a bit and noticed Harry's body had gone limp. He looked at the boy and noticed that he'd fallen asleep. Christian recuddles Harry into his chest. He also notices how he has his hands in sweater paws but that was just a habit Harry picked up on, he supposed.

"And then at the end of school, Liam, Niall and I stood at our usual meet-up point. Harry wasn't there. After ten minutes we decided to go look for him but Niall and Liam had to leave. So I went all over school. I even went to his last class and asked the teacher. He told me Harry had been taken to the nurse's office at the start of his class because he fainted. That's where I found him. But he wasn't passed out. He was smiling and laughing with the nurse and she gave him a lolly and that's why I carried his bag."

Christian nods his head in acknowledgement. He felt Harry's forehead and it was kind of warm.

"Must've been a bug or something. His reactions don't usually end that fast unless it's something not too serious. Thank you."

Christian told him and Louis nodded and smiled, leaning back in his chair.

It was a Friday and Niall and Liam were going on a date while him and Harry had not really planned anything out because their relationship at the moment was somewhat complicated.

When they got back from USA the previous week, Harry broke up with Michael on instant arrival. Michael wasn't even angry. Apparently he was eyeing some kiwi boy called Calum from his neighborhood.

Louis on the other hand was yet to break up with Eleanor. Why he hadn't already, you ask?

He himself had no answer to that.

It wasn't for the fame that the crew came with. It wasn't for the 'protection' of that crew. It wasn't even for the bullying he would get.

It was moreso the bullying Harry would get. Nick and Taylor were vicious people with devilish plans between them. Louis wanted to stop them before they even touched Harry, but he wasn't sure which side to be on for that to happen.

But seeing Harry's soft features as he slept off the exhaustion of being sick, he knew which side he'd always remain on.

He stood up and went to the bathroom. He took his phone out and dialed the girl, not even apologetic that he'd saved her as 'Beard'. He just didn't care for her. After three rings, she picked up.

"Hey babe! I'm glad you called. So for Brianna's party what color are you wearing? I want us to match so that bitch can't outshine us."

Louis rolled his eyes and lifted himself up onto the counter with one hand. He leans on the wall and lays his legs on the counter as well.

"Look, girl. I'm not going to that stupid party."
"Louis, babe, we talked about this. We have to attend it..."
"Eleanor, hun, I don't care. Have fun with whatever dumb boy you find. Just so you know, we're through as well. Bye!"

And he hang the phone up, not even caring to hear her reaction. Usually that's the best part, but he didn't have the patience for it.

He lay his head against the wall and looked at himself through the mirror. He didn't look so pale anymore since he got back together with Harry and his eyes started to gain back his glow, as Liam called it.

Harry was still so young but Louis could feel himself falling hard for the curly-haired lad with self-hate and an infectious laugh.

What did Louis even do to deserve Harry?

Louis furrowed his eyebrows and felt around his breast pocket and removed the paper airplane necklace he got Harry for their one month anniversary. He held it so delicately and slowly put it in the palm of his other hand. He wanted to give it to Harry on a special occasion. With this whole Harry being sick and sometimes sad, he made a decision to give it to him today.

He needed his princess happy.

When he decides to eventually go back to the office, he does not expect the scene in front of him. Miles was pacing in front of Christian's desk and Harry was sobbing into Christian's chest. When he went in, all eyes shifted to him and Harry leaped out of Christian's chest and ran into Louis'.

Louis embraced him and held him close as Harry cried into his chest. Louis whispered into his ear and kissed the top of his hair.

He looks at Christian and Miles questioningly, genuinely confused as to what had just happened in the few minutes he was away.

"What happened?"
"You tell me what's wrong Tomlinson!"

Louis flinched a little from Miles' harsh tone. Harry flinched as well, his grip on Louis' shirt tightening, his knuckles becoming white.

"W...what?"
"Miles, calm down."
"Don't tell me to calm down Christian! I told you this kid would ruin us."

He said pointing towards Harry who was almost on the verge of having an asthma attack. Harry tried so hard to control his breathing and not collapse right now. But he was starting to see dots and his chest was hurting so bad.

"What happened?"
"You've been marked! Someone outed you and my guess is that it's curly over here and his blonde friend."

At that point, Harry didn't remember what happened as his body hit the ground.

* * *

The group were seated around Harry's room at the Styles' residence. The atmosphere was tense and no one knew what to do or to say. They had about four hours before they needed to head to the airport to catch their flight.

They didn't know if they were still going to go.

Louis lay on the bed, cuddling Harry so hard as he silently let his tears slip past his eyelids. He didn't want this. He didn't sign up for the cruelty Harry had to go through in that office.

But Harry would still never give up his position at the agency and neither would Louis.

