Dear Jungkook, Love Rosé

By ro-rosesarered

Rose and Jungkook are two idols that fall in love but with many complications due to schedules, scandals, and... More

Chapter One: D-day
Chapter Two : Rehearsals
Chapter Three: The bracelet
Chapter Four: All Eyes On Her Pt. 1
Chapter Five: All Eyes On her pt.2
Chapter Six: 1 AM?
Chapter Seven: Jennie & Jimin
Chapter Eight: Double Date
Chapter Nine: Meeting BTS
Chapter Ten: Her
Chapter Eleven: Surprise
Chapter Thirteen: No Longer Mine
Chapter Fourteen: Scandal
Chapter Fifteen: "Are you doing okay?"
Chapter Sixteen: Operation Rosékook
Chapter Seventeen: Happy Birthday
Chapter Eighteen: KNOCK KNOCK
Chapter Nineteen: Who's the confused one?
Chapter Twenty: I'm Not Like Her
Chapter Twenty One: His New Girl
Chapter Twenty-Two: A Jealous Kookie
Chapter Twenty Three: The Unexpected
Chapter Twenty-Four: Promise Me
Chapter Twenty-Five: Dream Come True
Chapter Twenty-Six: Did you tell her?
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Facetime
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I Missed You
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Little Time
Chapter Thirty: Last Day
It was because of you [ending]

Chapter Twelve: You

5.9K 278 63
By ro-rosesarered

JUNGKOOK POV

Jungkook cameover with a bouquet of roses to show Sinb. He was grateful for her. She was such a supportive friend since the night she re-befriended him. She also came to support them which he couldn't be more thankful for.

He held out the bouquet of Roses for her to look at and said," So what do you think?" He gave an iffy grin.

"It's beautiful!!" Sinb said holding the bouquet of roses in her hands. "Smells beautiful too."

She then looked up to Jungkook's face who was eyeing the flowers. "What do you think of me...Oppa? Am I beautiful?" She smiled for a reply.

Jungkook shook his zoned out expression away and focused on her question. "Uhh... Of course. Haha." He rubbed the nape of his neck.

Sinb smiled shyly and replied," I love it."

Jungkook's face lit up and said,"I'm glad you do! If you like it, then she'll probably love it too."

"She..?" Sinb asked with her brows furrowed and her eyes squinted.

Jungkook's eyes met with hers and said,"Y-yeah... my girlfriend..I plan on surprising her tonight. Thanks to you, you--"

Before Jungkook could finish, Sinb awkwardly cut him off and handed him the bouquet back to him. She tucked her hair behind her ears and let out a fake cough.

"Oh yeah! Haha, I forgot you asked for advice." She let out a laugh.

Jungkook noticed how Sinb expression and behavior changed. "Are you alright?"

Sinb's eyes that was on the bouquet suddenly averted to his when he asked her if she was alright. She replied, "I'm fine. Um, I have to go.... but congratulations on your win. I'll see you later."

She backed away from him and left like that. She didn't turn around or come back. Jungkook watched her go and from a distance he saw her wipe her tears away. He stood there in the hallway and tilted his head to the side out of confusion.

The poor boy was confused and slow witted.

"What did I do?" Jungkook asked himself innocently.

Then a slap hit the back of his head. "OW." He hollered. "What was that for hyung?"

"For being dumb." Suga said. "Obviously the poor girl likes you and she thought the gifts were for her."

Jungkook rubbed the back of his scalp and raised his eyebrows at Suga's prediction. Jungkook believed his hyung had a point. Why else would Sinb suddenly comeback? Maybe three years ago she did like him back, but the timing was off. She must've believed the timing felt right, now. However.... It's not.

Jungkook put down the bouquet and facepalmed himself. He rubbed his forehead and said,"Fuck!".

"Yeah. Fuck." Jimin said as he ate his milk flavored popsicle.

"Fuck. You." J-hope pointed to Jungkook.

"Fuck. ME!" Jungkook yelled out of frustration.

His hyungs watched Jungkook slouch down and zone out. He just dug himself a whole new problem.

"Congrats bro. " Namjoon said.

"I'm still confused on how Jungkook gets all these girls?" V interrupted.

Jungkook looked at V with his hooded eyes and was too tired to pick a fight with him.

"Hyungs what do I do?" Jungkook asked whining like a little kid.

"Text her." Jin suggested.

"No. Forget her, your priority is with Rose." J-hope replied.

"He can't just leave Sinb like that?" Namjoon said.

"Why not?" Suga asked.

"Okay, How about Jungkook just have them both?" V suggested.

The six of them turned to V and shook their head out of disappointment.

"Jungkook text Sinb, tell her that she's just a friend and then text Rose that you'd like to meet with her tonight." Jimin indicated.

Jungkook pointed to Jimin and picked his plan. "Will do."

***

The boys were back at their dorm and they were done with their schedule. All of them were in their comfy clothes except for Jungkook he had plans to go out and surprise Rose near the Han river. Where they first had their date.

However he texted her an hour ago and there was still no reply. When that hour passed, he texted her again. When there was still no reply he tried a third time. When there was nothing. He tried calling. Still no answer.

Jungkook grew worried. He wondered if she was okay. That morning she was fine. She texted him and said she was watching his performance. However, after they won, she didn't text him back.

"Hyung... She still hasn't texted back." He said to Jimin who was sitting on the couch with V.

"Didn't you text her an hour ago?" V asked.

"Yeah! Still no reply..." Jungkook said.

"That's weird." Jimin stated.

"I'm worried." Jungkook said sadly. He sat next to the two of them and looked at his phone. There was no new notifications and he was going to lose it. He over thought about many things.

"Let's call her members." Jimin said.

The rest of BTS came and all of them were suddenly involved in the mystery to find Rose.

"How do you know their number and why didn't you give it to us sooner? Suga asked.

"I don't know their number." Jimin said.

"I bet Jinyoung does." Jimin smirked.

The six of them grinned at each other and found the solution to Jungkook's problem.

***

"Shhh!!! It's dialing!" V said.

.

.

.

"여보세요. (Yeoboseyo, Hello)" A girl answered.

The seven of them were in shock couldn't believe that she answered.

"Yeoboseyo......" She said again.

V couldn't speak. He was flabbergasted. He tossed the phone in the air for someone else to catch it. When Jimin caught it, he shook his head vigorously and tossed it in the air once more. The phone landed in Namjoon's lap then the game hot potato was being played.

"Yeoboseyo....??" She repeated.

Jin caught the phone and put it on speaker. "Y--y-y-yeoboseyo?" He answered.

"Who is this?" She asked.

"U-uh...." He stuttered.

"Uhh.....?" She mimicked.

Jimin let out a low laugh and everyone silently hitted him in the chest for him to avoid laughing.

"Uh... this is Jin from BTS." He said.

"Oh...Hi. "She replied back. Then she asked, "How exactly did you get my number?"

Jin's eyes grew big and he looked to his members for help. Jungkook bit his nail and gestured for his hyung to continue.

"Um, Jinyoung." Jin answered.

"Aish--- That little piece of--- " She tried to say to herself.

"Is this Jisoo?" Jin asked.

"Yes." She replied.

"Oh, um. We were wondering if Rose was home. Jungkook is kind of worried. She's not answering his calls." He stated nervously.

There was a pause and utter silence on the other line. Did she hang up? No. She was trying to figure out what the hell to say. The boys all looked at each other as they heard no reply. Then suddenly they heard another voice.

"Just hang up." Someone said lowly.

"But they'll try and call back..." Jisoo tried whispering.

Jimin furrowed his brows at the phone and raised his eyebrow. "That voice sounds familiar..." He said to his members in a whisper.

"Unnie, screw them... they can kiss my ass." That voice said.

"Jennie no--- don't-- stop it---"

The two girls were obviously wrestling to get a hold of the phone.

"Jennie??" Jimin said to himself.

"Jennie.....!" Suga whisper excitedly.

Jimin suddenly grabbed the phone out of Jin's hand and took control. "Jennie Kim! This is Jimin, and YOU will NOT hang this phone up. Or else I'll--"

*beep beep beep beep beep *phone line ended.

"She just hung up on us." Namjoon said.

They all were silent while Jungkook closed his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair.

"THAT BITCH!" Jimin hollered.

***

.

.

.

"They better answer. " Jimin threatened.

The boys were behind Jimin and all eyes were on him. They trusted him since he was angry and more demanding this second time around.

