Rigby x Mordecai (Finished)

By Blueberrypockey

Rigby falls drunk and comes into were Mordecai slept he started touching him badly Mordecai pushed him away b... More

Hurten!
Sick day!
sick day part two!
sick part 3!^^
sick part 4!
lerterly tired!
Rigby hurt and sick Mordecai
sad mordecai!
Ending!

beginning to feel alot like sickness!

1.1K 30 7
By Blueberrypockey

Mordecai pov

Ever since we became human I've been getting sick... Mordecai and Rigby get over here now!.... Yes Benson I said trying to keep my vomit from hitting me you two wash my car Benson said No way dude you wash it yourself and plus I have stuff to do I'm going out with my girlfriend Rigby said right away Fine than Mordecai you can wash it or your fired! Benson said to me patting me on the head I nodded and look a spouge and the bucket full of soap and water than started to clean Rigby got back a few hours later I was still washing the car he went inside it was already 6:00 pm I started at 2:00 I'm slow because I'm weak right now sickness it's annoying I went inside and Right was playing video games he saw that I came in as plail as ever.. Hey dude you don't look so good are you feeling alright? He asked me I'm going to sleep I told him walking up the stairs he followed me up them and sat on my bed as I layed there he saw me hurting and he kissed me on the lips I got up shocked WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!? I shouted at him what girlfriend I broke up with her he said pinning my arms down so I could not hit him I sat there and felt a Something hug me than a hand go down my shirt I let it be Rigby's hand went down my shorts and boxers his hand touched a spot that made me shiver luckily I fell asleep on him he started to pet my hair....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 6K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
433K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
1.1M 35.9K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
710K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...