Harry hadn't woken up from his attack that sent him into unconsciousness for now almost three hours. Louis remembers holding Harry as his body completely failed in his arms and he almost collapsed but Louis was holding him so hard he didn't hit the ground. Christian rushed over and carried the boy out of the agency into a waiting van. In the van is where Christian and Louis used the inhaler to calm Harry down where he eventually did, but didn't wake up.

Louis kissed Harry's knuckles as he held them and held Harry to his chest and he didn't even care at the number of adults in the room watching him cry as he waited for Harry to wake up.

In all honesty, he didn't think he'd ever forgive Miles for this. And he didn't think anyone could commit a bigger crime than this and that is hurting Harry, not physically but emotionally and mentally.

Christian was standing by the door, hands crossed tightly over his chest, watching Louis cry and wait for Harry to wake up. He couldn't believe Miles would be so heartless. But then again, Miles had warned him for years that some of his best kept secrets would come to bite him and every single person around him in the ass.

He surveyed the room and saw Jay and Lara sitting and chatting quietly by the corner. As soon as Harry woke up, or if he did wake up, they had to be on a plane away from Doncaster for atleast a week.

Miles needed to do his own investigations for a while and neither of the boys were allowed to be there. That meant the adults had to go as well.

Jay and Lara watched Christian stress himself internally and then they watched Louis lose himself in his emotions and his feelings for Harry as the younger lay unmoving and quite pale. Jay had wiped his cheeks of the dried tear tracks and now they just kept praying.

About an hour later when Louis had calmed down and had fallen asleep for a few minutes, Christian, Jay and Lara quietly leave the room to go start packing their bags as well as the boys. The Styles' residence had been unanimously voted as the go to house for everything, therefore Jay and Louis had A LOT of stuff over.

Even Niall and Liam had their fair share at the house.

Once the bags were packed and two hours left for them to get to the airport, they assembled back into the room where neither boy had shifted in position. Jay and Lara went back to their positions in the chairs in the corner and Christian leaned on the wall beside the door, arms crossed but lightly.

Fifteen minutes into the silence, the first movement sparks the adults' interests. They though perhaps it was Louis changing his position because he had been laying on his arm for a long time.

But no one caught who moved. Then a silence fell again. Seconds later the next movement was heard and this time Christian saw it was a leg. Who it belonged to he didn't know because both boys were under the blankets. And then another silence.

The final movement was abrupt and it startled everyone. Louis at first scrunched his nose cutely for a strange reason and his grip on Harry seemed to tighten a bit. And then Harry gasped and his eyes popped open. Louis woke up with a shocked expression and noticed Harry starting to shake in his arms. He hugged him from the position they were in and kissed his hair and knuckles because he was still holding them.

Harry looked up at Louis with watery eyes and staring into Louis' beautiful ocean eyes, he unconsciously started to calm down. Louis smiles at him softly and kisses his forehead. Harry let's out a soft sigh and lays his head up to Louis' chest.

Louis turns his head and places his cheek on Harry's head and looks at all the relieved looks of the adults. Especially Christian.

That meant it was time to go.

* * *

"I swear big brother, I don't understand how you handle this trip every single time."

Christian says getting all the bags and putting them at the back of Jonathan's minivan. Jonathan smiled back at Christian as he helped him close the trunk (or boot idk what you call it) and went to the drivers' side as Christian went to the passenger side.

Jay and Lara stood outside waiting for the two boys who were stalling by walking slowly so they could see the sunset.

"Harry! Louis! Hurry up!"
"But daddy! We wanna see the sunset."
"If you get in I'll take you to a place where you can see it better."

At Jonathan's statement, both boys raced to the van and sat at the back. Next, Jay and Lara got in and the door closed and Jonathan started driving away from the airport.

Louis was poking Harry's dimples and Harry was giggling so hard and saying 'stop that!' which only made Louis do it more. The adults were too wrapped up in their adult conversations to even care about the noise the two were creating.

Harry's legs were in Louis' lap so Louis started tickling below Harry's knees, making Harry squeal like a kid. Louis laughed along with him and their laughter mixed together beautifully.

Eventually, they stopped and just started to catch their breaths. When they did calm down, they stared at each other, not even noticing that the van was slowing to a halt.

The door opened and that made them realize that the car had stopped. They got out and stood outside looking around. Harry took Louis' hand in his and Louis smiled back.

They walked to the end of the sidewalk and looked over at the view of the outback and the sun setting slowly with a beautiful orange color. Harry awed in amazement as he watched it all unfold.

Louis thought it a perfect time so he turned Harry to face him and looked him staright in the eyes.

"You're so beautiful princess. Even the sunset doesn't look as pretty as you."
"Lou..."

Harry blushed breaking eye contact with Louis, before Louis put his fingers under Harry's chin and made him look back at him.

"I'm serious baby. But I have to make you even prettier. I have something for you."

Louis let go of Harry's chin and removed the necklace from the breast pocket of his shirt where it always was: close to his heart.

