If Transformers Robots In Dis...

By TransformersFan

In my opinion, I think this will be very cool. But I also think not a lot of people will like this at all, bu... More

Usernames
Chapter 1: Guessing Game
Chapter 2: Why Grimlock? Why?
Chapter 3: Decepticons
Announcement
Randomness
Trouble with usernames
New users
Learning and some randomness
Autobots
Truth or dare
Another one
Star Wars
A/N
2K and A/N
Here we go again
Are you serious?
Some more randomness
A/N
A/N
Haha!
Oh no
Oh my gosh (not a chapter)
Holy Crap (Not a chapter)
A/N
Sad news (not a chapter)
Hey (Not a chapter)
I'm still alive
Update

A/N

145 1 8
By TransformersFan

Hey everyone, I know it's been a while since I have last submitted a new chapter, but that is because I have been so busy, that I have had no time to get on. I also don't know when I will be able to write another chapter, or if I will even continue, since I have no ideas on what to put in the chapters, because I really don't want to reuse some of the stuff I have already done. But the one thing I do know, is that I will not be continuing the other book I was working on, which I will probably just delete, since I have no more ideas for it. The reason why I am telling you about all of this is because I believe that all of you should know, and so that maybe you could share your ideas with me, and I really don't want to stop this book, cause it seems that there is a lot of you that really enjoy it. So let me know what you think I should do, because it would really help if you did. Thank you.

Till next time then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 50 15
Bella has a very action packed life, well everyday is full of action since she is an Autobot trying to protect the planet earth and its inhabitants...
53.3K 1.2K 21
When the bots go on a mission a relic reveals their human side. They will face humanity's every day pain. Will they stay in this form, or will they f...
580 19 4
After Silas betrayed M.E.C.H to join the decepticons a cybertronian pod fell onto earth what new possibilities will these bring and what consequences...
35.7K 604 22
What if stinger was a femme. After Galvatron brings the prototypes to life they attack Hong Kong bumblebee fights stinger he finds out that she's no...