...

By Iluv5H123

More

A New Day
The Date
Confrontation
Unexpected Kindness
The flight
Meeting The Family
Family Gathering Pt: 1
Family Gathering Pt: 2
Tattoos And Unsaid Words
The ex Husband
Spaces Between Us
Seperation
Threats And Silent Messages
Confusion
Broken
Defeated
Fixing Problems
No Consent
Whirlwind Of Emotions
A Mother Knows
Discoveries
Old Faces
Undercover
I Miss You
The Funeral
Don't Be A Tease
Curveball
Exposed
I'm No Michelangelo
*Question*
The Trial
Discombobulated
The End
*Not an Update*
Important! Please read!

Ignornance Is Bliss

13.6K 421 346
By Iluv5H123

*Smut Warning*

7 days 13 hours and 27 seconds to be exact, since I've had any form of physical contact with Lauren Jauregui. Since I've smelt her apple shampoo or traced the small scar on her eyebrow. Or kissed that smirk that's constantly taunting me and I'm pretty sure if a girl could get blue balls, I'd have it-

'Walz!'

I looked up to Dinah's annoyed face 'huh?'

'Your not helping'

'Helping what?' I asked oblivious.

'Unbelievable' Dinah shook her head.

Normani rolled her eyes with a small smile 'we're trying to figure out who Ally's dating'

'Ohhhh'

'And we've been talking to you for the past five minutes but you're not listening' Dinah said with an unamused tone.

'Don't be a douche D'

The Polynesian turned slowly to a smirking Normani 'just because we're dating doesn't mean I won't give you a poly beat down'

'Oh shut up you love me' Mani leaned forward and gave Dinah a long kiss that quickly turned into a make out session.

'I'm still here' I shouted 'and so is the rest of the school who are trying to eat their lunch'

Dinah grabbed Normani's hips and sat her onto her own lap while giving me the middle finger. I huffed with fake annoyance before standing up and walking to the bathroom. I had a lot on my mind at the moment, with Lauren and the trial for my mother coming up in a few days, everything was just one big mess. Releasing a shaky breath I pushed open the bathroom door but stopped suddenly when I saw two people in the middle of a making out.

A small blonde was sitting on the sinks while a brown haired girl was standing in between her legs, her hand tangled in the others hair. I turned to leave when I heard a quiet moan. I know that voice.

'Ally?'

The kissing stopped abruptly and the blonde who was in fact Ally jumped off the sink.

'Oh my god Mila!'

I stood with my mouth open, my eyes practically bulging from my head. I opened my mouth multiple times to speak but each time I failed.

'Umm... this is Shay. Shay Mitchell' she finally spoke. Said girl put her hand out for me to shake.

'I would of hoped that we could of met under different circumstances'

'Well, it's nice to meet you Shay'

'You too...'

'Camila'

'Camila' she smiled

Ally was leaning awkwardly against the sinks, playing with her hair 'we should get to class'

'You're not gonna be able to avoid me Ally' I chuckled as I watched the flustered pair rush out the door.

Who would've guess it?

<><><><><>

'Does anyone have any questions?' Lauren's husky voice bounced off the walls, sending a chill down my spine. She was leaning against her desk that was directly in front of me. She was so close, I could smell her intoxicating perfume. If I tried hard enough I could feel her soft skin under my finger tips.

'Carry on'

I watched her hand out our essays that she had corrected a few days ago. Her heels clicking on the floor was the only noise to be heard. I could feel her body heat before I saw her. She was standing next to me and ever so slowly placed my essay onto my desk. I peaked up at her through my eyelashes and saw her staring down at me with a smirk before she walked back to her desk. I picked up my sheet and smiled when I saw an A+ in the top corner. My eyes scanned the page, stopping when I saw tiny writing in the corner. I had to squint to read it:

Wait for me behind the school

L.J

I unconsciously licked my lips as I shifted my eyes to the top of the room and was met with a smirking Lauren Jauregui.

<><><><><>

Where is she? I checked my watch again. 4:23. I was about to pick up my bag and go find her myself when a sleek black car with tinted windows rolled up next to me. I watched apprehensively as the door was swung open but relaxed when my eyes landed on Lauren.

'Get in' she demanded. You didn't have to tell me twice.

I sat quietly, watching her drive through the evening. Her black dress had hiked up slightly on her legs, showing off more of her thigh than necessary, she had thrown off her jacket that she wore today. I can see now why she was wearing it, her delicious breasts were taunting me. I felt a familiar heat forming in between my legs as I released a breath, trying to remove some of the sexual tension but the cars vibrations underneath me were not helping.

