The Hitchhiker's Guide to Gen...

By ChildIm9

The crossover of QuizUp and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Don't expect it to be on par with Douglas Adams... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Introduction

102 5 0
By ChildIm9

  In the backwaters of the universe that is the Internet, in an obscure cluster called QuizUp, in the odious galaxy of Dank, was an unimpressive star, which was orbited by an even more unimpressive planet of blue and yellow, where the inhabitants were so grimace-inducing they thought month old memes were fresh. Unbeknownst to them, there was a book. This was an extraordinary book. It was called the Hitchhiker's Guide to General Nonsense. Much like its counterpart in another universe, its contents were pure nonsense. Even though its contents were nonsense, it sold in high volumes, becoming the best-selling book in the galaxy. It has sold more than "Wikipedia, the free Encyclopedia," for the reasons that it's more aesthetic and it has "What is a high volume" in red friendly letters on its cover. The biggest one is probably that Wikipedia is free and that it does not require any money at all. This is the story of that extraordinary book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322 38 3
HER PAST & HIS FUTURE -a tale of love, mystery and drama Ending up in a year three decades away from yours when you just wanted to visit a temple fro...
136K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
12.3K 1.3K 32
Something is brewing in the galaxy, and it's not a double shot of espresso. With the dust barely settled after the last near-Armageddon, the four ba...
254K 4.7K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...