Confused Love.

Par ArisTrapSoull

"What are you doing Keith?" Y/N asks him. He looks up at her and kisses her. "Just let me make love to you b... Plus

1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

4.

4K 255 95
Par ArisTrapSoull

First off, I wanna thank glointrovert for supporting me since the day I made both of my books. She's constantly been making me feel great about myself. She's made me think that my books are actually good. I really love her for being my #1 supporter and giving me so many positive comments. ❤️ Much love gorgeous 💋

______________

"Keith where's my clothes at?" Y/N yells from the guest room, well it was basically her room because she sleeps in it. She looked in the dressers and couldn't find her clothes.

Keith walks in and sees she only in her Victoria secret Bra and Panty set. "T-They in my room," He stutters while looking her up and down. When she turns around, he snaps out of his daze and looks up at her.

"Can you go get them for me? Cause I don't have anything on," she says while looking at him. He nods quickly and speeds out of the room.

When Keith gets to his room, he leans his body on his Grey colored walls. He closes his eyes. "God please keep me restrained. Before I really pound my bestfriend," he says to himself. He then grabs the clothes and walks back to the guest room. He knocks this time and she opens the door, grabbing the clothes.

"Thanks Buggie!" Y/N yells closing the door. Keith then walks downstairs to see all the boys in his living room. He then sits on the couch that had Woody and Luke on it.

"Where you was at?" Luke says while looking at the tv. Him and Bryshere were playing 2k17 while woody and Algee were on their phones. "Changing then I gave Y/N her clothes," he says while whipping out his phone, seeing a text from Leian.

Leian 💜
I miss you baby.

Keith
You too .

Keith then walks to the kitchen and grabs some chips from his cabinet. Algee sees what Keith had in his hand and his eyes widen. "Nigga gimme some !"  Algee says while holding his hand out. Keith looks at him and scoffs. "Nigga yo hungry ass better go grab you a bag!" Keith yells while putting a chip in his mouth. All of a sudden everybody runs inside the kitchen grabbing something. "Aye don't eat up all my fucking food!" Keith yells at them.

Y/N comes downstairs in a Minnie Mouse Onesie with a parted sleek back bun in her head. She looks inside the kitchen and sees all the boys except Keith up in there. She points over at the kitchen and looks at Keith. "They finding them something to eat," Keith says while putting another chip inside his mouth. He then looks at what she's wearing and smiles. "Awwww! My wugga looks adorable!" Keith yells while walking over to Y/N , pinching her cheeks with the hand that he didn't use to eat chips. Y/N giggles and slaps his hand.

"Lemme lone!" She whines and starts walking to the couch with her little black tail hanging on her booty. He looks at it and laughs. She sits on the couch in a criss cross. And he sits next to her. "I hope I didn't make you feel some type of way earlier Keith," she says while looking at him. Keith stops chewing for a second then swallows his chips.

"N-nah , you good." He stutters looking at her. She laughs. "You're such a bad liar!" She says while nudging him.

Minutes later, the boys walk in with food. Some had junk food others had leftovers from the party. "Damn half of your refrigerator prolly gone!" Y/N yells looking at all the food. All the boys look at her and laughs.

"The fuck are you?" Woody says while looking at Y/N. She rolls her eyes at him. "Woody you be trying me everyday! I'm Minnie Mouse!" She yells at him and laughs a little.

"Nah girl you a rat!" He says laughing. The boys laugh along with him. Y/N laughs and hits him on his chest. "I hate you dude!" She yells stomping her way into the kitchen.

When she gets to the kitchen, she goes to the snack cabinet. It had a bunch of junk food in the snack cabinet. "Oooh Keith! Mommy went shopping didn't she?" She says looking at all the junk food with a smile on her face. "What you talkin-ooh!" He says laughing. "Girl you fat!" He also says while grabbing him a fruit roll up.

"Keith since you grabbing stuff you can grab me a bag of hot funyins , Gushers, fruit roll up-" She tries to say but gets cut off by Keith. "Uh no that's enough!" He yells a little grabbing everything she wanted. She pouts and balls her fist up, bending her arms then slapping her fist down in the air. "Why!" She whines while looking up at Keith. He laughs and kisses her forehead. "Come on, you gone get diabetes messing around with this junk food," Keith says while picking her up and putting her on the counter. Y/N had her arms crossed with her bottom lip out, pouting.

