Capture (Lauren/You)

By DangerousNight8

We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckles... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Please Read!
New Book!

CHAPTER 11

3.3K 101 11
By DangerousNight8

Previously

"I'm just gonna go for a swim." Lauren said quietly and she was accompanied by Normani while I stayed right beside Shawn. 'Totally jealous,' he mouths at me and I watched her play in the water with Normani who was accompanied by Dinah and Camila while Ally stared at me with a cocked eyebrow wanting an explaination.

"I'll explain later," I reassured her and I grinned when Ally nodded in approval while Shawn started to talk with Ally.

How will this turn out?
______________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

Shawn had an arm wrapped around my shoulder, it was nice to have my old best friend back but What. The. Actual. Fuck!? I kept glancing at the girls who awkwardly smiled at us everytime I looked at them. Especially, Lauren she would pull off that fake smile she always had back when we hated each other. I was pretty sure now that she hated me more than anything and it hurts me a lot.

"Babe? Dinah asked a question." Shawn nudged my side and I turned my head towards Dinah who was drinking from her water bottle. "Sorry, what was it?"

"How long have you and Shawn had been dating?" Dinah asked curiously, "just a week ago." Shawn answered for me and I gave his hand a light squeeze thanking him mentally.

"Okay, listen Shawn you better treat her right even if I might cry myself knowing that my ship (Y/S/N) [with Lauren] didn't sail completely and sunk in the middle." Dinah pouted making me chuckle awkwardly, glancing at my side and I see how Lauren was busy watching something with Camila on her phone.

I let Dinah do the inquisition on Shawn but I'm pretty sure he'll pass on every question since he's a pretty good guy, he's kinda like my other older brother aside from Chris and I widened my eyes in realization. Chris, shit! If he hears about this me fake dating Shawn he'll beat the shit outta me. I pulled out my phone to text Chris but I suddenly see a familiar text by someone and I almost choked on my food.

From: Unknown (sent @10:29am)
(Y/N)? Can we meet up? I know you're in LA can we please talk?

To: Unknown (sent @10:31am)
What is there to talk about? How the fuck did you even get my number? Don't bother me anymore with your bullshit.

From: Unknown (sent @10:33am)
Don't make me do this, (Y/N). I will find you.

Great that psychotic bitch is gonna look for me but whatever, she's not worth my time. I groaned internally then got up from my seat to walk up the shore and I told them I was gonna take a walk for a while. "Mind if I join you?" Ally asked and I shook my head 'no'.

"Let's go," once we we're far away from the girls, I noticed how Ally kept staring at me and I soon got uncomfortable about it. "What?"

"So why'd Shawn agreed to be your fake boyfriend?" This again, of course, I wasn't off the hook just yet. "He thinks that if he make Lauren jealous she might wanna admit her feelings towards me but I doubt that."

"(Y/N), don't ever think otherwise. I've seen how Lolo has been looking at you lately, sure she might be a little bit bipolar now but she's just processing that state she's in. I know she's with Brad but I'm pretty she he doesn't make her happy at all. She never smiles truly around him the way she smiles around you." I felt my heart leap in joy when she mentioned how the green eyed young woman reacted towards me, it was good to know that it isn't just me who's feeling this.

"What do I do, Allycat? I can't even get her attention for a little while and guess what she seems pretty fucking annoyed whenever I'm there!" I started waving my hands around making small gestures but I didn't care about how fucking idiotic I looked while doing that weird hand gestures. I'm more worried about Lauren and my freaking ex popping back in town. Okay, okay. A, she's only annoyed because of Shawn and B, I don't really think she can hate you. Even if she did she'll miss you for sure."

"Is that how you feel when Camila messes up at some point?" I asked with a smug grin on my face, "shut the fuck up." I chuckled softly and smirked at her cursing making me fake gasp at her. "What can't I curse freely?" I raised both of my hands up in defense and we soon walked back, seeing only Camila and Lauren sitting by the sands.

"There you are, Ally! I need some help with... snacks. Dinah and Normani are taking too long in the bathroom. Oh and (Y/N)? Shawn said he needed to talk to with his manager for awhile. So, we'll be right back!" Camila gently yanked Ally's arm then pulled her along with her towards the convenience store but before leaving the pale Cuban beside me grabbed the sunshine's arm.

"I'm tagging along. I have to meet up with Chris." I tilted my head in confusion at what she just said, "Oh, okay then you two can wait by the car." Ally said and I noticed Lauren made a face.

"I'll just take my car. I'll see you girls back at the hotel." I said taking my leave wasting no time when I walked away, knowing Lauren was probably smiling in joy when I left her presence.

---

I was by this club Cara asked me to meet her up at, I groaned when I took a shot glass feeling the liquid go down my throat, feeling my head pound by the blasting music from the speakers, watching people grind against each others bodies, completely wasted.

"You should really know how to have fun, (Y/N)! Stop thinking and drink!" the blonde model shouted, handing me another shot and feeling it go down my throat burning intensely.

I dragged myself to the dancefloor, dancing along with others and I felt someone grined their ass on my front side making me smile uncontrollably. It would've been better if L- Shut up You're here to have fun To get distracted Not to think about her!