Harry gasps looking at the pendant from over six months prior. Harry smiled and blushed at the same time as his insides went all giddy.

Louis told him to turn around which Harry does eagerly. Louis places the necklace lightly around Harry's neck and locks it at the back. When Harry turns around, he gives Louis a hug and Louis hugs him back, kissing his cheek in the process.

"You are such a romantic sap."

Harry lets out a light chuckle as they play pull back from the hug. It's true. The both of them had a certain soft spot for just a little romance.

Louis pulls Harry closer to him and looks over his face, then closes the space between them and kisses him. It was slow and passionate and Harry loved every second of it. Louis pulls back, laying his forehead against Harry's for a few seconds, watching as Harry smiled to himself. Then he pulled back but pulled Harry to his side as they turned back to the scenery.

They watched the remains of the sunset and decided it was about time to acknowledge the fact that they were on a trip with adults.

As they turned, Harry's phone began to ring. It was Niall. He answered immediately.

"Hey Niall. We landed safe and all. I'll call you once we get to the apar..."
"Harry forget about that. We have a problem."

Harry stops walking before crossing the road, making Louis stop and look at him curiously. He puts it on speaker and puts the phone between him and Louis. The signal was a little shake but they could still communicate.

"What's the problem Niall?"
"Ashton is here at Liam's and he's sobbing his ass out."
"What happened?"
"Luke broke up with him."

There was a short silence as Harry and Louis share confused glances.

"What was the explanation?"
"None. But he told him and I quote 'my work here is done. Time to finish the job back home.'"

Harry and Louis were even more confused at what that meant because really it made no sense. Louis spoke next trying to wave this off.

"Hey Niall, why don't you guys care for him and we'll call you guys in like an hour. The connection is terr..."

Louis didn't finish his statement when the phone was knocked out off their hands.

"Hey?"

Harry frowned hearing his phone fall, probably crack. Before he could even start his rant to whoever this was, he ducked in time to dodge a flying kick. It wasn't too dark and Harry and Louis couldn't believe their eyes at their assailant.

It was Luke.

"Luke? What are you do..."

Louis didn't even finish his statement when it all clicked together.

"You're the mole. You're the secret spy and you put us on the radar."
"Glad you figured it out Tommo. Jeez but you guys are so fucking slow. By the way, I would tell you to tell Ashton that I'm sorry but I don't think you're gonna make it out of here alive really."

Luke smirked hard and charged towards Louis, grabbing him by the waist. Louis cracked Luke's wrist freeing him as Luke let out a scream of pain. Harry kicked him square in the chest making him fly back and fall to the ground hacking some blood.

By this time, the adults had come out of the van wondering what was taking the boys so long. As they were about to cross the road, Christian noticed a blonde haired boy attacking Harry and Louis who fought back. From the corner of his eyes he noticed a window sliding down in a black car and the mouth of an AK-47 come out.

"We're being ambushed! Get the boys!"

Christian shouted running across the road towards the two boys who had managed to knock the clearly taller older spy down to the ground.

Christian tackled both boys just as the first bullets were fired, missing all of them by inches. Christian made sure to land on his back then roll over to cover the boys as more firing broke out. The sound of a door slamming shut and tires screeching added into the mix of the noise and then there was silence.

Once Christian was sure it was clear, he stood up off the boys who were holding each other and giggling.

"I swear, you two are a handful, but you are quite the team."

Harry and Louis smiled to each other and Harry held his necklaces with his other hand. And then those smiles turned into a beautiful laugh from the two making Christian just smile at the two.

That night after Christian got all the information he needed from Louis and Ashton (Harry's phone survived the attack thank God), Christian was able to prepare a detailed briefing for Miles and give him reasons why he should stop acting out at Harry for no reason at all.

Once they got back to Doncaster, it would be a very interesting time.

=•=*=•=

Yay!!!

Who else sits and watches Larry gifs and just feels like crying because LARRY!!! Ugh

These boys continue to be the death of me I swear 😪

Anyway... thank you so much again for still reading this book. I hope you love it as much as I do because I'm actually more excited for the sequel. I think you'll love it like I do.

Thank you for your continued support even just following my fan account @/LarriesKingdom on Instagram means a lot. You guys are absolutely amazing.

Stay beautiful!

-Linda-

Vote. Comment. Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160 15 7
•Cover made by @tomm0way aka t0mmoway on Instagram <3 [⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️]: Suicide Self Harm Drug use Don't read if sensitive Harry Styles is a...
82.2K 3.5K 43
"You've got my devotion, but man I can hate you sometimes." In one year, Harry Styles' entire world flips upside down. With his father and sister gon...
480K 19.1K 43
Louis' mother managed to get him a job as a housemaid in Styles' family mansion. What happened when the feminine 18 years old boy met the gorgeous an...
82K 3.9K 21
When youngs boy turn seven, they find out if they can give birth or not. If they can, they're sent off to learn the motherly duties of the house and...