DNA (teen wolf / isaac lahey)

By teenwoIf

Elizabeth Katy Argent is Allison Argent's cousin. When Katy gets expelled and her parents decide to make her... More

D N A
Chapter 2: Call Me Katy
Chapter 3: Trust
Chapter 4: Mind Of A Wolf
Chapter 5: Satan In A V-Neck
Chapter 6: Decisions
Chapter 7: Ulterior

Chapter 1: Stranger

8.7K 171 28
By teenwoIf

Katy's P.O.V

I looked around once more before I made my way into the car. The rain was pouring down as if it knew exactly how I felt. Washington weather always had a way of representing my mood, mostly because it was always rainy.

I didn't really want to leave, but I had no choice. Getting sent off to my Uncles house wasn't something I planned on doing. My parents thought it'd be good for me and my cousin as well considering her mom, (my aunt Victoria) passed away and she needs more family to be around.

I usually got what I wanted, but I knew my parents weren't going to change their mind, probably because I got expelled from the only school in town.

But, I guess you could say I was excited to see Allison, she was always my favorite cousin even though we never kept contact. Last time I saw her was about two years ago right before she moved to Beacon Hills. I wasn't happy she was leaving, but I had no say in the situation since they had to move because of uncle Chris's job or something along those lines. Maybe it was better for me to leave Washington, it does kind of suck not being able to see them anymore, but it also does suck leaving all my friends also.

"Elizabeth, We're at the airport. Lets grab your bags and go before you miss your flight." My dad said as he parked near the entrance of the airport. I cringed when I realized he called me Elizabeth. I never liked that name so I always went by my middle name Katy. Only my parents called me Elizabeth no matter how many times I told them I didn't want to be called that.

I grabbed most of my bags and my dad carried the rest as he followed behind me.

"Dad. Just give me all the bags. I can carry them all and I have to board the plane anyways." I said as I rolled my eyes. He really didn't even have to walk in the airport with me but he did anyways.

"Okay dear. Call me when you get there. Mom and I love you and we'll miss you." He said as he hugged me with one arm.

Yeah, if they were going to miss me so much then why would they even make me go? Plus, why couldn't my mom take even one day off work to come say bye to me? Whatever.

I shrugged it off and quickly boarded the plane so I wasn't late. I took my seat and put my headphones in, trying to drown out the sound of everyone's voices on the plane. I leaned back against my chair and closed my eyes, falling into a slumber.

*---*

"Excuse me ma'am?" A flight attendant said as she lightly shook my shoulder, "We landed about five minutes ago." She said as she smiled warmly.

"Thanks." I murmured as I quickly got up and grabbed my bags.

I pulled them all off the plane and into the airport while I checked my phone.

"Hey Katy! We'll meet you at luggage pick up.

x Allison"

I smiled as I read her text and went through the airport procedure with a spiraling new perspective. Since no one knew me here, I could use that as an advantage. I didn't know exactly how, but I knew I could. If you moved somewhere new, wouldn't you want to try it too? Just fix all of the bad habits you had? Be more confident? Do things that the people that actually knew you never thought you'd do. Create a new image of yourself. Maybe not as extreme as the girl on Zoey 101 did when she first went to Pacific Coast Academy but something like that.

I pondered this whole thing as I walked to luggage pick up and instantly got pulled into a hug.

"Allison, its been forever." I said as I hugged her back, "And Mr.Uncle Argent what's up?!" I said not really knowing what to call him as I hugged him after I hugged Allison.

"Just call me Chris, Katy." He said as he smiled warmly.

"Come on, let's hurry and get your bags. We have a lot to catch up on." Allison said as she smiled.

"Okay." I said as I smiled and started grabbing my luggage only to have them taken away by Chris.

"I got the bags, you girls walk ahead and catch up." He said as he smiled again.

Allison grabbed my arm and pulled me ahead.

"How have you been?! I know its been a while, but i've seen your Facebook statuses recently and you don't seem to be as perky as you used to be." She said worried making me chuckle. I didnt even know she had a Facebook nevertheless friends with me on it.

"No no, its fine. Im fine. You know that boy Kyle I was dating for about two years? Its just our breakup was pretty hard and i'm sure my parents have told you about me getting expelled and all. But, its fine. I have a new start here I guess." I said as I sighed but she smiled,

"Well, My friend Lydia's coming over when we get home and were all going out." Allison started as she opened a car door for me and I got in and she sat next to me, "So, dont be all jet laggy and lets just have fun your first day here okay?"

"Alright." I said as I smiled. Allison was just as friendly as I remembered. Chris put my luggage in the trunk of the car and quickly got in and started the car.

We drove for only about ten minutes until he park in front of their condo.

"Hey, is that your jeep?" I asked Allison as I pointed to the jeep in their driveway. "I didn't know you had a car."

"No. Uhh, dad. Bring in Katy's bags and put them in her room. Katy come on." Allison said as she walked towards the jeep and I followed close behind.

"Oh uh hey Allison." Some kid said as he got out of the car and walked towards us.