"You just look so adorable I can't take you serious!" He yells a little and laughs."I'll cook you breakfast tomorrow if you stop pouting," he says while looks up at her. Y/N turns her frown into a smile then starts waving her feet. She kisses Keith's cheek then gets down from the counter. She grabs her junk food from him and runs into the living room, sitting next to Luke. Luke glances at her and chuckles a little. "You know you look like a toddler right now? Like the whole onesie and you already short so ," he says laughing. She laughs with him and starts eating her junk.

____________

"I'm tired B," Bryshere says while getting up from the floor. "Imma go crash," he says while jogging up the stairs. It was currently 4 o'clock in the morning. "Yeah me too," Luke says while getting up and going upstairs after him.

"Imma be upstairs if y'all need me," Keith says while going upstairs to his room. Y/N and Algee were now left alone. "I enjoyed you tonight," Algee says while sitting next to her. She smiles " I enjoyed you too, Al." She says while getting up and stretching. "I might go crash too, I am kinda sleepy." She says while walking towards the stairs.

"Wait," Algee says, grabbing her hand gently. She turns around and looks at him. "Wassup?" Algee looks down. "I um. I'm feeling you Y/N. I haven't had the courage to say it, but now I'm saying it. I've like you for a long time. I just.. I just really love everything about you. " Algee says while looking up from the group and into Y/N's eyes.

"Algee, I'm not ready for commitment right now.." she trails off looking into his eyes. He smiles. "I didn't expect you to be babygirl. Just tell me when you're ready to be." He says, kissing her cheek and jogging up the steps. She smiles and walks up the steps then goes towards Keith's room. She knocks on the door. He opens it , rubbing his eyes alittle.

"Were you sleep?" Y/N says while looking up at him. "Yeah I was , but what's wrong?" She looks down and then back up at him. "I need to talk to you," she says while sitting on his bed. He sits right next to her and looks at her. "What's wrong?" He asked again. She looked up at him and then up at the ceiling. "Algee told me how he felt about me and I told him I wasn't ready for commitment because I'm not ready for commitment. It's just.. i don't know," Keith was surprised to hear that Algee told her how he felt. Keith didn't know what to say. All he did was put his head down and sigh.

"What's wrong Keith?" She says looking at him. He looks up at her. "If I tell you what's wrong with me. It'll be too much for you in one night wugga." He says while getting up and looking out his balcony. She walks up behind him and looks up at him. "You can tell me anything.  I'm your bestfriend Keith," she says while rubbing his back.

"See, that's the thing. I don't wanna be bestfriend's," he says looking at Y/N into her eyes. She tears up a little "w-what do you mean Keith? YOU TELLING ME YOU DONT WANT TO BE MY BESTFRIEND ANYMORE!" She screams at him. "I wanna be more than that Y/N. I wanna be your boyfriend and your bestfriend wugga.  I wanna be the boy that'll provide you with anything you need. I wanna be the boy that you wake up to everyday. I wanna be the boy to kiss you and there's so much I've been wanting to tell you ever since I  starting feeling this way about you Y/F/I." Keith says while grabbing both of her hands. "I'll wait for you. I'll stay your bestfriend till your ready. I'll be right by your side." Keith said while kissing her lips slowly.

She was too Shocked, surprised, anything you can think of. She didn't think her bestfriend felt this way about her. She slowly kisses back, but quickly pulls away. "All of this is too much Keith," she says while putting both of her palms on her eyes. Keith picks her up and cradles her. "I'm sorry wugga," he says while kissing her forehead. Keith stayed up until he heard her sleep. He then looks up at the ceiling and thinks.

___________________

Probably the last update from me because I have finals this week. Tuesday and Wednesday. I'll probably update Thursday night. ❤️or sooner than that ☺️ probably would give y'all a Valentine's Day update !! ❤️

Vote . Comment and Share 💜

Tell me how y'all feel about this chapter!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

57.6K 2.4K 22
Keith left his long time girlfriend, Laila to pursuit his dream of acting. But many things start to come into the light when you're a superstar. a sh...
14.7K 740 37
I wrap my legs around his waist, bringing his face centimeters from mine. "Can you keep a secret?" I watch his eyes trail down to my lips. "Only if y...
5.4K 188 32
━in which a lonely, ridged boy finds himself biting more than he can chew by falling for the new girl. ═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═ started: 11.18.19 completed: 0...
72K 2.4K 29
Who would've thought a therapy session would end like this. Lies. Betrayal. Lust. Love.