"It's been awhile since you've gotten all tipsy," a familiar deep voice spoke and when I turned around I squealed, pulling him in a tight hug. "Chris, you dickhead!" I said while laughing uncontrollably

"Who you trying to forget?" This guy knew me inside and out I just noticed how annoying it is. "I don't know what you mean,"

"You can lie to me but you can't lie to yourself, (Y/N)." I hate it when this cocky guy uses that tone against me and I groaned internally. "Ugh, fine, I guess I am trying to forget someone."

"Who?" Uh, you're fucking drop dead gorgeous sister! "Just someone." I shrugged casually and he nodded while eying me. To be honest, Chris asked so many question that night and I was glad when he didn't asked about um, green eyes. I told myself I shouldn't waste my time on worrying over someone who didn't even confront me at all. I didn't know how many shots I did but fuck! I was drunk and I couldn't even see where I was going.

"You shouldn't drive," a familiar voice beside me said obviously and took my car keys by my purse. I was about to protest but this person pushed me in the car and I stared out the window getting lost. "I'm sorry, (Y/N)." I looked at the person who was currently driving my car and I didn't know how long I held my breath as it felt like in any word she could've said, she can control me.

"Why are you sorry, Jauregui? I should be sorry. I'm sorry for being a stubborn, delusional and annoying person in your life." She suddenly hit the brakes all of a sudden making me lunge forward in my own seat, luckily, the seatbelt saved me from the impact. "You- you weren't that annoying. I just-" I hear her took a deep breath and stayed silent while driving. I knew the road she was driving at, we we're currently headed towards her apartment.

---

"You we're perfect. Amazing, honest, romantic and a very sweet person. I just don't want you to hope for something that I wouldn't be able to give to you." I hear her say, we we're in the elevator and we had a certain distance, I stood by the very corner opposite from her side while she stood near the elevator's buttons. "I'm not asking anything just let me show you that I can treat you better than anyone can."

I walked up to her and cornered her, pushing her against the wall and kissed her passionately. The kiss was passionate and intimate, it wasn't like any other kisses I've had before. I could literally feel the butterflies erupting from my stomach and I licked her bottom lip, asking for entry. I groped her ass that I cupped with my other hand making her moan, taking my chance when she had her mouth open and I rubbed my tongue against hers.

She pulled away from the kiss, dragging me out of the elevator when we arrived at the very floor and we entered her room soon enough when she opened it. "Good house," she smiled and she grabbed my hand then dragged me to her room. "Just shut up and make love to me." She demanded and it seriously, sounded so hot when it came from her.

I pushed her on the bed, taking my time and I pulled her dress off over her head. She looked so gorgeous in her black lacy thong, it made me get a clear view of her erect nipples by her lacy bra and she had this look filled in her eyes. I removed my shirt and pants off, revealing my black bra and boxers. (A/N: In this story you have a g!p. Forgot to mention that bit at the first but enjoy!)

I slowly pulled off her lacy panties with my teeth and I could hear her whimper and whine underneath me, making me smirk in victory, she was whimpering helplessly underneath me while she had a tight grip on the blankets. "F-Fuck! Stop teasing me, (Y/N)." I quickly ripped her lacy bra and I removed my bra and boxers, revealing my 10 inch dick.

She widened her eyes when she saw my size and she bit her bottom lip sexily. I was about to cum when she pulled off that sexy look and she looked at my eyes in a pleading way, wanting to take my beast size in her hole. "What do you want?" I asked in a low raspy tone and she bit her bottom lip but moaned when I started sucking on her neck as I hit her soft spot soon enough. "(Y/N), ju-just do it!" I went down then sucked on her right nipple and she moaned loudly with her back arching a little off the bed.

"What do you want, Lauren?" I asked and fingered her gently but abruptly while massaging her left breast, seeing her drown in pleasure was a dream come true. "I-I want you inside me!" She screamed out and I smirked then slid the tip pf my cock into her tight pussy. She moaned out loud and hearing her shaky moan took me off my edge.

I started thrusting inhumanly inside her while she screamed profanities and arched her back higher than before making me moan along with her, feeling her walls massage my cock perfectly and how it stretched with every thrust that I made into her. "(Y/N), I-I'm close!" She moaned out underneath me and I grunted feeling myself come closer. "(Y/N)!" She wrapped her arms around my neck with her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Hold it in," I ordered with an evil grin on my face and she whimpered while I stayed still inside of her. "(Y/N), I-I c-can't." I squeezed her left boob and glared at her evilly, "yes you can." Seeing her close on the edge made me smile, it was quick but it was so full of passion and her body was even more gorgeous without her clothes on. "You can release now, babe." I whispered in her ear and pecked her lips.

"Round 2?"

It was a beautiful moment even if it won't last long.

__________________________________________________________________________

After so many years I finally updated again! 😂 Thank you so much for the 1k reads! Oh my god! I never thought this story would get this far. I literally just made this story just for fun but now its not just my fun but for you readers too!
Thank you so so much!
If ya'll have any suggestion on how the next story will go I'm open for suggestions since I'm burning out of ideas.

Vote, Comment and Share this book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!
190K 5.3K 53
"He will protect her life. She will protect his heart." You were perfectly happy with your life. So what if you beat up people? So what if you were t...
1.3K 41 29
"We put the bad in the past now we alright" Or are they? Stay tuned for another wild ride through Normani and Vanessa's life. Final book in "The Str...
130K 3K 26
Just a little Y/N x Lauren story. Read it to find out more