Tell Me Why βœ”οΈ [ First Book ]

By kyxlies

All they wanted was a princess. All she ever wanted was a life. They were Alpha's but Teacher's. She was an... More

CAST
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
PLEASE READ!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
NEW BOOK
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
New Book
THE MELANIE SERIES ?
NEW MELANIE BOOK!
Dark Deception

Chapter 4

5K 125 12
By kyxlies

       “SCARED”

      “So how was the first day?” My brother Drake asked as I dreaded the feeling of going back into the hell hole they called school. “Good. I guess.” I gulped as I heard a knock on the door. “Oh that’s one of my friends can you get that?” Drake asked as I rolled my eyes. I was only wearing a long white t-shirt with neon pink nike shorts.

       I opened the door to reveal a boy with dark brown eyes and black hair with an uneven jawline. He was pretty cute but with all that went down on the first day of school boy’s and teachers were the last thing on my mind. “Hey I’m Cody.” The flushed boy said as his cheeks reddened. “Hi I’m Kiara Drake’s in the kitchen.” I said as I opened the door wider for he could come in.

       So supposedly he was coming for dinner as my brother said which made me groan. “Mom and Dad are still at the pack house so they're not coming this week. Just please behave and have dinner with us. Oh and he is sleeping over so please just do me this favor.” Drake whispered but I knew Cody could hear because he was a werewolf after all.

          “Fine but you owe me one.” I growled as I walked back to the table sitting across from this Cody guy. I quickly ate my food when I got a message from my phone making me get up as I went to my backpack. I did my code as I clicked on the message icon.

Unknown: You know you should have way better manners. Especially being the Alpha’s little unshifted mate.

-C

      My eyes widened as I saw Cody putting his phone away making me assume he might be C but who know’s. There is many people in this town that names start with a C. I growled as I saw my eyes flash bright orange making me gasp. “Is everything okay?” Cody asked as he putted his hand on my shoulder making me jump.
         “Y-yeah everything is okay.” I said as I went back to my seat. But the how the heck did my eyes change from yellow to bright orange? I continued to eat as I could feel Cody’s eyes bore into my body making me tense as I grabbed my plate putting it away. “I think I’m going to go to bed early.” I said as both boys nodded. I grabbed my backpack as I ran to my bedroom hoping for this day to end quickly. I opened my bedroom door as I went in locking it behind me.
      I took a warm shower washing all the dirtiness off of me and when I mean dirtiness I mean Mr. Blake’s and Mr. Donovan’s hands. I shivered in disgust as I could feel tears flowing down my pale cheeks. I felt nasty and sinful. I shouldn’t let anyone touch me like that and the way my body reacted to there touch made me cry even more.

      I turned the shower off as I dried myself off brushing my teeth. I went back to my room as I putted on a fresh pair of underwear on and a long black T-shirt. I already did my homework and now I’m bored. Just great. I fell on my bed as I turned on the Tv watching TVD when I heard my phone bing making me jump as I looked over the message.

Jamie: S.O.S!

       I quickly putted on some jeans as I did my hair in a messy bun. I putted my phone in my purse as I left my room when I bumped into someone. “Going somewhere Kiara?” I heard Cody asked as I saw his eyes glow bright yellow making me jump.

      “Yes a friends can you let me go?” I said as he was trapping me with both fist near my head. My back was on the wall making Cody smirk as he leaned in making me knee his crotch as my eyes turned bright orange. I used my I guess werewolf speed to dash out the house as I walked across the road because she was literally in front of my house.

       “What wrong?” I said as she let me in handing me her phone.

Unknown: Tell anyone about the us and Kiara and I will Kill you and your family.

-C

     I gulped knowing this was from the Alpha’s making me groan as I felt my anger rise. “Let’s go we're going to pay a little visit to the Alpha’s.” I smirked as Jamie did the same walking out of the house. I was going to make sure they didn’t mess with me or my loved ones.

       We both went into her car as the pack house wasn’t that far but we didn’t feel like walking so yeah. “So who is that boy that was at your house?” Jamie asked as I groaned. “Cody he is staying with us for a few days and I feel like there is something he is hiding.” I growled out as Jamie nodded. “What do you mean hiding?” Jamie asked as her eyebrow rose.

        “Well lately I been getting these weird unknown texts. They all have a C at the bottom of them but I don’t know who it is. I mean it could be him but there is loads of people that have C as their first name.” I said as I saw Jamie tense. “Have you been getting Unknown texts too?” I asked as she gave me her phone.

Unknown: Poor little Jamie has to deal with her reckless family.

-C

        “You know my mom and dad are still apart I mean no one knows that except you.” Jamie said as then we arrived at the pack house. “Don’t worry. We’ll try to get thru this.” I promised as I got out the car inhaling the wolf scented house. “You ready?” I asked as Jamie nodded changing into her wolf which was a beautiful silver one with bright silver eyes.

         Know wonder how her and my brother got together. I kicked the door open as I saw Mr. Donovan staring at me with wide eyes. I could feel my anger boil when a ring of fire circled my body making me gasp as my eyes turned bright orange and sharp teeth penetrated from my gums.

A/N:NOT HER JUST PRETEND

         I roared as I saw my skin turning black as ash from a fire. I gasp as I could feel myself shifting into something. “Hellhound.” Mr.Donovan said as I could see my parents walk into the room. “Try to stop me.” I growled as I saw blue fire urput from my body.

A/N:NOT HER JUST PRETEND

HER WOLF

A/N: HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER AND THE BOOK SO FAR!

PLEASE CHECK OUT

AND

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW

HAVE A NICE DAY!☺😊👑🍩🍦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 588 21
"Your not leaving." Cody growled pinning my arms above my head making me shiver in fear. He had never been so hurt of violent before. It's been 4...
16.2K 497 46
From where it all started My Life as I knew it before my world turned upside down was great, no not just great it was fabulous. It truly was until I...
27.8K 1.1K 16
Ho- How did this happen? what did i do? is it my fault? should i run? where would i go? they took it all from me.. im lost, what do they want from me...
757K 16.4K 128
(short chapters) He was like the Devil but his beauty on the outside made me weak. His whole being made me weak and I have no idea why. I hate him so...