'S-so what's this about?' I asked, moving my body subtly to the cars vibrations. We suddenly hit a pot hole making me yelp as the car jolted upwards.

'My divorce papers came back today. I figured I deserved some type of... celebration' she smirked, eyeing me from her peripheral vision. Her suggestive voice was enough to leave me squirming. She took me by surprise when her warm hand glided smoothly on my bare leg. I mentally high fived myself for wearing a skirt today. Her smooth fingers drew small patterns on the inside of my thigh slowly, leaving my mouth slack.

'L-Lauren'

She gained confidence then, feeling my sex through my thong 'Camz you're so wet...' she drawled

'Lauren pull over' I panted

'What?'

'Pull over now!'

Taking the hint she drove into a deserted parking lot and stopped the car. I didn't waste a second,unbuckling my seatbelt before I leaned over and straddled her lap. We held an intense gaze for a few moments before she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into an intense kiss. I missed the feeling of her lips on mine, the way she tasted and how her tongue felt against my own. We fought for dominance that I was not eager to loose but of course I did. I snaked my hand behind her head and fisted her long silk locks. Lauren moaned into my mouth, sending a spike of pleasure between my legs. Her warm hands teasingly played with the ends of my shirt, tugging on it every now and then. With a frustrated groaned I pulled the damn article of clothing off myself.

I leaned back and let Lauren devour me with her hungry eyes.

'Like what you see, Jauregui?' I smirked

'You have no fucking idea'

She grabbed my hips and lifted me to the back seat. Somehow along the way she'd managed to pull of my skirt, leaving me in my white bra and matching thong. I watched with eager eyes as Lauren pulled off her own dress and tossed it to the floor carelessly. Imagine my surprise when I saw she had nothing on underneath. She slowly lowered herself on the back seat, never breaking eye contact with me.

'I want to taste you Camila'

My breath caught in my throats at her bold words. The temperature in the car was suddenly too hot, a thin layer of sweat was already forming on my skin. With shaky legs I moved so that my centre was hovering over Lauren's mouth.

'Lean forward baby'

I closed my eyes but leaned myself towards so I was looking down at her toned stomach. I squealed in surprise as she blew warm air over my covered pussy.

'Fuck' I heard her whisper huskily. The older Latina hooked her fingers in my thong and lowered it down my legs, leaving me at her mercy. As soon as her warm tongue touched my pussy, my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I saw stars as she sucked my clit in between her plump lips slowly, teasingly. I finally found the strength to open my eyes when a terrible idea came into my head. With a burst of confidence I ran my slick tongue through Lauren's soaked folds.

'Fuck, Camz!'

I turned my head and smirked at her hungry eyes. She abruptly brought her mouth back to my sensitive pussy while I leaned down and tasted hers. The only noise that filled the car was her relentless mouth sucking my centre, leaving me a shaking mess above her. I gasped quietly when she circled my clit slowly. I didn't have to turn around to know that she was smirking. Two can play at that game. I held her thighs as I sucked her fast, harder. I could feel her trembling underneath me, egging me on. I rocked faster against her eager tongue. This woman would be the death of me.

'Fuck, Lauren please!'

I heard her groan against me before she grabbed my ass and forcefully pulled me more against her mouth. My breathing quickened as she picked up the pace. With a final tug against my clit, I saw a flash of light before I came all over her face. Instead of moaning and screaming, I bit her clit gently, rolling my tongue around the small nub. I felt a gush of wetness against my tongue that I quickly lapped up. She shook uncontrollably underneath me, panting my name.

I definitely missed this.

<><><><><>

Well, everyone was asking for smut so there you go. I have absolutely no idea what the fuck I'm doing, I can't write smut to save my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 18.4K 24
Camila Cabello, a girl who have always been struggling to talk properly due to her speech disorder that she had been suffering from since she was a l...
86.8K 2.3K 25
Camila and Sofia Cabello move out months after their parents' death. They always lived at Miami, but now, with the money earned from the house, they...
279K 5.6K 32
Camila didn't care about education nor the tasks that came with it, she'd always dominated her peer group in the sharp slashing of her tongue and nev...
8.3K 213 28
Y/N Y/LN is a young, talented girl with no means to continue on living. Her whole life has been filled with questions no one can answer. At fifteen...