"I haven't seen Scott all day and I need to find him because Derek showed up at school today and I dont know why and Kira said she hasn't seen Scott and -"

"STILES!" Allison said interrupting him.

"What? Oh Hey! Whos that?" He said pointing to me.

"Im Katy. Im Allison's cousin." I said as I raised my eyebrow at him and chuckled. He must've noticed me giving a quizzical look and his cheeks flushed with a soft pink I don't know why he would come to Allison about all these 'problems' about these random people going to school and such but I kind of found it funny.

"Oh uh hey. Im Stiles.. And uh yeah. Allison, wanna help me find Scott?" He said as he looked at her intensely like he was trying to tell her something with his eyes.

"I was supposed to go out with Lydia and Katy tonight.." She said sounding reluctant.

"Buuuut.." Stiles said as he moved his hands telling her to go on.

"But i'll help you. Stiles, Call Lydia and tell her to come help us. Katy, i'll take you out tomorrow okay? My dad will show you your room and just unpack til I get back.." She said as she smiled.

"I wanna help you guys with your mystifying journey to find Scott." I said as I looked at Allison. I could feel Stiles staring at me for whatever reason but I kept my focus on her.

"You still need to unpack. Just stay home and do that? I'll be back soon." She said as she smiled.

"Yeah, that sounds so exciting." I said sarcastically getting a chuckle from Stiles. Allison glared at him and he had a big cheeky grin on his face. He held his hands up in defense.

"What? I finally found a girl that may be as sarcastic as me." He said still smiling at me. I shook my head and laughed.

"Okay Allison." I said as I started walking towards the front door.

"Bye Stiles!" I yelled as I opened the door. He yelled something back sounding like "Bye Katy Kat" But I couldn't quite make it out.

I smiled a little as I walked into the living room. Stiles seemed pretty cool, maybe this place wasn't as bad as I kept thinking it may be. But one thing kept bothering me. Why couldn't I help find 'Scott'? And why was it so important that she had to go help? She said she wanted me to unpack, but we already were going to go out tonight so going along with Stiles to find this Scott guy wouldnt of made a difference. Maybe it was because it was only my first day here and she didn't want to get me involved in her friends drama or something. Or maybe she was just trying to make things short and simple so I wasn't all freaked out for school tomorrow. I wasnt sure, but it didnt bother me really. I did need to unpack.

Chris showed me to my room and I started unpacking.

By the time I finished unpacking, it was already 10 PM and Allison still wasn't back yet. She said she'd be back soon yet its been two hours.

I slowly got up and walked to her room. Maybe she already got back and I just didn't notice.

I slowly opened the door and saw her sitting on her bed.

"Dude, you could've told me you were back." I said as I went over to her only to see it wasn't her.

The boy turned towards me and looked at me oddly.

"Oh uh sorry. I thought you were Allison.." I said awkwardly. I dont know why I apologized considering there is a complete stranger sitting on my cousins bed.

"Who are you?" He asked as he got up and walked towards me.

"Im Katy. Im Allisons cousin. I just moved in." I said as I took a step closer to him, I didn't know exactly why I took a step closer, but I did. I didn't know if it was to see what he looked like because I couldn't really see him or if it was a confidence thing because of my new idea I thought of when I landed here.

"Who are you?" I questioned as I looked at him. He was tall and skinny, yet he had muscles, he had a defined jaw and blue eyes along with short brown hair. He was definitely one of the hottest guys I have ever seen.

"I'm a friend of Allisons. And i'm also surprised you aren't freaking out by now when you noticed a random person in her room." He said as he smiled showing off his perfect white teeth and smile. It honestly surprised me too. I probably should've been freaking out but I just didn't for some reason.

"Should I be freaking out?" I questioned as I laughed a little. He seemed completely harmless and he was probably just another one of Allison's friends like Stiles.

"No." He said as he smiled again.

"So what are you doing here anyways?" I asked as I sat on her bed and he stood next to me.

"I was looking for Allison." He stated blandly. .

"Well obviously. Otherwise you wouldn't be sitting in her bedroom at 10 pm. I meant why." I said as I rolled my eyes and smirked.

"I was looking for our friend Scott and" He said but I cut him off, "Shes out with that Stiles kid looking for him too."

"Really?" He said as he paced a little and rubbed his chin with his hand.

Why is everyone looking for this Scott kid? Was he seriously missing or did he just skip school or something? I wasnt sure but I sure as hell wanted to find out.

I nodded as I stood up and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked as I opened the door.

"Im going to help you guys find this Scott kid, you coming or what?" I asked as I smirked again.

He smirked back but then his mood seemed to shift and he sighed.

"I cant. I have to go." He stated as he walked towards her window.

Thats how he got in huh. "Don't tell Allison I stopped by." He stated as he opened the window.

I was reluctant about it. Why would he come here than want her not to know?

"Wait." I stated as an idea popped in my head as he was halfway out the window, "I wont tell her if you tell me your name." I said still not knowing what his name was.

"Isaac." He smirked as he jumped out out of her window onto the roof and jumped to the ground.

Hiii. I love you guys thanks for reading x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 47.6K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 55.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
147K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC