Merchant - a Robin centred yo...

By Lady_Luci_

Richard Grayson wasn't adopted when his parents died. His social worker had held up the adoption papers from... More

Who is Merchant? pt.2
A new line of business.
Dilema. Dilema.
Meeting Young Justice... Again!
The request
Oh yeh a date
Talking about me... But not me?
A mission?
Help?
Merchant
The morning
The mission

Who is Merchant?

2.8K 74 4
By Lady_Luci_

A\N: The story cover was art I did on a game called Doodle Club. I took a screenshot for the story.

Richard was afraid. His parents had just died and his racist social worker had stuck him in a juvenile detention center. Oh, he was very afraid. So he to the punches and the kicks. Took the mean comments and greeted them like old friends.

Then one day something in him clicked and he realised he didn't have to do that. So, he disappeared without a trace. He hacked into the systems and made it so he didn't exist. He ran to the narrows and hid himself in an abandoned, unstable building.

And that, is where our story begins...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 23.8K 87
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
689K 32.9K 56
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...