"Yo." Someone answered.

This time it wasn't Jisoo.

"Ya~~ ! Tell Jennie she can kiss my ass! How dare she hang up on us?? We were playing nice too! Well not anymore." Jimin let out.

"Ew. I would never want to kiss your ass. I'm afraid I'll catch some disease." Jennie replied.

Jimin's blood boiled. They met again. The six of the boys jaw's dropped and they were shook by her words that fired back at Jimin hard. V tried not to laugh, but Jimin punched his chest before he could finish his cackle.

Jimin let a deep exhale escape from his breath and sternly said," Let Jungkook speak to Rose."

"Mmm.. no." Jennie taunted.

"Give us a reason why?"

"Jungkook are you listening?" Jennie asked.

Jungkook's buldged his eyes wide and he felt a sudden shiver crawl up his spine. She scared the hell out of him. He shook his head 'no' to his hyung.

"Jungkook isn't--"Jimin began but before he could finish, Jennie cut him off and said, "Don't lie you idiot."

Jungkook sat frozen and gulped hard.

"Jungkook if you're listening, I'm going to list the reasons why she doesn't want to see you. Okay? Listen well bro." Jennie demanded.

"One, You broke her heart.

Two, You're a player.

Three, you can rot.

Four, fuck your comeback and your win today.

Five, I hope she gets a lethal rash from your flowers."

The seven of them had their mouth dropped from her harsh words. Jungkook's facial expression was split between confused, attacked, and scared. Jimin didn't even have any words to fight back. Jennie was one hell of a brick wall.

"They are mainly the reasons why I hate you..." She smiled through the phone.

Jungkook rewinded to her words 'I hope She gets a lethal rash from your flowers'. That part confused him. Did she mean to Rose? He never gave her any flowers today. The only person who saw the flowers was his members and Sinb. Sinb was--

oh no. Sinb...

Jungkook grasped the phone out of Jimin's hand and desperately tried to recover this whole misunderstanding. Rose thought he was a player? A cheater? No it was all a mistake.

"Jennie, this is all a misunderstanding! I would never cheat on Rose!" Jungkook desperately tried to explain himself.

"Pfft, yeah yeah." Jennie ignored.

"Please let me explain myself. Please, let me talk to her." He begged.

ROSE POV

"Please, let me talk to her."

Rose heard him say. She was there the whole time as she watched Jennie defend them off. They were all in her bedroom listening on the battle of BTS vs Jennie. While Jisoo and Lisa were enjoying the show, Rose layed on her bed facing away from the three of them. As much as she wanted to believe him, she was there.

Jennie had the phone on mute and looked to Rose who was laying on her side. "I could say no..."

Jennie suggested as she looked to Rose for appoval. However, Rose continued to stay still.

Jennie unmuted them and as she was about to say no to him. It was too late.

Jungkook spoke.

"Rose, if you're listening. I want you to know that what you saw today was nothing. Sinb is my friend. The roses are for you. That's why I called you so many times so I can see you. Rose I don't know if you'll believe me, but I really really reeeeeally like you. Ever since you first literally bumped into me, I knew you were special and lucky. I would never want to hurt you. When you're hurt, I'm hurt. That's the last thing I want. Rose if I know what love is, it's because of you. "

Rose didn't turn around but every word he would say she would close her eyes even tighter. She was fighting the urge to cry for him. She didn't want to cry anymore. However, she couldn't help but listen. She could tell in his tone of voice he was fighting the urge to cry too. 'Rose if I know what love is, it's because of you'. She heard him say.

She opened her eyes and didn't hold back her tears. goddamn Jungkook.

She loved him too.

✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎

Author's Note: Are you all shook yet? Yo girl just came through with three chapters in one whole weekend. xD

Please vote and comment because I love reading your guys comments they are so fun.

BYEEEEEEE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.5K 32
In which taehyung and Jennie fall in love all over again after some.......well let's just say..........problems......
16.6K 852 26
[COMPLETED] Married to each other. Loves each other a lot. But when tragedy strikes? Will they be able to win together? Read to find out..
297K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...
97.1K 3.1K 26
On one drunken night, you find yourself almost sleeping with your best friend... the same best friend that used to date your other friend and is the...