Demonic Kookie -BTS (FF)

By Catch_BTS

Jeon Jungkook, Jungkook, Guk, Kook, Kookie, pain in ass... no matter how you call him it will be always the s... More

Jeon Jungkook
Jungkook
Guk
Kookie
Pain in ass
Seagull
Mr. Spreading Legs
International Playboy
Bunny
Muscle Pig
Nochu
golden maknae
GO LOOK!
Other book!

Kook

2.2K 79 9
By Catch_BTS

" Let's take a selfie, Kook!" " No" " What do you mean no?" I said a little bit sad." It's like the seventh selfie today isn't that too much?" He asked while we were walking " Where did you grow up? Kim Kardashian take like six hundred selfies pre day Kook!" I said jumping around." Well (Y/N), I grew up at hell if you didn't notice." He said laughing." You don't take selfies in hell?" I ask, dumbfounded ." Is it just me or are you really dumber after that ice cream?" " Hey, I am not dumb, okay! I just don't use my brain on summer holidays!" " I can see that." He said and started laughing. " You have to take me to hell!" " You want to go to hell?" He asked and stopped walking." Yes, I want to meet you Dad, Who is he even? Is he Remus, Tanit or Asriel?" I asked " First of all, how the fuck do you know all these names? Second of all, he's the legendary and only Satan." He said and started walking again." Wait your dad is Satan?" " Yup." " So when I am gonna die, and I will end up in hell, he can, like you know, bring be back to live?" " Just shut up." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 1.4K 26
"Can I trust you?" The BTS' mission is to unmask the mysterious gang named Crimson Blood. The leader of the gang is a supernatural being and is the l...
5.1K 489 10
A story about a murder case. Who kill this innocent victim?
5.8K 126 12
She's an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life. He's an idol, living the dream as a famous Kpop group that's well known all around the world. Ordina...
10.5K 280 12
Two 6 years old twins, Nico and Natalia, were abandoned by their mother. Having no clue who there father is, they had to be there for each other. Th...